SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:24 am

clawsteph wrote:Hi, Joy!
Well, unfortunately I can't answer your question because I have no idea :p
Bottom line is I found one of the ex's family members' FB page that is pretty active with most posts set to public and bunch of pics including one of the ex and her new hubs quite recently.
It's just pure luck to be able to find that info :D

Joy15 wrote:
clawsteph wrote:I did some digging out of curiosity and finally found pics of his ex wife. I'm aware that she shouldn't be brought up here due to privacy reason, but I can tell you this, she's already married to someone else. I don't know if I'm allowed to put the source since we're not permitted to discuss her any further. I can only guarantee that it's legit info. I can be reached through PM if any of you are interested to look at it Smiley

thanks for sharing..

is it possible for your to tell whether he got divorced amicably with his ex?...(no grudges, no hard feeling..etc) tyvm IA.

handwave tyvm for clarifying

i guess im still curious about the reasoning of he and his ex splitting... , As it appears he is one of BK's front runner and possibly be the F1, i'd love to know more about the divorce of that 6mo of marriage .IMO often we can tell someone's personality from how they handle hard break ups and how their ex(es) described them.

thank you again.

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:54 am

cookielover12 wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Love a man in uniform!  

I can see Garrett and Becca together  - they would make a cute couple.   kisses

IA...their chemistry seem palpable...from the public concert pics.

one thing stood out to me is when Garrett kissed her and she grabbed his jacket. I thought that was Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1105969562 . GF must have felt it in her laugh out loud.

I can really see already the FIR 4.0 ending this season. Not complaining, if that translate to BK's HEA. :sprinklehearts

my only curio is who's possibly can be Garrett competitor among the remaining guys?...i can't yet really see a strong character F2 this season tbh. Any guess? . (my initial guess is Jason/Blake..along with possible dark horse edit...we'll see...)

Out of the rest of the guys we have left, I would say Blake could be her F2/F1.

as for the F1, the thing is , Blake  got the first date. There is still the first date "curse "IMO. The recipients never won laugh out loud : Brooks, Peter..and the epitome of it: the Bachelorette herself. laugh out loud (well, technically she "won" but..... dizzy )

Last edited by Joy15 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:22 am

this person saw the chemistry - can't wait to see what they are like if indeed what RS posted is true - jmo

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:24 am

Best video of these two IMO

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg4TKiKFjJ9/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:46 am

For me by far this is the hottest

source

Boy got moves with the hair grabbing :fanningfan .(Notice BK had to grab his jacket ..she must have felt it in her at 0:19 laugh out loud ).

..Watch out...the new kissing bandit is in da house. Arie who?? laugh out loud  whipped

Last edited by Joy15 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:59 am

@Joy15 ooooo yes i hadn't seen that one!!!! :fanningfan Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1105969562
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:04 am

Ok so I lost track who Garrett was and ^^^^^now I remember eyedrool :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:34 am

well i can see now why he got the FIR Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:37 am

Linds911 wrote:well i can see now why he got the FIR Hugesmile

IKR..? MnG kissing sesh?:uptonogood

I can recall Jo3 and RnB certainly had that....but did Shawn and K have that one too?

PS: if he can go hot and heavy like that in public...can y'all  imagine how far can he go behind closed doors?...damn...just sayin... Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2498057887

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:53 am

Down girl! Their chemistry looked off the charts, BUT he may be all showman and little substance. I'll wait and see....

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:18 am

Joy15 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:well i can see now why he got the FIR Hugesmile

IKR..? MnG kissing sesh?:uptonogood

I can recall Jo3 and RnB certainly had that....but did Shawn and K have that one too?

PS: if he can go hot and heavy like that in public...can y'all  imagine how far can he go in closed doors?...damn...just sayin... Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2498057887

Yes, Shawn and Kaitlyn had one too :yes:
Way more chemestriy she ever had with Arie Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4256136633
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:52 am

To me Garrett appeared natural (no showmance) on that 1:1 date, at times he looked even a bit awkward in front of the people, also it seemed that he doesn't have the "dancing groove" in his body, unlike Becca who knows how to sway those hips, he was a bit uncoordinated, I think why Becca pulled him into the kiss few times, smooth from her part to not embarrass him, but he doesn't strike me as a shy guy, he played sports, he is good looking and he is working in some sort of marketing, so I presume he is comfortable in his own skin, proud of what he does (SM) and isn't afraid to show it.
I also liked how she had her eyes close during the "hair grabbing" kiss and then when they already pulled back she took her time to open them ... like she was still "in her world". It must have been a really good kiss, I guess.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia