SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 25 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:27 pm

Rachel left for work yesterday but is back to Miami!

This is too cute not to share....

https://www.instagram.com/p/Brs-5yNhTKl/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1p487zqg775np

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 25 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:10 pm

Bryan’s story

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 25 92c85910

Rachel’s story

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 25 46af1e10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:23 pm

Great pics! The airport IG is too cute.

Love the happy smiles on their faces and how Copper is getting in on the picture like a good boy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:47 pm

Last edited by jashfan on Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mentioning other forums)

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:43 pm

Fangirl26 wrote:@Maggenzm some people don't like that Bryan is selling supplements from a company that is an MLM and one of his worst critics on Reddit made a post saying Rachel is complicit and claimed Rachel is helping him recruit for his downline. That claim is extremely misleading because all Rachel has ever done is help him promote the product in his IG stories and recently went to a few meet and greets with him in Florida. Not once have we seen her publically encourage people to join Bryan's team and if you look at the photos from the meet and greets they don't look like MLM recruitment presentations at all and no one who has posted pics with them from the events have even remotely suggested that they were recruiting but that hasn't stopped people from claiming she is using her fans and is "unethical" and "money hungry" etc. There is a huge pile on and the intensity of the hate is unreal yet sadly unsurprising and there have been several posts over there on the topic...all of them negative. Ironically, someone did a post of all BN contestants who have shilled detox tea and while people have been critical, the intensity of that criticism is muted compared to what is being spewed at Rachel and Bryan. No one is assassinating the character of those contestants even though some detox teas can damage the intestines, according to some comments over there, and that muted criticism IMO is quite telling.

I don’t find it odd to see tremendous vitriol against Rachel and Bryan in today’s environment. I do however think it’s stupid for people to be critical of Rachel for helping Bryan in his efforts however she chooses. She’s going to marry the man, she loves him, they are life partners and he is tremendously supportive of everything she does, why on earth would she not be there for him. Just because the great majority of people who try MLM
Fail, doesn’t necessarily mean he will and truthfully many who are successful owe it to some form of celebrity like former athletes and such.
I am honestly disappointed in that choice but, it’s not his only income or training and I would support him too as long as he had other earning vehicles which he obviously does. Bryan is quite determined, stubborn and relentless as is Rachel. They will be fine, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:26 pm

Just a friendly reminder before mods step in: this is a fan thread, let’s keep everything positive.

Rachel brought Copper with her to Miami, so I guess they will stay there for awhile. Looks like she will be in San Jose 1/5 for the ExtraYardSummit, I wonder if Copper stays behind with Bryan and family?

The other thing I am curious about: remember when they did an interview with Eric Bigger? Didn’t they mention their lease with the condo in Dallas is 6 or 9 months? I wonder what their next plan is? Rachel will leave her firm and her football jobs are almost over. I can’t wait what they will do in 2019!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:22 pm

@sdmom at the end of Football Frenzy Rachel said she, Bryan and Copper were going to be in Dallas and stay in watching Game of Thrones for New Year's Eve. Her co-host kind of teased her about her low key plans saying she had nothing to do the next day laugh out loud. She also mentioned that at a dinner with Bryan's mom Olga had made them all tell their New Year's resolutions and she wrote them down LOL Rachel said she told her that she would be married in 2019 and get pregnant. Her co-host teased Rachel about what would come first and she said the wedding laugh out loud. I laughed so hard at the fact Olga was writing down everyone's resolutions...
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:36 pm

**edited**

Some people think he's only selling the supplements but I agree that he also has other things going on. I feel like one day we're all going to look up and realize that all this time Bryan has been building a mini-empire of health and wellness centers and connecting with health and fitness professionals across the country. He's mentioned brick and mortar centers in LA, Dallas and Miami, a couple of times this year, but for the most part, I think that flies under the radar and most people overlook it. He's the kind of guy who grinds in silence because who even knew that he was working on an e-book until he mentioned it on his revamped website?
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:24 pm

I am a stay at home mom so I don’t understand what the big deal is even if Bryan has very little income! Rachel obviously is working her butt off, and she needs someone to stay behind the scene and be supportive of her endeavors. As long as they both are happy, what do people, especially most of the posters I am sure have never spent one single moment with them, have anything to complain about? They seem to be happy, IMO. My only complaint is they don’t post enough on sm! We don’t know how the Lindsay’s celebrate the Thanksgiving, how the Abosolo’s celebrate Christmas. I understand the importance of privacy, but I deserve to share their happiness, since I spend so much time and energy following and defending them! Lol! 

But seriously, can’t wait to see what they are up to the next year!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:53 pm

Fan Threads are created for those who wish to remain positive with their favourite contestant-s and therefore only posts of a positive nature may be posted in those designated Categories. Any negative posts, articles, quotes etc will be deleted without notice. ...
Please ensure you are posting in the appropriate Categories by double checking the thread title to ensure whether or not it is a Fan Thread.

Other Forums - Posting information and mentioning you read the information, paraphrasing, on another forum, naming them, is acceptable. However do not copy and paste a post from another forum. This is a copyright infringement. We do not source other forums with a link. We respect other forums and their agenda, however out of common courtesy we do not speak in a negative manner concerning other forums.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines#602920

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:58 pm

This make me love Rachel even more! 

Some background for non-NFL fans: Rachel’s beloved Cowboys are playing LA Rams tomorrow, and my LA Chargers (pains me to type that , because it used to be San Diego Chargers) will play New England Patriots Sunday. 

My exchange with her on IG (now don’t jinx it don’t jinx)

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 25 C3454110

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:23 pm

@sdmom oh wow!!! clapping! You have that knack of asking and you shall receive! laugh out loud

There are some cute pics of Bryan and Rachel on her IG but this one is so nice!
Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 25 47690703_2071101859615527_1779699513185146741_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram
therachlindsay My forever Christmas present  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 25 2764  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 25 1f332

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrwFEvgg2Ca/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

+48
frajosfanofchris
Billysmom
ReneeM
suzq
2observe