SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 30, 2018 8:27 am

@Lucas15 ITA. I was glad to see Des do it her way. The BIPs were particularly cringeworthy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 30, 2018 12:11 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

You know what I find creepy?  When Millsy said, "You can never leave the Bachelor family."  

Mwahahahaha!!  laugh out loud :uptonogood plotting cantstopl

I had visions of "Here's Johnny"  affraid

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 70 Captur49
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDpipB4yehk

@alwaystulips Hotel California is a good one too!

@Lucas15 ITA Whatever makes the couple happy is what they should do. In this case IA with others, there never was an offer, and IMHO Arie wasn't insinuating that there was one, simply that it wouldn't be on TV because engaged couples are asked a million times. Will it be on TV, do you want a TV wedding??

Millsy is sticking it to him for blabbing about the "unedited film" terminology which IMO is a total lie. It was a case of bad filming if you ask me. It looked like the camera guy was walking around with his cell capturing vid's for dramatic effect. Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 30, 2018 6:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

You know what I find creepy?  When Millsy said, "You can never leave the Bachelor family."  

Mwahahahaha!!  laugh out loud :uptonogood plotting cantstopl

SNIPPED.....

@Lucas15 ITA Whatever makes the couple happy is what they should do. In this case IA with others, there never was an offer, and IMHO Arie wasn't insinuating that there was one, simply that it wouldn't be on TV because engaged couples are asked a million times. Will it be on TV, do you want a TV wedding??

Millsy is sticking it to him for blabbing about the "unedited film" terminology which IMO is a total lie. It was a case of bad filming if you ask me. It looked like the camera guy was walking around with his cell capturing vid's for dramatic effect. Suspect
I agree the pair of them are happy....they are in love and living their lives as they want versus what anyone else deems is right, IMO. I agree too Lucas, IMO the "unedited breakup scene" was extremely edited and slanted.....especially in Becca's favor and I can honestly see what Arie says is completely true considering who we are dealing with....MF will find anything and everything to trash who he's done with and serve up everyone else that he wants to deal with on a silver platter and make them the star in that particular item. This time Arie was in the dumpster of this particular situation and Becca was made to look like she's the star. That whole scene of the producers following her on the plane....how made up is that? But the long and short IMO is that BOTH of them are living their lives exactly the way they want....even through the negative crap that they've had to deal with when MF put them through the grinder. ALL IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 30, 2018 9:01 pm

Becca has her own threads.  Lets keep the discussion about her out of this threads and stick to Arie and Lauren.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 31, 2018 1:36 pm

It’s hard to feel sorry for them when they agreed to an interview and invited the reporter along and into their house. Did they think it was going to be a puff piece? I actually thought Lauren did okay with her answers so not sure why she was so upset that Arie had to protect her. Kind of takes away from her argument that she’s a strong, independent woman, doesn’t it?  laugh out loud

I certainly thought they told Arie to go back inside but that doesn’t mean it was unedited if they continued to record Becca crying while he was outside. My issue with him isn’t even that he stayed but how cold he came across about her feelings. Edit or no edit, that’s not going to change. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu May 31, 2018 1:43 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Becca has her own threads.  Lets keep the discussion about her out of this threads and stick to Arie and Lauren.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu May 31, 2018 3:43 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:lThat doesn't sound like to me Arie said they passed on a TV wedding. I never thought for once that he passed on a wedding, but was clarifying it's in January, it's private, meaning it's not on TV. Nothing indicated to me that they declined an offer.

JMHO but the TV weddings the show has had have all been - at least to some extent - exploitative and the show has made some sort of a spectacle out of what should be an intimate romantic experience. Even Trista & Ryan's wedding had cringe-worthy moments. The pinnacle of crass was, IMO, the "consummation countdown" from Sean & Catherine's wedding. And the guest lists are chock full of "Bachelor Nation celebs" that probably never were nor ever will be friends the couple will stay close to in their real lives. I think one of the smartest decisions Arie & Lauren have made is to get married when and where and how THEY want so the memories they have of their wedding day will be of things they want to remember.
Arie seems perfectly willing to "bite the hand" that temporarily fed him to be surrounded by family & real friends on their special day IMO. Hopefully no adult innuendo theme, tacky boudoir photography or fake BN bridal shower either! 

I'm looking forward to Arie & Lauren focusing on the commitment they are making to one another, not just an OTT ABC-funded messy production. Keep living your lives, A & L. All my opinions, of course.  :married

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:21 pm

First place win for Arie in SST at the Detroit Grand Prix. Nice!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjk6TUjBGCu/
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:40 pm

Good for him!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:05 pm

Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

snipped...

IMO it seems that no matter what they do or say, it will never be good enough.....IMO, they were just trying to set the record straight and let the truth shine....why should Arie/Lauren bring that reporter back into their home when the reporter obviously over stepped the line just as reporters are known to do....IMO, the things that Arie had said are very likely true....I believe it considering the track record that this show has when it comes to manipulation.  

snipped...

And it also seems as if no matter what they do some will think they can do no wrong. No matter. Different strokes for different folks.

The producers and editors lie and manipulate....kind of like Arie. I wish Arie would also let the truth shine...perhaps by letting Lauren watch the final and the things he said so perhaps she won't freak out whenever anyone asks something about it?

If Arie truly wants people to see the positives of their relationship, perhaps they should just go back to their regular lives like other couples have done. Live your best life and prove the doubters wrong. Other couples have done just that by getting on with their lives, ignoring the negativity and not freaking out every time someone disagreed with them or said anything negative about them.
Actually with Arie/Lauren, they really aren't doing things wrong.  They aren't putting up with crap that's been bestowed upon them, the negativity that is out there and they are coping with it....maybe not the way others want for them but they are doing it their way.  The producers are far better at lying and manipulating than ANYONE else could ever dream of.  Heck, IF the story went the way that Arie states about the breakup(I for one believe it did) then the producers noses were really growing super long that epi.  I just don't see how considering how we all KNOW they do that that they didn't have their hand in how this epi was going to go down.  

As far as Lauren watching the finale, I am sure she really has by now.  I do understand what Arie was saying though about not watching it as it was being shown as they had a super big day the next day with ATFR filming.  But IMO, they have since seen it and since Arie states that it was edited, IMO, Lauren also seen it to know it as well.  I know it seems easy to put the guy down, but IMO, they have done things pretty well considering all the crap that has been directed their way.

As far as them carrying on with their own lives....aren't they doing that?  They are back to his racing schedule, back to them living their lives how they want, back to Lauren taking her RE license, back to how THEY CHOOSE to live it vs how others think they should live it.  I am glad that they obviously are happy, in love and living and doing things the way they want.  Good on them for that!  All IMO

alwaystulips wrote:I’m ok that their BN impact diminishes, and I think Arie mostly wanted the story out there of what happened during the breakup shoot.  

@Lucas15, I agree with your entire post.  It was pretty clear to me there was one major edit and conversation with production cut.  I’m glad the reporter, at least, printed Arie’s confirmation of that.
I agree too.....you can't watch that without thinking that it's edited.  To me, it's so plain as the nose on my face.  ESPECIALLY when you know how manipulative the producers are with this show.  How they keep "hinting" at how something should go down....all in essence of getting the results they want.  IN no way IMO was that whole breakup scene not manipulated and edited....That was so obvious.  All IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by biglove44 Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:22 am

Lauren is the B version of Emily Maynard. She's a cute girl but Arie is the better looking one of the two. Wish them the best!

biglove44

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:00 pm

Honestly, I think they are both good looking people and they make a stunning couple. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp