SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:26 am

i wish someone will tell us who were the nine guys laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:27 am

^^^ clapping!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:29 am

lovelaughgrace wrote:i wish someone will tell us who were the nine guys laugh out loud

I am following up the poster and asked that question but with the post removed she may not have seen it.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:30 am

i know rs is our enemy, but someone should bother him to tell us laugh out loud cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:30 am

She looks stunning in that gold dress!!!!

so do we think its jason, garrett, blake, william and maybe john imo on this date??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:31 am

William, Blake, Garrett, Chris R, and David (going by the height) on the far left on 1st pic.

the pics are too blurry to identify those guys for sure ! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:40 am

Joy15 wrote:William, Blake, Garrett, Chris R, and David (going by the height) on the far left on 1st pic.

the pics are too blurry to identify those guys for sure !  laugh out loud

rock
With what you’ve sleuthed so far

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:46 am

sdmom wrote:Another pic from the same poster
https://instagram.com/p/BhF8ZbyBT-n/

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 D178e310

With this clearer view of the black guy’s hairstyle, I think he’s William. I don’t think I see John among those in the pics. So I see Garrett and William. Everyone else I have no idea laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:51 am

lovelaughgrace wrote:i know rs is our enemy, but someone should bother him to tell us laugh out loud cantstopl

He either doesn’t know or hasn’t posted if he does. I did ask him.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:52 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
sdmom wrote:Another pic from the same poster
https://instagram.com/p/BhF8ZbyBT-n/

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 D178e310

With this clearer view of the black guy’s hairstyle, I think he’s William. I don’t think I see John among those in the pics. So I see Garrett and William. Everyone else I have no idea laugh out loud

Blake is the one behind William. IA..no John spotted so far..(i guess? laugh out loud)

William, Blake, Garrett, Chris R, and David are all i can guess. Smiley
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:55 am

Joy15 wrote:TY for the heads up..here it is :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhF8ZbyBT-n/

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 2H3QEyl
Does any one else think ryan is in this pic? I hope not so he can get the 1 on 1 but I can't tell.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:56 am

star_D wrote:I copied them.
RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 261be310
RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 85fe3110
RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 0955a410

in the first pic from left to right IMO - IDK(short guy), jason, blake, IDK, garrett

in bottom pic i see William and tall guy next to becca is that Blake?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55