SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:01 pm

LOL If I were Becca I'd be hanging out in the 'Ette digs with pizza and her squad from last season. Let the guys play football in the backyard.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:01 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 DZlMFMjVAAAzXlC

source: RS. https://twitter.com/RealitySteve

Hmmm..another public concert. Channeling my inner LEB , giggling  : WOW!!.i just can't even.....laugh out loud

wonder who's the poor guy  selected to be dragged into this next public display. I just hope its not maboy Ryan Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:03 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I hope she has a really awesome finale location.  Though honestly, I actually preferred the show before they started going international. To me all the travel can distract from the relationships.  I enjoyed DeAnna's season for the fun of the guys and they only traveled for FDs.

I guess if I want travel stuff, I watch the travel channel, since they usually tend to not really do the incredible things in these locations that much anyway, IMO.

ETA: I remember Charlie got the tropical fantasy date and Ryan and Sea World. It seemed like Charlie was such a sure thing. Opps!

I think sometimes the travel is kind of wasted and to be honest I don't really need to see another Caribbean island again (those get a bit samey to me). But I have to say Peru was absolutely stunning! I wish they'd saved it for Becca's season. Juan Pablo's season had amazing destinations as well IMO. There are plenty of great places they could visit in North America as well, but Las Vegas and Richmond, VA? They're clearly just going where ever will have them for free.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
mindless wrote:Are they not going abroad at all? How boring.

i actually don't mind a Trista-Ryan season, where going abroad was not a thing. I have enjoyed the unfold love story, the conversation guys had over their relationships with the lead..the bromances, and the competition side of chasing the same girl (i will never forget Charlie's condescending comment over Ryan laugh out loud). I wish somehow -to certain extent- TPTB would come to their right senses and showing us the love story, for once.  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 3552228123

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think we have heard anything more than the Virginia episode? There is hope there is something good on the horizon.

so that translate to episode 7 being abroad? ..and then HTD back home..that sounds strange to me. I wonder if there is a slight possibility they will do a rerun of Kaitlyn season..where the HTDs were done in Utah (Utah Park, like this season?). They flew out the families (F3 or F4? ) to meet Kaitlyn there, IIRC. Ugh, not a fan of that format. Why in the world was that again?.. question
I don't think they will go abroad for an episode, but maybe an island or Mexico or perhaps even Central America. 
I'm beginning to think more and more this season is not about the 'Ette, but about finding the next lead for 2018 TB.

I agree with this completely. At this point, ratings wise, I feel the final 4 that would be the best would be Ryan since everyone already loves him online, Garrett since a lot of people think he’ll win (I think he’ll be F2), and then two of the athletes who are already famous and will contribute to a lot of views plus end up being the next bachelor. That makes the most sense to me in my mind but of course this is all speculation.

Can anyone help me with some abbreviations. I tried looking it up but can’t find it. I know HTD is Home town date. Is FD a fantasy date? MTP is meet the parents or...? And what on earth does LCD stand for? Sorry I’m advance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:05 pm

This is so disappointing JMO Becca deserves better
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:09 pm

@jupiterxo

FD= Fantasy Date with the counterpart : laugh out loud FS = Fantasy Suite
MTP = Meet The Parents
LCD= Last Chance Date

hope that helps!

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:09 pm

LCD = Last Chance Date, with the final two

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:13 pm

@jupiterxo

Abbreviations

IMO any lead that goes on this show deserves to travel to exotic beautiful places. All previous leads have gone through the wringer to get the lead role. Becca isn't special in any way IMO. She certainly isn't getting the royal treatment IMHO compared to some previous 'ettes seasons when it comes to travel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:16 pm

Joy15 wrote:@jupiterxo

FD= Fantasy Date with the counterpart : laugh out loud FS = Fantasy Suite
MTP = Meet The Parents
LCD= Last Chance Date

hope that helps!

KB_Mom wrote:LCD = Last Chance Date, with the final two

GuardianAngel wrote:@jupiterxo

Abbreviations

IMO any lead that goes on this show deserves to travel to exotic beautiful places. All previous leads have gone through the wringer to get the lead role. Becca isn't special in any way IMO. She certainly isn't getting the royal treatment IMHO compared to some previous 'ettes seasons when it comes to travel.  

Thank y’all so much!! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 1f495

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:27 pm

Rolly wrote:
mindless wrote:Are they not going abroad at all? How boring.

And going to Richmond, Virginia where there may be a NASCAR race? Seriously?:angryemotion  Virginia is where Lauren is from. Is this a sick joke? Becca should be taken to romantic or exotic beautiful sites. I want Ireland, Switzerland, Greece, Cabo. Geez Becca deserves better than this. :soapbox

The NASCAR race in Virginia isn't until April 21. Can't believe they would stick around Virginia that long. FWIW, NASCAR is in Texas on April 8 and in Bristol, TN on April 15.

I don't see a NASCAR race itself being a date on the show.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:29 pm

Maybe they will be doing 2 weeks in Virginia. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:35 pm

@Kashathediva I was going to say in my earlier post, even K's season going to Ireland at first was very nice but then they ended up staying for what seemed eternity. Wasn't it two weeks as well?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55