SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:23 pm

Amberish wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

If you need handicapped parking or have friends and family who do and someone uses it or blocks it who doesn’t need it, you pay attention. Just another sign of what an inconsiderate jerk Arie is. JMO. I had to use handicapped parking for my grandmother, my father and now my mother. People who abuse and block handicapped parking suck, from my own personal experience.

The neighbor said he’s been fined a number of times for parking in that stall. Guess Arie the dyk might view it as part of his HOA fees since he still chooses to park there. That’s a pretty big condo complex so he does probably prevent another with true needs from using that designated space. no
Jmo
Now there's the tell! 

Absolutely not true, meaning, not a neighbor or a neighbor that is also a big, fat liar. In my opinion and from experience, and I have quite a bit of condo board experience (as I've consulted for nearly 100 of them), I'd say it's the former --- not a neighbor.

Your opinion. I think she is as this is not her first post at reddit. She’s posted before and has complained about the handicap parking before. Must be an issue in their complex imo.

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:25 pm

She has pictures of Arie walking his dogs (including Lauren’s) in front of his condo. Seems legit to me. Confused how that’s the “big tell” that the poster is lying.

ETA: also, if you live in a condo, I’m guessing chances are there are more people with special needs who need that handicapped stall. Higher proportion to normal home owners, who I’d wager have stronger likelihood’s of being able bodied. Of course douche canoe uses one of the stalls for his truck, so the elderly couple or the disabled tenant have to find parking elsewhere. I’d be totes annoyed too... if I were the neighbor. I have a neighbor that’s constantly parking their vans in front of our mailbox or where we put our garbage. It’s annoying as hell!

Like I say about my neighbors, same goes for Arie- clean your garage, dude. Stop putting other people out just cause you can’t fit your vehicle where it’s supposed to go.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:40 pm

sosleepy wrote:She has pictures of Arie walking his dogs (including Lauren’s) in front of his condo. Seems legit to me. Confused how that’s the “big tell” that the poster is lying.

ETA: also, if you live in a condo, I’m guessing chances are there are more people with special needs who need that handicapped stall. Higher proportion to normal home owners, who I’d wager have stronger likelihood’s of being able bodied. Of course douche canoe uses one of the stalls for his truck, so the elderly couple or the disabled tenant have to find parking elsewhere. I’d be totes annoyed too... if I were the neighbor. I have a neighbor that’s constantly parking their vans in front of our mailbox or where we put our garbage. It’s annoying as hell!

Like I say about my neighbors, same goes for Arie- clean your garage, dude. Stop putting other people out just cause you can’t fit your vehicle where it’s supposed to go.

The neighbor took their picture? laugh out loud hehehe
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:56 pm

Another example of Arie being an entitled, selfish, self centered douche Imo. Those handicap parking spots are really needed by the people who have the permission for the spots, and Arie couldn't care less. Good on the neighbour for exposing him for the jerk he is, Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:04 pm

I actually thought it was funnier that he jacked up his truck and it won’t fit in the garage. Like what 37 year old does that? IMO Wonder if Lauren’s having buyers remorse? giggling
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:22 pm

Minney wrote:I actually thought it was funnier that he jacked up his truck and it won’t fit in the garage.  Like what 37 year old does that? IMO Wonder if Lauren’s having buyers remorse? giggling

IMO I seriously doubt Lauren is having "buyers remorse." I really think she can't wait to be married to him & to become the mother of his children. As much as everyone rags on Arie, he definitely doesn't seem to have a problem getting women to fall for him (Emily, Courtney, Sydney, Becca & now Lauren).

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:38 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:The neighbor said he’s been fined a number of times for parking in that stall. Guess Arie the dyk might view it as part of his HOA fees since he still chooses to park there. That’s a pretty big condo complex so he does probably prevent another with true needs from using that designated space. no
Jmo

Actually that's NOT what the neighbor said - what the neighbor really posted was:

*edit*

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We do not copy posts from other boards.)

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:43 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:
Minney wrote:I actually thought it was funnier that he jacked up his truck and it won’t fit in the garage.  Like what 37 year old does that? IMO Wonder if Lauren’s having buyers remorse? giggling

IMO I seriously doubt Lauren is having "buyers remorse." I really think she can't wait to be married to him & to become the mother of his children. As much as everyone rags on Arie, he definitely doesn't seem to have a problem getting women to fall for him (Emily, Courtney, Sydney, Becca & now Lauren).

Lauren hardly knows Arie. JMO 

The real relationship, and the real finding out who each other are starts now.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:43 pm

Other Forums -  Posting information and mentioning you read information, paraphrasing, on another forum is acceptable. However no discussions involving what goes on in another forum, moderators actions, copying posts from another forum, or members activity in another forum. At times posts are copied from other forums and sent to us which are bad-mouthing our forum our moderators or administrator. Those members will be permanently banned. If you cannot support the forum to which you are a member here, you are not welcomed.  
Rules
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:49 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:The neighbor said he’s been fined a number of times for parking in that stall. Guess Arie the dyk might view it as part of his HOA fees since he still chooses to park there. That’s a pretty big condo complex so he does probably prevent another with true needs from using that designated space. no
Jmo

Actually that's NOT what the neighbor said - what the neighbor really posted was:

*edit*

I guess Arie should thank his lucky stars that they're not double fining him for parking in a handicap spot and for not parking in his own garage. But then again, he probably thinks he's above it all. jmo
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:59 pm

@Lucas15 If you read something the neighbor wrote, could you paraphrase for us? Now I'm curious...

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:09 pm

BKay wrote:@Lucas15 If you read something the neighbor wrote, could you paraphrase for us? Now I'm curious...

Paraphrasing: He parks his “jacked-up” truck blocking the handicap space. He has been fined multiple times by the HOA for not parking in his garage. The poster said he has too much crap in said garage. In addition the poster’s significant other and Arie do not like each other. The poster’s SO taunted Lauren after AFTR that Arie would cheat on her too.

Arie is a jerk for blocking a handicapped space and honestly using up limited guest space parking at a condo, IMO. And while I do not like Lauren, IMO, shouting at her entering her new home is rude too.

I don’t care how jerky Arie has been in the past harassing Lauren who has done nothing is not okay. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz