SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 27, 2018 3:56 pm

Following
California realtor, she follows him back
https://www.instagram.com/realtor.aeri/

Rodeo Training University of Nevada Alumni He doesn't follow him back
https://www.instagram.com/czkrider/

Inventor of Rocktails  He follows him back
https://www.instagram.com/chrisyandell1/

Car Buff
https://www.instagram.com/andy74b/ Does not follow him

He does not follow Blake. Other unknowns are mostly private. Follows most of the contestants and only one producer, Natalie Shabtai.

https://www.instagram.com/gy_yrigoyen/following/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun May 27, 2018 4:01 pm

@Guardianangel....pretty please check if Becca is also following that California realtor. I kinda suspect they are going to move to LA post show that is if Beccca moves out West...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun May 27, 2018 4:06 pm

Rolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
rosefever wrote:@Astrobach Becca might come to love everyone equally regardless of their honest and deeply felt believes and convictions, and instead reserve her dislike for close-minded bigots who dislike others simply for holding different viewpoints, which ultimately (IMO) is an expression of the ravenous wolf within.

I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to and most importantly you're not referring to member's here as close minded bigots, but I'll state what I think. I think Garrett is the one who is a close minded bigot, since he was unable to handle the backlash of people responding to his SM activity and took down his IG. The same IG that contained his so called deeply felt beliefs that he apparently doesn't have the balls to stand up for once he was being called out for his actions. That's a coward to me.

Also, if someone likes comments that relate to the killing of young children and teenage school kids, as fake, or shaming fat people, or the other number of degrading posts he liked, I hope that not one more single person changes their minds and agree's with him, let alone Becca. It works both ways, I'm sure he dislikes those who don't have the same view as him, and by the sounds of it, anyone who isn't a straight white person. He obviously doesn't love everyone equally, far from it IMHO. This to me isn't about holding different viewpoints, this is about being a humble caring giving human being that has empathy for tragedy, and trying to do their part in doing good for society and helping make this a better world, which IMHO he is not.

He can certainly believe whatever he wants, there are those that don't agree with him and no one will ever get me to change my mind. I don't consider myself close minded, I consider myself accepting everyone as equals, in race, appearance, sexual preference, nationality, you name it, he doesn't.

Best post I’ve read today! I agree

Me, too. I love it !!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun May 27, 2018 4:38 pm

Account is private now.
Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Giphy

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun May 27, 2018 4:47 pm

Anyone else noticed Garrett sent a throwback photo of him and a buddy basically claiming that his account had been hacked and therefore implying he did not Like all these posts ... IDK, seems fishy to me.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun May 27, 2018 4:49 pm

@Astrobach That is from a fake account IMO

It started posting photos during filming

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun May 27, 2018 4:51 pm

No, not that one, it’s an old pic of him and his buddy, ( last Memorial Day) he’s wearing goggles. I found it on Ashley Spivey Twitter, sorry don’t know how to bring it. It was posted either last night or this morning.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun May 27, 2018 4:52 pm

Andrea
@sunnydrea717
·
14h
En réponse à @sunnydrea717 et @AshleySpivey
Account got hacked and somehow someone else liked a bunch of racist and transphobic posts months ago? I'm so sure....

Anyone can do a SC of it?

Last edited by Astrobach on Sun May 27, 2018 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun May 27, 2018 4:54 pm

Astrobach wrote:No, not that one, it’s an old pic of him and his buddy, ( last Memorial Day)  he’s wearing goggles. I found it on Ashley Spivey Twitter, sorry don’t know how to bring it. It was posted either last night or this morning.

Yes, I have seen it. The account it was posted from garrett.yrigoyen has been discussed and is most likely fake IMO

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun May 27, 2018 4:58 pm

I’m so confused, which one was his real account? And why say that it was hacked in that account that was hacked. Makes no sense. Anyhow. Over with this. Let’s see how it will play out. I’m just afraid he is not being truthful, that’s all.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun May 27, 2018 5:07 pm

His original account was garrett_yrigs12, this was the account with the very questionable likes, and is now deleted.

A new (and IMO fake) account is garrett.yrigoyen, this account posted the picture you are referring to and claims his original account has been hacked. All photos posted to this account are screenshots or reposts of pictures from garrett_yrigs12, and began posting in April during filming.

The third account now being discussed, was created today - gy_yrigoyen, and is following some of this seasons guys and they are in turn following back. IMO this account is more likely to be legitimate, but who knows? So far the account has no posts and has been placed on private in the last hour or so, it was public earlier today.

I think that covers it, I may have missed something or even another account!! hahahaha

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun May 27, 2018 5:29 pm

Ok. Thanks @IrelandRose. I was looking through the thread but many earlier relevant posts have been deleted. So the questionable posts and likes have been on his original account, now deleted and the second one from a fan or relative or whatever, and the newer one is for the PR of the show, now set to private. So we do not know which account Becca would have seen or not. Still so much unknown and shade.

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia