SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri May 18, 2018 2:59 pm

@ReneeM.....on that note.....I got nothing to say. I can’t say I was shook to find out Garrett follows Tomi Lahren....I was sort of prepared after the debacle on his SM postings....it’s gonna be an interesting season if he is F1 and what Bach nation has to say about it on SM....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri May 18, 2018 3:18 pm

mercieme wrote:@ReneeM.....on that note.....I got nothing to say. I can’t say I was shook to find out Garrett follows Tomi Lahren....I was sort of prepared after the debacle on his SM postings....it’s gonna be an interesting season if he is F1 and what Bach nation has to say about it on SM....jmho.

What are the odds that he will unfollow shortly?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 18, 2018 3:18 pm

I understand most don't care for Garrett's political views but let's try and ease down from mentioning it and going back and forth with other posters whether you agree or not. Also Becca might be fine with it if she did choose him we don't know and will see what happens. Thanks.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 1f49c

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 8367-910 Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 I_got_13 Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 E5kqdm15 Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 18, 2018 4:12 pm

Linds911 wrote:I understand most don't care for Garrett's political views but let's try and ease down from mentioning it and going back and forth with other posters whether you agree or not. Also Becca might be fine with it if she did choose him we don't know and will see what happens. Thanks.

And to add and remind of rules...

Politics- Discussions involving politics are not allowed. Soliciting a particular party, mentioning a particular party in a positive or negative manner, advertising or trying to sway ones opinions between any parties is not allowed. BachandBachetteFans does not support any particular party.
Rules & Guidelines

Let's get back on topic of Garrett and leave his political views and all out of it.  Thanks. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 18, 2018 5:13 pm

thank you!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 18, 2018 11:38 pm

He turned me off the way he grabbed Becca's head to kiss her in public at the concert. That for me was a bit too OTT and almost like I shouldn't have watched that.

I didn't look through his IG and don't intend to so I'm going to rely on old fashion sleuthing. Body language, who's chasing who and the wonderful sleuthers to check his SM to see what he's up to.

When I read about CH's comments about Garrett being heartbroken and moving slowly, that gave me Ali/Frank Des/Brooks vibes which is my least favourite type of season. I don't want to see an ette chase a guy who's not sure about her.

We will have to keep a close eye on him next weekend. I got confused with our long weekend which is this weekend not thinking they'd get together because it would be too soon, but it's Memorial Day which is next weekend that is usually the first SHV.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 18, 2018 11:44 pm

And then May 28th is premiere.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat May 19, 2018 10:26 am

Garrett had IG activity around 1am if he's currently in Nevada.
Becca had IG activity an hour after Garrett so wherever she is right now still puts both of them up on SM in the middle of the night. And as I'm typing this I realized last night was Friday night laugh out loud but might help us to watch their activity especially if we suspect it' could be a SHV in the next couple weeks.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sat May 19, 2018 10:46 am

@FMG2015 if an hour after 1am Nevada time that wld be 4am in Minni. She was last in Vegas. Which is same time as Reno. Are they only allowed to meet during SHV. Its only 45 min plane ride from Vegas to Reno. Just saying. All this assuming he’s F1.
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sat May 19, 2018 10:53 am

Teamee wrote:@FMG2015 if an hour after 1am Nevada time that wld be 4am in Minni. She was last in Vegas. Which is same time as Reno. Are they only allowed to meet during SHV. Its only 45 min plane ride from Vegas to Reno. Just saying. All this assuming he’s F1.

....remember, what they are “allowed to do” and what they “actually do” are two different things these days. giggling
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat May 19, 2018 11:00 am

When I saw Beccas photos I think it was about 5.30 am NYC time. I think G had been on for about 3 hrs prior liking/following people. Has anyone heard of Courtney nico sanders as he started following her?? She follows a lot of TB people including B and J but Garrett the only one following her. Can't see any links to production staff but may have missed???

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat May 19, 2018 2:08 pm

Garrett has posted, he is at the gym:
https://instagram.com/p/Bi93eYSlpQn/

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 554c3c10
Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 F17c8410

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia