SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:44 pm

Aria wrote:We'll likely get hometowns! Those can be super telling (I thought Bryan would win after seeing Rachel's).
It was caught by a fan close by, wasn't it? Last night was set up by TPTB, IMO. Peter's HTD was somewhat public but that was also his choice.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:51 pm

come on rs give us more guys !! three isnt enough laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:02 pm

This year there was/is no Ellen appearance with the guys before they go "overseas"?
ETA: I'm thinking ... for Rachel's season they had F4 and F3 among the 4 ATFR presentation (before the seasons started) and then on Ellen (was it early on, like filming week3?) TPTB placed both F2 and F1 to appear (and shake their booties and show some "abs") ... this year there might be F3, F2 or F1 among the 5 ATFR guys and since there's no Ellen "show-off" the concert date, in front of the audience can still be for F2 or F1 ... to gather "following" when the guys aren't the "big names".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:51 pm

I can think of several public dates where it appeared the lead was totally into the date and the contestant was dropped like a hot potato not that long after.

To me, they were having fun, as the crowd cheered louder, that egged them on. I didn't find this date to be anything but having fun. No sparks from what I could see between them. Maybe that's a good thing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:01 pm

He ReneeM wrote:Double post but QT's! :inlove

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Bkoof10
source

Does anybody else see a young Farmer Chris when you look at pics of Garrett? question Especially the top pictures here?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:06 pm

Yes he does look like Chris hope his personality is different
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:18 pm

I don't see how Becca is like Andi for dancing and having fun on a date. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:46 pm

They seemed to be having fun and look cute together. I think dancing in front of a group of people, especially when you’re just getting to know your partner, is a bit awkward but they did just fine IMO. I care less about their dancing skills and more about how attentive he is. Garrett seemed very attentive to me.Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 3045963862

I think Becca looks great in anything she wears and I liked the dress . I prefer her in brighter colors but their colors matched if you look at what he was wearing too. I suppose “matching” them is a goal with whoever dresses them. I can’t wait to see what she wears for the rose ceremonies.... she will be gorgeous! I’m really excited about this season.

Last edited by Rolly on Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:48 pm

I am excited about this season. Becca will be a great ette JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:56 pm

Aww. The pictures and videos are adorable. They look so comfortable with each other especially with that crowd. I can totally see Garrett going far. He is a cutie!

So glad to see Becca smiling and im sure this journey has been awesome so far.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:07 pm

Diana wrote:https://instagram.com/p/Bg4TKiKFjJ9/
First video is so dang cute. I don’t see any awkwardness at all but that is IMO. This guy is making it far. imo

Cute video. I'm not good at lip reading but I think Becca says something about "my dress" while they are giggling and then he puts his hands on her butt. Wonder if she was worried she was flashing people and he was trying to help out.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:13 pm

I don’t know if Garrett is the one or not but Becca sure looked happy. Out of all of this, that’s all I hope for, her happiness. She’s a great gal.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55