SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:28 pm

@Ladybug82 Agreed. And some season’s he waits a while. It was at least midway before he posted the F1 for Emily’s season. 

His track record for the bachelorette is also not great. Of the 8 bachelorette seasons he has spoiled his initial spoiler was wrong four times. He had Aly choosing no one, Des with Brooks, Kaitlyn choosing no one, and Rachel with Peter. He also waited a long time to post Emily’s winner.

So he only had the correct initial pre-season F1 spoiler for Jilly, Ashley and Andi.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:33 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:They've just started filming epi 4 so it'll be a little while yet.

It depends on when RS gets all the info, how rushed/pressured he feels to get it out, and how many clicks he wants on his site from people refreshing to see when he'll post it laugh out loud, IMO.  By M&G, he'll have announced who gets eliminated that first night and usual what happens in epi 2 at least.  But someone feel free to CMIIW

JMO
Last season he was very late in releasing the episode by episode stuff, if I'm remembering correctly. He will always say he is focusing on the big picture vs the details, this way it allows him a way out when he's not spot on. 
For those that want to back the winner, wait and see who he suggest and then do a 180. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:For those that want to back the winner, wait and see who he suggest and then do a 180. JMO

:yes:  or even better don't back any of them!

Much more enjoyable for me when I don't get personally invested in any of the contestants or the final couple.

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:44 pm

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:38 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:No, but I am going on something I heard is all.  I do have the info for the other SM accts he has.

Garrett Yaralian
went to Roanoak College -  Bachelor's Degree - gradded in 2007
http://www.roanokemaroons.com/sports/mlax/2003-04/bios/yaralian_garrett00.html?view=bio
https://www.linkedin.com/in/garrett-yaralian-576387152/
https://www.instagram.com/garrettyaralian/

These pics are from the facebook which is still up and is public right now.

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Garret12
RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Garret13
RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Garret15

https://www.facebook.com/garrett.yaralian

Wow, this guy is such a cutie. Let me drill for a bit. :fanningfan

havadrpepper wrote:The way the last couple seasons have gone, I personally wouldn't be rooting for the F1 that RS puts out there

giggling

cantstopl
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:15 pm

Becca has one of the best looking group of guys! Let’s hope their personalities match

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:24 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:No, but I am going on something I heard is all.  I do have the info for the other SM accts he has.

Garrett Yaralian
went to Roanoak College -  Bachelor's Degree - gradded in 2007
http://www.roanokemaroons.com/sports/mlax/2003-04/bios/yaralian_garrett00.html?view=bio
https://www.linkedin.com/in/garrett-yaralian-576387152/
https://www.instagram.com/garrettyaralian/

These pics are from the facebook which is still up and is public right now.

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Garret12
RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Garret13
RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Garret15

https://www.facebook.com/garrett.yaralian

Wow, this guy is such a cutie. Let me drill for a bit.  :fanningfan

havadrpepper wrote:The way the last couple seasons have gone, I personally wouldn't be rooting for the F1 that RS puts out there

giggling

cantstopl

... oh man, I hope this guy is one of Becca's guys and is there for the Right Reasons.

FWIW...yes, all these guys can have any woman they want and have tons of women falling at their feet and pursuing them all the time; therein lies the problem.  It's hard for them to meet the woman who loves them for who they are as a person, not who loves the money and lifestyle.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:32 pm

titou10 wrote:@Aunties_Love I can be wrong, new at this!

https://www.courtrecords.org/people/GARRETT+YARALIAN+VA/
@titou10 If that came off snarky, I sure didn't mean it that way. I am just saying to this old bird....anyone looks young.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:53 pm

hey guys,
i am new to this so excuse my grammar errors as english isn't my first language. i have been lurking at this for a while before creating an account. this is more helpful than rs.
lastly, nobody have figured out the asian guy's name yet? i think he is cute, laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:18 pm

@lovelaughgrace Welcome1  To you! Please feel free to enjoy your time here and don't worry about your knowledge of english. We have members from all over planet Earth! 
Glad to have you join us here!! 
And yes, we think we do great job here and rival RS. We definitely have more fun with each other! 
:Welcome

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:18 pm

lovelaughgrace wrote:hey guys,
i am new to this so excuse my grammar errors as english isn't my first language. i have been lurking at this for a while before creating an account. this is more helpful than rs.
lastly, nobody have figured out the asian guy's name yet? i think he is cute, laugh out loud.

:Welcome Glad to have you join us!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:36 pm

@Kashathediva @Rolly
thank you!! Smiley i agree with you kashathediva that we have more fun with each other. rs is slow at posting guys or news on his website and also he doesnt have platform where people can interact like here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55