SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2018 1:34 pm

Rolly wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Ummm why are Larie in Sydney? Is he racing? You know what I don’t care as long as they don’t take a pic of me working out ;) j.k

cantstopl rofl  My working out is not a pretty sight!

Don’t worry, they’re on to talking about Lauren’s hairy legs and how that translates into a new level of their relationship Rolling Eyes
Just my SO

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by sosleepy Tue May 01, 2018 8:13 pm

Yeah. They literally bought a house and she moved across the nation before she felt comfortable... not shaving her legs for him? laugh out loud Wow. These two are getting super intimate now.

Such an odd thing to tweet about.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 01, 2018 8:14 pm

Screw the patriarchy, Lauren!! Use nair laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2018 9:00 pm

sosleepy wrote:Yeah.  They literally bought a house and she moved across the nation before she felt comfortable... not shaving her legs for him?  laugh out loud  Wow.  These two are getting super intimate now.  

Such an odd thing to tweet about.  

Just wonder if he’ll tweet about other bodily functions that he might experience for the first time too. Now that would be a whole new level of intimacy Hugesmile
Still my SO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 02, 2018 9:26 am

Anytime these two tweet or post a ig trying to be clever (imo) they look dumber and dumber imo

https://instagram.com/p/BiRGaQ6AKz7/
ok Lauren is gorgeous (imo) why is she sticking with this guy? He looks like he could be her dad (let alone is probably already cheating on her but that’s JMO). Rolling Eyes  (Imo)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 02, 2018 10:28 am

If Arie was cheating, I'm sure we'd know about it. Nothing gives me the impression that he is since they've been together pretty much 24/7 it seems, since the ATFR.

They seem very happy and in love, to me that's all that matters. Whether a couple are 1 yr apart in age or 20 yrs, it doesn't make them more or less attractive to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 02, 2018 11:33 am

The more I see of Arie of late, the older and more tired he looks. He reminds me of The Picture of Dorian Gray.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 02, 2018 2:59 pm

Sprite wrote:The more I see of Arie of late, the older and more tired he looks. He reminds me of The Picture of Dorian Gray.

Give it another year and Lauren will be walking around with a white haired sugar daddy. He's close to it now when the light is shining on his hair laugh out loud IMO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 02, 2018 3:02 pm

They are not that far apart in age. Only ten years, Lauren looks a bit young and Arie is not aging well. Lauren needs to get him started on some good skin care. IMO.

The father/uncle vibe to me is more in the body language. Unless they are doing their kissy face I just don’t see a passionately in love couple. But that is just me and my opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 02, 2018 7:37 pm

I still think maturity wise, there is a huge difference between your average 25 year old and your average 35 year old.  Less so a difference between a 35 and a 45 year old, if that makes sense.  

Though, in this couple's favor, although Arie looks 40+, his emotional maturity is definitely closer to your average college aged F boi (22? 23?) .... so maybe that helps bridge the gap for these two. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 02, 2018 7:38 pm

Diana wrote:Anytime these two tweet or post a ig trying to be clever (imo) they look dumber and dumber imo

https://instagram.com/p/BiRGaQ6AKz7/
ok Lauren is gorgeous (imo) why is she sticking with this guy? He looks like he could be her dad (let alone is probably already cheating on her but that’s JMO). Rolling Eyes  (Imo)
I am thinking she's with him because she actually loves him. I think it's great that they are together and BOTH seem to be in love, IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 02, 2018 7:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If Arie was cheating, I'm sure we'd know about it. Nothing gives me the impression that he is since they've been together pretty much 24/7 it seems, since the ATFR.

They seem very happy and in love, to me that's all that matters. Whether a couple are 1 yr apart in age or 20 yrs, it doesn't make them more or less attractive to me.
Completely agree with the bolded. My husband and I are 11 yrs difference. He was a younger looking guy with grey hair. Never did I think of him as ewe old man status. I never thought that then and even as he's getting older....I don't think of that now. Even my grandmother nearly 30 yrs ago said that the age didn't bother her none and I thought that she was old school when you see a couple, there was rarely 5 yrs difference yet she was good with our age difference so no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp