SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:58 am

@Zaynab
@ThankMeLater made a valid point on his thread : if Ryan is on this group date it's obvious he would win RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 3806527698 , since singing is his forte..laugh out loud...

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:05 am

Joy15 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
sdmom wrote:Another pic from the same poster
https://instagram.com/p/BhF8ZbyBT-n/

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 D178e310

With this clearer view of the black guy’s hairstyle, I think he’s William. I don’t think I see John among those in the pics. So I see Garrett and William. Everyone else I have no idea laugh out loud

Blake is the one behind William. IA..no John spotted so far..(i guess? laugh out loud)

William, Blake, Garrett, Chris R, and David are all i can guess. Smiley
Oh, I meant I saw Garrett in the first pic and William in the second. I have no idea who is behind William but it could very well be Blake laugh out loud

I’m nervous regarding if John is still there or not. I want him to at least make it far enough to go on Paradise since I think he’s pretty cool and cute. So much suspense laugh out loud
Joy15 wrote:@Zaynab
@ThankMeLater made a valid point on his thread : if Ryan is on this group date it's obvious he would win RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 3806527698 , since singing is his forte..laugh out loud...
Not necessarily IMO. In Nick’s season, DLo won the BSB dancing group date over Jasmine who was a pro dancer Lol

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:12 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
With this clearer view of the black guy’s hairstyle, I think he’s William. I don’t think I see John among those in the pics. So I see Garrett and William. Everyone else I have no idea laugh out loud

Blake is the one behind William. IA..no John spotted so far..(i guess? laugh out loud)

William, Blake, Garrett, Chris R, and David are all i can guess. Smiley
Oh, I meant I saw Garrett in the first pic and William in the second. I have no idea who is behind William but it could very well be Blake laugh out loud

I’m nervous regarding if John is still there or not. I want him to at least make it far enough to go on Paradise since I think he’s pretty cool and cute. So much suspense laugh out loud
Joy15 wrote:@Zaynab
Not necessarily IMO. In Nick’s season, DLo won the BSB dancing group date over Jasmine who was a pro dancer Lol
Exactly concerning DLo winning on Nick's season, I was actually just about to post that. IMO I don't know who else it could be beside Ryan as i feel like it fits his profile (the one next to blake in the pic of them clapping).

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:15 am

I believe Ryan is at the same height (if not taller ) than Blake Smiley. My guess for the guy next to Blake is Chris Rondone. (you can see the facial hair is there)

JMO
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:18 am

Rolly wrote:
lovelaughgrace wrote:i know rs is our enemy, but someone should bother him to tell us laugh out loud cantstopl

He either doesn’t know or hasn’t posted if he does. I did ask him.

RS says he knows who the 9 guys are. He responded to my question on Twitter.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:31 am

Rolly wrote:
Rolly wrote:
lovelaughgrace wrote:i know rs is our enemy, but someone should bother him to tell us laugh out loud cantstopl

He either doesn’t know or hasn’t posted if he does. I did ask him.

RS says he knows who the 9 guys are. He responded to my question on Twitter.

no no hate it when he just says yep i know who they are without telling us Rolling Eyes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:32 am

Zaynab wrote:
Joy15 wrote:TY for the heads up..here it is :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhF8ZbyBT-n/

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 2H3QEyl
Does any one else think ryan is in this pic? I hope not so he can get the 1 on 1 but I can't tell.
My eyes must be tired because the more I look at it, the more the unknown guy beside Blake in this pic looks like man bun guy, IMO. It could be the way the light captured the back/side of his head. Too bad she didn't post/capture a pic of all 9 guys on date.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:36 am

LOL, someone should ask RS on twitter if it was so and so and call them out by name (first and last) esp the ones he hasn't released yet!!! He'll answer a bit quicker then, I bet! laugh out loud

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:40 am

mprssdbyu wrote:LOL, someone should ask RS on twitter if it was so and so and call them out by name (first and last) esp the ones he hasn't released yet!!! He'll answer a bit quicker then, I bet! laugh out loud

laugh out loud is he slow this season or what laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:45 am

its just RS thing to brag that he has those info yet dragging the curio as far as he could before releasing it Rolling Eyes . I'm willing to bet he would release the tidbits of this GD along with the remaining guys he has rn later this week.. He did mention last week that he would release several new guys this week.

mprssdbyu wrote:
My eyes must be tired because the more I look at it, the more the unknown guy beside Blake in this pic looks like man bun guy, IMO. It could be the way the light captured the back/side of his head.  Too bad she didn't post/capture a pic of all 9 guys on date.

IA..the profile could be match the man bun guy
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:21 am

Joy15 wrote:its just RS thing to brag that he has those info yet dragging the curio as far as he could before releasing it Rolling Eyes . I'm willing to bet he would release the tidbits of this GD along with the remaining guys he has rn later this week.. He did mention last week that he would release several new guys this week.

mprssdbyu wrote:
My eyes must be tired because the more I look at it, the more the unknown guy beside Blake in this pic looks like man bun guy, IMO. It could be the way the light captured the back/side of his head.  Too bad she didn't post/capture a pic of all 9 guys on date.

IA..the profile could be match the man bun guy

I agree with both of you that is man bun right behind Wayne Newton.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:59 am

RS confirmed this morning that today’s date is the 2 on 1 date. That sucks for Becca because it’s her birthday what a sucky way to spend it.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55