SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:43 pm

Eh. I just can't get invested in this stuff either way anymore. 
I hope they are happy and healthy. That's about it. Just like any other cast person. May they grow in a positive direction and learn from their past. (as we all should). JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:50 pm

sdmom wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:JMO but I wouldn’t be surprised that these two become the biggest whores of fame this franchise has ever seen. :yes: Rolling Eyes
We already have them in another couple it would be hard to break their record . JMO

It pains me to say that, but my beloved Nick was on B’ette x2, BIP, the Bach, DWTS... way more times than Arie.... Embarassed we shall see...
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 61 3806527698
I think the bachelar opens doors of opportunities and people can choose to pursue them or not. I don't see it as being greedy, I think it's smart.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:52 pm

http://www.wetv.com/shows/marriage-boot-camp-reality-stars/extras/do-you-and-your-partner-need-marriage-boot-camp

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Eh. I just can't get invested in this stuff either way anymore. 
I hope they are happy and healthy. That's about it. Just like any other cast person. May they grow in a positive direction and learn from their past. (as we all should). JMO

:Thanktwo@Kashathediva, You took the words out of my mouth! Well said!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:03 pm

@Maggenzm  I know I've said it before, but there really are very few maybe 3 cast people in all the years I do not like.  
There are quite a few I like, but I wouldn't say fan. I don't think I would go to see anyone or ask for a selfie etc if I saw someone. 
I don't follow up on anything intentionally outside of this forum after they are off the show.  I simply don't care. 
About the closest I got to fanning a cast person was from Survivor and that was many years ago.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:05 pm

eirekay wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Building a nest egg for their children....isn't that like a cash grab??

Since you said that it was trista/ryan cause it was 10 yrs later, then what about sean/catherine, jade/tanner, and others that went on it very soon after finishing their seasons??

Yeah, of course it was a cash grab. But, like I stated, JMO that established couples like T/R, and Ashley and JP come off much better in these settings. New couples like Jade/Tanner and JuanPab/Nikki and even SeanCat who were a couple years old at that point ... not so much. Established relationships know each other, have that foundation, and don’t risk so much just for such an obvious cash grab. In theory Arie shouldn’t need the money, and he has hypotctitally mocked others for taking advantage of such opportunities. So why expoloit the baby relationship just for a few thousand? It’s all for attention, imo 

So much for lying low and staying off social media. laugh out loud #oppositeday

This!

IMO, couples with a few years under their belt have built up the trust and security in their relationship that allows them to explore its weaknesses without imploding.  Newer couples IMO, say under the one year mark, don't have that longevity to fall back on and exposing their underbelly can take a nasty and unexpected turn.  IMO, it's a big risk for too small a $$ reward.

Maybe they both just like 🐒 🐒 for the cameras . #wannabes
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:09 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
rosefever wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:IMO the problem isn't that they're shilling, it's that Arie has repeatedly made fun of others in bachnation that do.  If you want to shill fine, do it.  But don't act like your better than those that do and then do the same thing and expect to get away with it or not be called out on it, IMO.
Lauren never made fun of shilling, and if they go on any shows it's likely because Lauren wants to and is excited to make easy money. JMO.

Wel, I don't know for a fact if she has or hasn't made fun of shilling.  I do know for a fact he has openly made multiple snide comments on SM aobut other's shilling.  That is what I was discussing.

I highly doubt Lauren had to twist his arm much or force him to do it,  And IMO even if it's because she wanted to it doesn't excuse his hypocritical behavior after all the snarky, snide comments about others shilling, not to mention he's a walking billboard of sponsors when he races.  

JMO
I don't know if it's a fact that his comments were meant to be snideful, or if he was just poking fun. A lot of people poke fun without meaning anything bad with it. Regardless, I don't think going on a TV show is shilling. Shilling is covert advertising, which in itself is arguably worthy of some contempt when it involves intentional deception. So far I have seen neither Arie nor Lauren shill. All IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:10 pm

Diana wrote:no one is saying they shouldn't get pre marital counseling but this JMO isn't it. This is a publicity stint through and through. JMO.

Yes, but who decides where that counselling should come from? us or them? I believe it's their life and they have a right to go wherever they feel will work best for them. IMO, they simply doing what they said they will do, focus on their relationship. And, I am so glad they don't give a damn what you and I think. I love that!JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:10 pm

rosefever wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:IMO the problem isn't that they're shilling, it's that Arie has repeatedly made fun of others in bachnation that do.  If you want to shill fine, do it.  But don't act like your better than those that do and then do the same thing and expect to get away with it or not be called out on it, IMO.
Lauren never made fun of shilling, and if they go on any shows it's likely because Lauren wants to and is excited to make easy money. JMO.

Yeah, because she had no job. She's happy tagging along with Arie and would like to work for his RE company.

Shill is shill. They want to extend 15 minutes of fame.

I can't wait to see MBC!!! giggling

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:17 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
rosefever wrote:
Lauren never made fun of shilling, and if they go on any shows it's likely because Lauren wants to an6d is excited to make easy money. JMO.

Agreed, plus I think Lauren likes the spotlight and wants to be on TV again.  Jmo. Btw, is this protocol for Bach couples to go on MBC? laugh out loud

Well no because the past 3 'ette couples haven't done it and hopefully won't! laugh out loud

Figures A&L would be spotted out in public like this. no no though I will gladly be watching. 2pop

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 61 1f49c

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 61 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 61 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 61 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 61 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Maggenzm  I know I've said it before, but there really are very few maybe 3 cast people in all the years I do not like.  
There are quite a few I like, but I wouldn't say fan. I don't think I would go to see anyone or ask for a selfie etc if I saw someone. 
I don't follow up on anything intentionally outside of this forum after they are off the show.  I simply don't care. 
About the closest I got to fanning a cast person was from Survivor and that was many years ago.

@Kashathediva, I think being Mods helps you stay impartial. I like that!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:27 pm

I was the biggest Ben and Lauren fan ever. Even I thought it was atrocious to do “pre marital counseling” on national tv.

Just... not a good idea. For a plethora of reasons.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz