SELECT CONTENT

John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:26 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:A poster on Reddit said that John and Becca have engaged in some “kissing action”!
Hopefully this means there’s a good connection and everything continues to go well for both their journeys Smiley

curio mind wants to know...how did the poster find out ?...was John spotted on the 1on1 Epis 5 at Sage? . It would be a good news to me if he got the coveted date  High clap ...could she/he share the details?.. Praying

Back to top Go down

John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:36 pm

IDK the post was very mysterious ... I’m not sure if they will share any more details but I’ll keep an eye on that thread laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:40 pm

Not to be Debby Downer, but a realist, at this point in the game with 9 cast left, the lead has most likely kissed most of them. Until real details come out, I guess we will have to sit on the edge of our seats.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:41 pm

I couldn't find that post on reddit? sad

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:44 pm

@Kashathediva yeah, the suspense is definitely still there ... no way to be sure who went home at the last RC yet. Hopefully we will get some pics from the public dates in Virginia!

@poohbear it was in the thread “another contestant revealed” ... there’s a typo in the title so search “another” and it should come up

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:02 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:IDK the post was very mysterious ... I’m not sure if they will share any more details but I’ll keep an eye on that thread laugh out loud

gotcha,,tyvm...sounds good to me. I just hope its not like the other day when a reddit poster sounded so positive about Colton on the WN GD, only to negate it the very next day (?)... laugh out loud Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:13 pm

Joy15 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:IDK the post was very mysterious ... I’m not sure if they will share any more details but I’ll keep an eye on that thread laugh out loud

gotcha,,tyvm...sounds good to me. I just hope its not like the other day when a reddit poster sounded so positive about Colton on the WN GD, only to negate it the very next day (?)... laugh out loud Praying

Seems posts were deleted on that topic at reddit. Was it the info on John? I keep watching his cooking vid and love his use of chopsticks giggling He reminds me of David Bronstad of HGTV in looks only. I kinda like him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:16 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

Seems posts were deleted on that topic at reddit. Was it the info on John? I keep watching his cooking vid and love his use of chopsticks giggling He reminds me of David Bronstad of HGTV in looks only. I kinda like him.

re: the bolded. Which topic spesifically?.. i'm confused because there were 2 topics brought up from reddit: 1) Colton being on the WN GD 2)John had some kissing actions w BK laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:21 pm

Joy15 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

re: the bolded. Which topic spesifically?.. i'm confused because there were 2 topics brought up from reddit: 1) Colton being on the WN GD 2)John had some kissing actions w BK laugh out loud

The kissing action John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 11 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:23 pm

Saw the post @TheWrongReasons is talking about, its still there and hasn't been deleted. It was not a new topic but hidden in the topic they reveal John as a contestant from 3 days ago. The poster is also pretty sure he made the top 10 (I am guessing they mean top 9 but who knows).

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:24 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

The kissing action John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 11 3806527698

now..that's interesting . It could be true, thus the delete OR could very be wishful thinking on the poster part...laugh out loud...(i don't blame her though if its the latter... cheeky )

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:49 pm

smg2587 wrote:Saw the post @TheWrongReasons is talking about, its still there and hasn't been deleted. It was not a new topic but hidden in the topic they reveal John as a contestant from 3 days ago. The poster is also pretty sure he made the top 10 (I am guessing they mean top 9 but who knows).
Yep, the post is still there :yes:

I didn’t take it as they were pretty sure he made the top 10 ... but that they had initially wanted to wait for that but decided to share it anyway at this point (even if they’re not 100% sure of the top 10 composition). It sounds like they wanted to share the info for fun but wanted to avoid overhyping in case he gets eliminated already (which hopefully hasn’t happened!).

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+37
sbolduc
stuckinsc
Norcalgal
cookielover12
Imp