SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Sun May 27, 2018 9:17 pm

SeekAny wrote:So does Garrett. cantstopl

Things have gotten so serious around here. I gotta take a step back and remember it’s just a show I enjoy for entertainment. Looking forward to the premiere tomorrow and getting to learn more about all these guys.

What's sad is I no longer look forward to watching it thanks to knowing Garrett is F1... no
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 27, 2018 9:27 pm

I'm curious to see if the edit will show G's interactions with the guys and give us clues as to whether he shared his SM feelings in the house. I don't think we are gonna see a Lee here, I think G will be more guarded than that.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 27, 2018 9:32 pm

We have a new post! Did they read my post about forgetting to tag ABC and everyone? laugh out loud Stick around you'll learn a lot from our wonderful sleuthers, whoever you are.

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 33707316_377179949462541_1400149958287425536_n

garrettyrigoyen Who's ready!! Tune in tomorrow night! Mondays 8/7 Central @bacheloretteabc

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjTMR-UgtfV/?taken-by=garrettyrigoyen

ETA: oh wait, it's not private anymore. This one was public then private wasn't it?

NM it's this one newly created, then went private.

gy_yrigoyen
https://www.instagram.com/gy_yrigoyen/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun May 27, 2018 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 27, 2018 9:32 pm

I would like to think she can win. Whatever this experience brings, IMO she seems an upbeat, positive person. Hopefully, she will learn from it and grow. I hope so even if she remains with Garrett.
A man (or woman) imo, should not define who I am. Each of us has the potential to be the best person we can be on our own. Finding out who I am might be the real journey. I believe in order to be the best person for others I have to be the best person for me first.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun May 27, 2018 9:40 pm

Well said Kashatheduva. Totally agree.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 27, 2018 11:17 pm

SeekAny wrote:Will the real Garrett Yrigoyen please stand up, please stand up.

Poor Becca, Arie “loved” everything. Garrett on the other hand “likes” everything. She can’t win! giggling

I really like Becca, but at some point you have to wise up and fix what makes you pick the wrong men. If this gets Becca there then it will be for something. I didn’t feel any sorrow for Arie, so personally I can’t feel bad for Becca. She is a grown woman and she should have dig deeper before saying yes. All IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun May 27, 2018 11:34 pm

I just can’t say she’s picked the wrong man yet, maybe it will work for them. Crazier things have happened. I don’t think Arie and Ross really loved Becca. Garrett may be different in that regard.

The new account that we thought was him GY_Yrigoyen is now followed by his brother so I do believe this will be Garrett’s new account.

SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 27, 2018 11:43 pm

So let me get this straight, Garrett can be the right guy for Becca as long he loves her regardless of his disregard for other humans...that’s an interesting take i would have to say.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 27, 2018 11:46 pm

mercieme wrote:So let me get this straight, Garrett can be the right guy for Becca as long he loves her regardless of his disregard for other humans...ok got it.
Lid for every pot. Regardless of what Becca's said in the past, I just don't think she'll care as much as some of us do. I think if he loves her and treats her well that'll be all that matters. That doesn't paint the best picture of Becca but she's not a saint and I've seen a ton of couples like this. All jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Mon May 28, 2018 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun May 27, 2018 11:46 pm

As much as I would love to watch his side of things throughout the season, he may be smarter to keep his IG private.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 27, 2018 11:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:
mercieme wrote:So let me get this straight, Garrett can be the right guy for Becca as long he loves her regardless of his disregard for other humans...ok got it.
Pot for every lid. Regardless of what Becca's said in the past, I just don't think she'll care as much as some of us do. I think if he loves her and treats her well that'll be all that matters. That doesn't paint the best picture of Becca but she's not a saint and I've seen a ton of couples like this. All jmo.
Trust me...it does not matter to me if she stays with him, I am just reacting to the justification that G’s love for Becca qualifies him as the right guy for her, that is all Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 27, 2018 11:51 pm

Yeah idc if they stay together or not, Garrett's still a no for me.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia