SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:30 pm

lipsis wrote:
Tonya Harding, Olympians Adam Rippon and Jamie Anderson Join ‘Dancing With the Stars’
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/tonya-harding-joins-dancing-with-the-stars-athletes/

'Dancing with the Stars: Athletes’ cast to be revealed on April 13

The shortened season will run for four weeks, wrapping with a one-hour finale on May 21. “What I think is going to happen, we’re going to have two dances a week,” Savchenko told “Entertainment Tonight.” “We have three weeks of rehearsals, four weeks of the show, and each week, we have two couples go home. So, it’ll be really intense. It’s gonna fly!”
http://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/dancing-with-the-stars-athletes-cast-reveal-announcement-date/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:44 pm

Wasn't too excited about a shortened season and with the popular pros not returning (Maks, Val, Derek, maybe Mark). Hopefully they get some decent athletes and not so many football players!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f49c

DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:35 pm

Confirmed Pro's as per the DWTS Instagram.:

Alan, Gleb, Keo, Sasha and Artem
Sharna, Witney, Lindsey, Emma and Jenna

Cast reveal tomorrow on GMA.

DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Samuel10DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Samuel10 DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Family10DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Samuel15DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:35 pm

lipsis wrote:Confirmed Pro's as per the DWTS Instagram.:

Alan, Gleb, Keo, Sasha and Artem
Sharna, Witney, Lindsey, Emma and Jenna

Cast reveal tomorrow on GMA.

This is the group from the tour this spring.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:07 am

Tonya Harding, Adam Rippon and Mirai Nagasu Join Dancing with the Stars: Athletes

Source
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:12 am

Looking at the rest of the list in that source...

I'll pass.

Especially with Tonya Harding on there.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:09 am

Pairings:

Tonya with Sasha (poor Sash)
Adam with Jenna
Mirai with Alan (my early fave)
Jamie with Artem
Kareem with Lindsey (poor Linds)
Arike with Gleb
Chris with Witney
Jennie with Keo (they like Keo this season)
Johnny with Emma
Josh with Sharna

DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Samuel10DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Samuel10 DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Family10DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Samuel15DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:18 pm

I have always enjoyed watching DWTS very much but am totally put off this season with the inclusions of Mirai, Adam and Tanya. They do not present well with their arrogant demeanors and in-your-face communication styles. Guess I'll have extra time for my knitting projects...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:40 pm

I am hoping that Sharna finally gets her mirror ball. My hubby messaged me poor Lindsey. Kareem is just too tall.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:39 pm

I'm excited to see Chris Mazdzer and he made history at Winter Olympics in luge for USA. So I hope he can move since many prob don't know him. So he's already an underdog but so easy on the eyes and charm in this 4 weeks special we are getting for the new season. Oh and him and Witney look like a beautiful pair already. Made some gifs from them.Good luck to them and every athlete who is willing to dance should be interesting how this season goes.

DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* QGWivHc
DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 9Glh4zo
DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* TxsvYem
Source my gifs

DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:31 pm

I went to the Stars on Ice show last night and loved it.

Adam and Mirai both not only skated beautifully, they truly entertained. Free of all the pressure and rules for the programs when they skate competitively, you could tell they really enjoying being entertaining.

Hope it translates to DWTS.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:53 pm

Not the current season but I just  loved Robert Herjavek and Kim Johnson show(and after) romance
Robert Herjavec
‏@robertherjavec

Welcome to the world Hudson Robert Herjavec & Haven Mae Herjavec - it’s great out here ! May you always know love, peace, and grace in your lives. May your dreams have no bounds and your spirit be strong
DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* DbkjDD6WkAAbwMm
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 26: Athletes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
mtnlvr55
KB_Mom
SunnyRachel
Doats
ElonM