SELECT CONTENT

Romy Poulier - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Romy Poulier - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Romy Poulier - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bachiefan964 Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:30 pm

Anyone tried this with the other contestants?

bachiefan964

Back to top Go down

Romy Poulier - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Romy Poulier - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:48 pm

@bachiefan964 I'm not sure but it's a great sleuthing tactic that's used quite often in the US and Canada franchise's.

I think I missed your :Welcome Hope you enjoy your stay! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bachiefan964 Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:13 pm

Sorry I meant, has anyone tried requesting friends with other of the potentially eliminated girls? Also has anyone else tried requesting Romy's friendship? I don't have IG - so can't do it myself

bachiefan964

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:12 am

bachiefan964 wrote:Sorry I meant, has anyone tried requesting friends with other of the potentially eliminated girls? Also has anyone else tried requesting Romy's friendship? I don't have IG - so can't do it myself

I requested a couple I thought might get to F1 (Romy included) but almost all of them are now out.  Romy Poulier - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 Cassandra is still very much off the radar though - she's going to the end for sure, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:00 am

Bobette wrote:
bachiefan964 wrote:Sorry I meant, has anyone tried requesting friends with other of the potentially eliminated girls? Also has anyone else tried requesting Romy's friendship? I don't have IG - so can't do it myself

I requested a couple I thought might get to F1 (Romy included) but almost all of them are now out.  Romy Poulier - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 Cassandra is still very much off the radar though - she's going to the end for sure, IMO.

There's a couple that I have requested that haven't accepted yet, and I started following Alisha before she went private, and AFAIK Ashlea is still public, but I followed her early on as well. Neither of those girls have posted anything yet, but they generally don't post anything until production gives them the go ahead.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:27 am

LOL - While we're here speculating that Romy may already be out, Daily Mail have JUST published an article about their date, which happened OVER A MONTH AGO.  Romy Poulier - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5672615/The-Bachelors-Nick-Honey-Badger-Cummins-romances-contestant-Romy-Poulier.html

Nothing in the article we didn't already know.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 04, 2018 11:06 pm

Romy not sighted on the Segway date 04/05 - she's gone for sure IMO. Weird that Daily Mail waited until after she was eliminated to even mention her. Maybe they're just ridiculously slow off the mark, or maybe they weren't allowed to reveal her for some reason.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:35 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:

This makes me think Romy gets the key to his Bach Pad, which would be interesting since she goes out mid-season.  Could be some drama there.  Just as well she's an actress. Hugesmile

I think the key might go to Romy too.  That kiss she gives Nick on the group date gives me pause.  Jackie O wondered about a stage 5 clinger getting the key - maybe Romy is filling that role.

The fact that they haven't made Romy's acting career known - when she's actually more accomplished than Cass - IMO suggests to me she was hired to play a part.  Stage 5 clinger with a key to the Badge Pad?  Who then gets sent home?  Yup, I see it.

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:This show gets more and more incestuous  no

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/romy-the-bachelor-2018-50579

Oh wow his COUSIN!?  LOL Australia, we need a larger gene pool.  

Props on New to Love for making it public that Romy is an actress.  Something is very fishy with her casting IMO.  She was one of the first girls to go on a date and was named - first AND last name - by the paparazzos.  DM didn't run a story on her until weeks later, after she'd already been eliminated, even though we know they check here and she was identified very early.  Combine with the fact that Sam was cast as a fake villain on Georgia's season and I think Romy is purely a hired actress to play a part.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:19 pm

I really wonder what was her life after she was ejected... not being able to trash vanessa every 3 words. Her life must be so boring. Did she write a book about how much she had a hard on about VS?

question stupid duh :shootme: :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:40 pm

HEA wrote:I really wonder what was her life after she was ejected... not being able to trash vanessa every 3 words. Her life must be so boring. Did she write a book about how much she had a hard on about VS?

question stupid duh :shootme: :thud

Exactly. Another one I cannot stand. Yuck.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Romy Poulier - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
quix
Bobette
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: