SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri 6 Apr 2018 - 14:56

ReneeM wrote:Ooh and aside from all the funnies, in the alleged texts, Arie calls the guy a f*g so he continues to excel at being an all around garbage human being imo.

Yep. Imo he's just showing himself to be the asshat I thought he already is.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Fri 6 Apr 2018 - 15:01

havadrpepper wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Ooh and aside from all the funnies, in the alleged texts, Arie calls the guy a f*g so he continues to excel at being an all around garbage human being imo.

How about the "meet me at the jungle gym".  That one had me rofl

The thing that really irritated me though was the fact that he has a handicap placard that he uses when he does park in the handicap spot.  Do they just hand those out like candy in AZ? I know people that really need one and can't get one. But someone like him has one???  scratch

He could gotten it by other means like both his parents applying for one but share vehicles so only one needed. There ar loopholes but there’s also an effort to crackdown on illegal use.
http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article191868394.html

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri 6 Apr 2018 - 15:03

Arie:  Meet me at the jungle gym and don't bring any friends! rofl

This entire story is so silly and sounds like a sitcom.  Both neighbors look ridiculous and more so if rag mags pick this up.  

In fairness to Arie, he should move out of this complex if he expects to have any privacy with his new fiance.  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by MiniDiva on Fri 6 Apr 2018 - 16:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 6 Apr 2018 - 15:06

Stone_Hedge wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

The thing that really irritated me though was the fact that he has a handicap placard that he uses when he does park in the handicap spot.  Do they just hand those out like candy in AZ? I know people that really need one and can't get one. But someone like him has one???  scratch

He could gotten it by other means like both his parents applying for one but share vehicles so only one needed. There ar loopholes but there’s also an effort to crackdown on illegal use.
http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article191868394.html

Jmo

Could be but I rather doubt it. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 41 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri 6 Apr 2018 - 15:08

havadrpepper wrote:

My guess is he had a short term tag for an injury (I had one for two months after a knee surgery) and never gave it up.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 41 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 41 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 6 Apr 2018 - 15:23

@umngirl, now that is more realistic way for him to have it but that makes him an even bigger jerk Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 41 1646190589

When my mom passed away 20 years ago, my Dad turned her handicap access card back in within 2 weeks. Neither he nor I felt right about keeping it since we weren't handicapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri 6 Apr 2018 - 15:27

havadrpepper wrote:@umngirl, now that is more realistic way for him to have it but that makes him an even bigger jerk Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 41 1646190589

When my mom passed away 20 years ago, my Dad turned her handicap access card back in within 2 weeks.  Neither he nor I felt right about keeping it since we weren't handicapped.

I didn’t either. Heck I only used mine for the two weeks I was on crutches. Lol

But Arie having one and using it when he shouldn’t isn’t surprising at all. JMO

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 41 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 41 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri 6 Apr 2018 - 15:36

Cuckhold Neighbor. laugh out loud  IMO no matter how cringeworthy Arie is, CN (cuckhold neighbor) takes the cake. How many times does your "gf" have to go back to the same Rooster before you get a clue? And then he goes public with it. Next he'll get a tattoo or hang a sign around his neck announcing his status. 
I'm the cuckhold who let A.L, Jr fork my girlfriend (ex) for years. Thank you, Sir, may I have another.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 6 Apr 2018 - 17:01

umngirl wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:@umngirl, now that is more realistic way for him to have it but that makes him an even bigger jerk Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 41 1646190589

When my mom passed away 20 years ago, my Dad turned her handicap access card back in within 2 weeks.  Neither he nor I felt right about keeping it since we weren't handicapped.

I didn’t either. Heck I only used mine for the two weeks I was on crutches. Lol

But Arie having one and using it when he shouldn’t isn’t surprising at all. JMO

I had a fractured ankle and used my placard till my cast, crutches and therapy was done. It never dawned on me to keep it and yes, not surprised Arie does if it’s one of those temporary ones. Somehow I think his might be more of the illegal ones. Jmo

Arie posted a pic of him and Lauren in a sombrero laugh out loud cantstopl It’s real Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 41 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 6 Apr 2018 - 17:34

Arie got into a pretty serious wreck one time, so he may have kept the placard. Like the 'bad boy' he is, his old injury may act up from time to time, so he really needs to hang on to that placard. rofl As for that handicapped spot, it's probably unoccupied 99.99% of the time. The 0.01% is when Arie puts it to good use. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 41 4256136633

And sounds like it was this neighbor that ratted out Arie for renting out his condo. He sounds like a pretty unpleasant guy. He also slipped up, revealing that his ex was only dating Arie, she was never his girlfriend. So he was dating about 4 women, possibly in preparation of the grand finale, where he would date 29! rotfl

As for Arie jumping through the window screen, that's a very weird story.

Then there is this weird insinuation that women he brings home tell him they've been in the neighborhood before, and he just knows that must be because of Arie. That to me tells me something is wrong, because why would he bring up suspicions when he's got real examples? He's trying too hard.

It's possible the guy is telling the truth, but the fact that he claims to have left a note for a girl that Arie was dating means the guy isn't right in the head, so we may be dealing with a creep here who is just making stuff up. All IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri 6 Apr 2018 - 17:35

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 41 Arie_t10

https://twitter.com/ariejr/status/370959509750964224
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri 6 Apr 2018 - 17:40

richmondrose wrote:Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 41 Arie_t10

https://twitter.com/ariejr/status/370959509750964224
Well guess Arie shouldn't mind if his neighbor is spreading stuff around SM if he has been doing it for years rotfl imo

Last edited by Diana on Fri 6 Apr 2018 - 17:46; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz