SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Fri May 11, 2018 11:18 am

Next Bach IMO Hugesmile. As Kasha would say, Chris Soules 1.5 LOL

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri May 11, 2018 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by XQZME Fri May 11, 2018 11:18 am

Imma say Garrett is our F1
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 11, 2018 11:24 am

Diana wrote:Personally. I am happy he did that. JMO maybe his new fiancé educated him a bit. :gotcha: JMO

He or someone close to him may have read this board and realized it is controversial and decided to delete it. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 11, 2018 11:42 am

@havadrpepper Good catch. Sometime between May 9th and today he deleted the link. I checked several times yesterday, until 10:30pm eastern last night and never noticed it.

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Captu314

https://www.instagram.com/garrett_yrigs12/[/quote]

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4699p12-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-sm-activity-all-contestants-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri May 11, 2018 11:43 am

The link was there last night when I checked his account so it must have been today sometime. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri May 11, 2018 11:52 am

How soon after the FRC does the F2 and F3 leave? The fact that G has activity means he is still there. It takes almost a day to travel back to the USA from Maldives. therefore the F2 wld prob not b able to use the phone on the plane. So if F2 left yesterday or this morning then he will prob be silent for a day. JMO. First time posting . Apologies if I didn’t do it right.
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 11, 2018 11:59 am

:Welcome @Teamee

The contestants have handlers with them until they land on US soil is the info we've had in the past. I would think that's when they are given their phones.

I don't recall a F1 using their phone while they are spending a day or two with the lead. Other's can CMIIW.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri May 11, 2018 12:05 pm

Nick got his phone before his flight back home. Because he was on his phone in the plane video. Though it could've been his handlers' phone ...

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 11, 2018 12:23 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Nick got his phone before his flight back home. Because he was on his phone in the plane video. Though it could've been his handlers' phone ...

Pretty sure it’s his phone. But the conversation happened after he landed in US. I think it happened on his flight back to Chicago or Milwaukee.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri May 11, 2018 12:34 pm

I personally think the SM activity (removing the link) shows that he is possibly in the sky using airplane wifi or already back home. International phone use charges are crazy.

Certainly he is in contact with a friend or family member, because why else would he remove the link? Someone close to him must've been keeping tabs on the online communities.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 11, 2018 1:32 pm

TPTB know exactly what's on everyone's SM. They would have known all this time it was there as well as family and friends. If you believe in a cause or a company, why remove it.

Now that it's a wrap, someone thought it was best to remove it. If he's the F1 or if he's been promised the next bach, I could see TPTB wanting it removed. It will be interesting to see if the number of posts decrease, because that's usually the next step.

If he's not the F1 or the next bach, no need to remove it IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 11, 2018 2:34 pm

Diana wrote:Personally. I am happy he did that. JMO maybe his new fiancé educated him a bit. :gotcha: JMO

I have a feeling his friends/family have been reading the forums and seeing negative commentary.  So he has been talking to people from home or Becca has. JMO.

Such a controversial subject in the US currently and a very odd link to have on your IG account, again JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia