SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:31 am

@blueblues thanks. No wonder I couldn't find it, it was too old. I thought it was recent. That means there weren't any nasty tweets directed to the neighbour recently in response to the posts on reddit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@blueblues thanks. No wonder I couldn't find it, it was too old. I thought it was recent. That means there weren't any nasty tweets directed to the neighbour recently in response to the posts on reddit.
It's old, but still a nasty tweet IMO. In fact, Arie was the first one to go public with this feud.

I wonder if Arie even knew about the Reddit post. His fans surely knew. Apparently the neighbor took down the post after receiving death threats.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:45 am

@stuckinsc  JMO a "great" liar rarely, if ever gets caught. So he would be a bad liar, if he is a liar. 
Just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@stuckinsc  JMO a "great" liar rarely, if ever gets caught. So he would be a bad liar, if he is a liar. 
Just saying.

JMO, people who are telling the truth don’t get caught lying either. Arie has shown himself to be a liar, so I am inclined to believe others over him. That is my personal opinion. I think Arie gets caught in his lies, because he lacks empathy for others, so his lies are all about what is easiest for him, IMO. Again IMO, he doesn’t care about others enough to cover his lack of truth.

In the case of the spreadsheet or any of the other things the neighbor said, Arie has never denied any of it. His supporters are the ones claiming the statements are untrue. Arie has not spoken on the subject at all. IMO, if you believe in the neighbor has more to do with your overall impressions ofArie. I find him to be selfish and self-centered, so the claims of the neighbor all seem reasonable to me. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:11 pm

Actually according to the neighbour his ex took a picture of the alleged spreadsheet and he saw it, but he doesn't have a copy and they're not together anymore. If he contacted his ex just to ask for the pic, then I'd think he was an obsessed stalker too. Now I tend to believe he's just a guy who really loved a girl and had the girl's ex trying to interfere with his relationship for two years for sh*ts and giggles I suppose. It takes a lot less for most people to hold a grudge. JMO. Maybe Arie should leave his exes be and let them move on with people who really want them. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:16 pm

BKay wrote:I'm glad the topic of the spreadsheet came up again, because I intended to ask about it's validity and where the rumor started, but rl got in the way. So now we know, the trash talking neighbor who hates Arie said his ex-gf saw it. Alrighty then.

Some people can lie with a straight stare-you-right-in-the-eye look, and have no moral concern about doing it (anyone see Survivor last night?) and that neighbor seems like he might be that type of person, imo. I don't want to be guilty of perpetuating a rumor, so I'm glad to know the source.

Hmmm...IMO the lying can apply just as much to Arie as multiple girlfriends have attested to. I tend to believe the neighbour since many things he has said have proven to be correct.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:27 pm

I CANNOT cantstopl rofl http://betches.com/arie-lauren-bought-house-together/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:34 pm

ReneeM wrote:I CANNOT cantstopl rofl http://betches.com/arie-lauren-bought-house-together/

LOL I was just coming to post that and you beat me to it!  Snarky humor at it's best! cantstopl rofl Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 3806527698  And, BTW, who gives out so much info about your new home.  It's like they are just inviting people to stalk them.  Weird. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:42 pm

Minney wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I CANNOT cantstopl rofl http://betches.com/arie-lauren-bought-house-together/

LOL I was just coming to post that and you beat me to it!  Snarky humor at it's best! cantstopl rofl Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 3806527698  And, BTW, who gives out so much info about your new home.  It's like they are just inviting people to stalk them.  Weird.  IMO

Those are some funny Betches laugh out loud Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:01 pm

spitcoffee the jokes about her talking to a realtor. and yeah why do the dogs need their own rooms!?

and some Bach/'ette couples have bought new houses in their first year of dating/being engaged and it's worked for them. Not sure yet about these two. jmo.

Last edited by Linds911 on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 1f49c

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:19 pm

sosleepy wrote:I definitely don’t think you can completely invalidate this source. Not at all. It simply is an unsubstantiated rumor. But just like we can’t say it for sure happened, nor can we completely say it didn’t.

Personally, lots of things the neighbor talked about can be validated (the fact he lives there, the sombrero, the parking situation), so I tend to believe the spreadsheet could be factual as well. JMO.
IMO, it's just rumors till there is proof.  Right now there is no proof, just an idiotic vindictive neighbor that is trying to get attention IMO.  Therefore, IMO, believing what that crackpot is saying is an extreme stretch.

stuckinsc wrote:
BKay wrote:I'm glad the topic of the spreadsheet came up again, because I intended to ask about it's validity and where the rumor started, but rl got in the way. So now we know, the trash talking neighbor who hates Arie said his ex-gf saw it. Alrighty then.

Some people can lie with a straight stare-you-right-in-the-eye look, and have no moral concern about doing it (anyone see Survivor last night?) and that neighbor seems like he might be that type of person, imo. I don't want to be guilty of perpetuating a rumor, so I'm glad to know the source.

I also know Arie is a great liar and I have proof. He was telling Becca ILY the week before the breakup while simultaneously talking to Lauren and planning the breakup. So Arie is a proven liar. The neighbor actually admitted all his lame and pathetic behavior and even admitted that he let Arie’s ex treat him the way Arie treated her. While, I have no proof of him telling the truth, I saw him readily admit flaws. Arie lies and made excuses for his. So IMO, I chose to believe the neighbor.
***SNIPPED****
Regarding the bolded, IMO, BKay was referencing how the neighbor is lying.....NOT Arie.  IMO, it is so apparent that the neighbor is attention seeking, vindictive, and just a flat out crappy neighbor that I am glad that Arie/Lauren don't have to deal with his stupidity anymore.  All IMO

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@stuckinsc  JMO a "great" liar rarely, if ever gets caught. So he would be a bad liar, if he is a liar. 
Just saying.

