SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:42 pm

Rs is probably frantically reading the contestant threads now hi and getting ready to release more cast as an "exclusive" RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:53 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Rs is probably frantically reading the contestant threads now hi and getting ready to release more cast as an "exclusive" RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 3806527698

laugh out loud and he goes on and on about other mags etc not giving him the credit yet let us see if he gives this forum any credit!!! no way would he and i know he will say what other mags say that they already knew but hadn't published it yet or he has his sources Rolling Eyes

i can't believe how many contestants you guys found clapping! oh and that Garrett guy eyedrool good gawd i hope he is on the show!yummy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:05 pm

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:06 pm

Zaynab wrote:
She looks so good!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:09 pm

Becca is STUNNING jmo heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:14 pm

Great pic!  And finally some color!  Of course that's probably so she doesn't blend into all the snow laugh out loud but hopefully Cary will keep it up.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:16 pm

I think she epitomizes the all American girl look. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:17 pm

Gorgeous pic of Becca!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:22 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
Zaynab wrote:
She looks so good!

...look at that smile and twinkle in her eye hi

JM2C...I believe she is happy and love is in the air :sprinklehearts
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:23 pm

I am bummed she is so close but so far away. laugh out loud I have to work all week so I can't go to any of the public dates. sad
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:27 pm

@lovelaughgrace welcome! Smiley

I still have no idea what the Asian guy’s name is but I finally watched the season finale of This Is Us and kind of want it to be “Jack” to go with “Rebecca” laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:33 pm

XQZME wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
Zaynab wrote:
She looks so good!

...look at that smile and twinkle in her eye hi

JM2C...I believe she is happy and love is in the air :sprinklehearts

She has some very handsome guys :fingersarecrossed that there are a few she has some sparks with!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55