SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by kmick0890 Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:25 am

Newto wrote:Every once in a while I wander into this thread and then ask myself why?  Whoever said this thread should be locked is right on!!  The whole discussion of Arie and his neighbor really doesn't have much to do with the title of the thread.  The whole thing is just plain sad.   Don't shoot the messenger.   JMHO.

JMO, but I think the reason why people keep talking about Arie and the neighbor is because Arie and Lauren are so quiet, that there's nothing else to really talk about with them right now.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:41 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
Newto wrote:Every once in a while I wander into this thread and then ask myself why?  Whoever said this thread should be locked is right on!!  The whole discussion of Arie and his neighbor really doesn't have much to do with the title of the thread.  The whole thing is just plain sad.   Don't shoot the messenger.   JMHO.

JMO, but I think the reason why people keep talking about Arie and the neighbor is because Arie and Lauren are so quiet, that there's nothing else to really talk about with them right now.
Hopefully Arie and Lauren are enjoying living together.

The neighbor is indicating in his recent posts that he's going to back off.

*edit*

I'm not sure if I believe him, he's getting nothing but love and encouragement on reddit. Depending on the HOA contract he signed he may be in serious trouble. The whole point of HOA contracts is to give the community a way to deal with toxic neighbors. So hopefully Arie's neighbor is done with the cyber bullying. All IMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We do not quote from other forums.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:49 pm

I also hope Arie is done with bigoted slurs, online bullying and interfering in other people's relationships. Oh, and cheating. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:54 pm

Other Forums -  Posting information and mentioning you read information, paraphrasing, on another forum is acceptable. However no discussions involving what goes on in another forum, moderators actions, copying posts from another forum, or members activity in another forum. At times posts are copied from other forums and sent to us which are bad-mouthing our forum our moderators or administrator. Those members will be permanently banned. If you cannot support the forum to which you are a member here, you are not welcomed.  
Rules
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:27 pm

rosefever wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:

Hopefully Arie and Lauren are enjoying living together.

The neighbor is indicating in his recent posts that he's going to back off.

*edit*

I'm not sure if I believe him, he's getting nothing but love and encouragement on reddit. Depending on the HOA contract he signed he may be in serious trouble. The whole point of HOA contracts is to give the community a way to deal with toxic neighbors. So hopefully Arie's neighbor is done with the cyber bullying. All IMO.
Regarding the bolded, he's only in it because he can get attention and make some embelished if not false claims against his famous neighbor...sheesh! This crazy lunatic needs to find some dark corner to hide pretty soon imo. no no

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:29 pm

kmick0890 wrote:

I think that's because they are living their life, growing on the love that they obviously have. Oh wait, isn't that what they said they were going to do.....IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:32 pm

kmick0890 wrote:

@Newto, I feel you! I can't seem to stay away from this thread, even though it breaks my heart every time I come here. It is a little be entertaining.

@Kmick0890, ITA. I check into the Fan thread often, but there is nothing at all going on, so I end up coming in here bcs there is always action. I don't know if LArie got scared away from posting because of the backlash. I think they should just keep posting their heart content and they will learn as they go, what is acceptable and what is not.
I remember our last couple Rachel/Bryan, it was really bad, but they kept on, now more people are rooting for them now.

I believe at the of the day, Bachelor Nation loves a successful story, and they will back them up when it's clear that they are a sure thing, but right now people still have questions.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:41 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:

I think that's because they are living their life, growing on the love that they obviously have.  Oh wait, isn't that what they said they were going to do.....IMO

@Aunties_Love, always the voice of reason! I like that!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:54 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Source

That just doesn’t fit Arie, imo, even wearing cardigans.

I’m wondering what happened to the guy I liked in Emily’s season. My guess now is that he never was that guy. Disappointing. no no

Good guess to me  :yes:

word  Blue hoodie guy's character stinks, IMO.

Unfortunately we were "hoodwinked" by Blue Hoodie Guy. He was playing a part to get the gal (IMO). The saying "a leopard doesn't change his spots" comes to mind.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 50 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:24 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:

I think that's because they are living their life, growing on the love that they obviously have.  Oh wait, isn't that what they said they were going to do.....IMO

Aww shucks, but seriously, I hope that they are just enjoying one another, sharing their love with family and friends and getting the support they so rightly deserve. IMO. Time is too short for all this negativity, IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:17 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Aww shucks, but seriously, I hope that they are just enjoying one another, sharing their love with family and friends and getting the support they so rightly deserve.  IMO.  Time is too short for all this negativity, IMO

I think you're right! They are just enjoying one another company like they stated they ill do. So, good for them for staying focus on building their relationship.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:53 pm

I still don't trust him any further than I could throw a piano. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz