SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:53 pm

BlackHalo wrote:So the infamous ep 5 date already happened, huh? Looks like it was super private if no one got any pictures.
Someone told RS they saw them in a lobby but it seems like it was private afterwards.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:01 pm

Do we think that RS is going to release the name of the person who got it? Someday laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:03 pm

jupiterxo wrote:Do we think that RS is going to release the name of the person who got it? Someday laugh out loud
Probably not until filming is done Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 1f611

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:06 pm

We could probably figure it out by process of elimination. 
Are there 12 guys left? 
9 on the group date. 2 on a 2:1 and 1 on a 1:1?
If we are able to find out who goes on that 2:1 that will help.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:16 pm

RS said 12 now down to 11 after the 2:1 then after the RC down to 9 that will go to Virginia.

How does he know?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:21 pm

Rolly wrote:RS said 12 now down to 11 after the 2:1 then after the RC down to 9 that will go to Virginia.

How does he know?
He's probably based it off of statistics from previous seasons.

Last edited by ThankMeLater on Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:34 pm

I wonder if they will leave Virginia after the Concert on April 9th, if RC is on April 10th ?  

Wouldn't there still be time to go to one of the Carribbean Islands?  

Wishful thinking.  summer
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:44 pm

Rolly wrote:RS said 12 now down to 11 after the 2:1 then after the RC down to 9 that will go to Virginia.

How does he know?
Probably the same way sleuthers here know.  laugh out loud

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:45 pm

Ah, so the Ep/week 5 1-on-1 already happened? I’m so curious who got it! Darn cagey RS laugh out loud

Hopefully whoever is eliminated on the 2-on-1 today immediately becomes active on SM laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:46 pm

rs brags that he knows who were on dates & info and "i am not in any rush" to release them. so annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:59 pm

Idk if this helps but I edited the image a bit. Wish it was clearer. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 47c79210

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:09 pm

Zaynab wrote:
Someone replied this to mike fleiss. Since the 1 on 1 was sunday will have to see who it was.
So I DMed this user on Twitter with pics that include Colton, Ryan and John on the dodgeball date, asking if she could ID any of them as 1-on-1 guy at Sage (if she saw them). My first time doing this as a sleuther laugh out loud
We’ll see if she responds...

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55