JMO, people who are telling the truth don’t get caught lying either. Arie has shown himself to be a liar, so I am inclined to believe others over him. That is my personal opinion. I think Arie gets caught in his lies, because he lacks empathy for others, so his lies are all about what is easiest for him, IMO. Again IMO, he doesn’t care about others enough to cover his lack of truth.

In the case of the spreadsheet or any of the other things the neighbor said, Arie has never denied any of it. His supporters are the ones claiming the statements are untrue. Arie has not spoken on the subject at all. IMO, if you believe in the neighbor has more to do with your overall impressions ofArie. I find him to be selfish and self-centered, so the claims of the neighbor all seem reasonable to me. All JMO.
With the bolded, maybe Arie thinks it is so ludicrous that it doesn't deserve the attention that the idiotic neighbor is desperately seeking.  All IMO.  Personally I am claiming that the neighbor is an idiotic vindictive neighbor that is living next door to a famous person so is attention seeking.  Personally I am thankful that Arie isn't giving him what the redicilous neighbor wants and instead is keeping to their lives and enjoying the love that they obviously share.  Great for them that they don't have to deal with that crappy neighbor anymore after they move to their new home....ALL IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:32 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I definitely don’t think you can completely invalidate this source. Not at all. It simply is an unsubstantiated rumor. But just like we can’t say it for sure happened, nor can we completely say it didn’t.

Personally, lots of things the neighbor talked about can be validated (the fact he lives there, the sombrero, the parking situation), so I tend to believe the spreadsheet could be factual as well. JMO.

IMO, it's just rumors till there is proof.  Right now there is no proof, just an idiotic vindictive neighbor that is trying to get attention IMO.  Therefore, IMO, believing what that crackpot is saying is an extreme stretch.

I don't think the neighbor is a crackpot, and you yourself scolded me during JPG's season about making comments about Claire's mental health as improper pronunciations of craziness can lead to horrible consequences. So while you may not like the neighbor and what he has revealed, I would ask you to show the same courtesy for this neighbor as you asked me to show to Claire. Crackpot is a degrading word linking to mental illness, as you reminded me back then it is best to not use words like this.

I understand you do not trust this neighbor, and that is your right, but it would be best to not comment on his mental health is a derogatory manner, as you so rightly pointed out to me with others in the past. IMO.

stuckinsc wrote:

I also know Arie is a great liar and I have proof. He was telling Becca ILY the week before the breakup while simultaneously talking to Lauren and planning the breakup. So Arie is a proven liar. The neighbor actually admitted all his lame and pathetic behavior and even admitted that he let Arie’s ex treat him the way Arie treated her. While, I have no proof of him telling the truth, I saw him readily admit flaws. Arie lies and made excuses for his. So IMO, I chose to believe the neighbor.
***SNIPPED****
Regarding the bolded, IMO, BKay was referencing how the neighbor is lying.....NOT Arie.  IMO, it is so apparent that the neighbor is attention seeking, vindictive, and just a flat out crappy neighbor that I am glad that Arie/Lauren don't have to deal with his stupidity anymore.  All IMO,[\quote]

I appreciate that you and @BKay think the neighbor is lying, I did understand and stated that I believe that we have proof of Arie's lies and not of the neighbors. I happen to think Arie is lying and I am happy his neighbors don't have to deal with him once his house closing is done. IMO.

stuckinsc wrote:
Just saying.

With the bolded, maybe Arie thinks it is so ludicrous that it doesn't deserve the attention that the idiotic neighbor is desperately seeking.  All IMO.  Personally I am claiming that the neighbor is an idiotic vindictive neighbor that is living next door to a famous person so is attention seeking.  Personally I am thankful that Arie isn't giving him what the redicilous neighbor wants and instead is keeping to their lives and enjoying the love that they obviously share.  Great for them that they don't have to deal with that crappy neighbor anymore after they move to their new home....ALL IMO[/quote]

I have no idea what Arie thinks, I stated as fact that Arie has not commented, so belief in the neighbor or Arie is simply opinion on both of our parts. The "ridiculous neighbor" posted once on Reddit, answered questions and then did not post again, he was threatened based on his post, and deleted it. The continual posts were made by the neighbors current girlfriend. All her posts are still up on Reddit if you care to check them out. IMO, perhaps the current girlfriend is attention seeking, not the neighbor himself. He told his story once, one place and then deleted it. We have not seen it pop up on any gossip sites at all, which would support the neighbor seeking attention.

IMO, the neighbor was stuck living near a rude inconsiderate man who started this situation years ago, but attempting to place himself in the neighbors relationship. We have proof of the interaction with a neighbor year's ago from Arie's own tweet at the time. I think both Arie and the neighbor as described acted like idiots, neither comes out of this looking good. I respect that the neighbor has not attempted to name his and Arie's shared ex and has stayed off Reddit after being threatened. This is all my opinion.

The substatiated stories of Arie renting out his condo as an Airbnb, which we know are true from the Airbnb listing. I think the Airbnb listing also mentioned the lack of garage parking, which supports the idea that Arie may not have had space in his garage to park his truck. The accusation of parking in the lone handicap space which are partially supported by google earth images showing the complex indeed has one handicapped space and it is near Arie's condo. The fact Arie called out a neighbor on twitter years ago, shows me that at least part of the neighbors claims are true. If I lived near Arie these actions would irritate me, so I do sympathisize with the neighbor. I again I understand if you do not. I will continue to respectfully state my opinion and hope that you will do the same.

All is JMO.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp