SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:26 pm

So, am I the only one wondering where Arie is and just what he's up to?  :uptonogood
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by mindless Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:52 pm

It's a shame they moved before the trip. I was looking forward to updates from the neighbour.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:18 am

Arie has been very quite on SM since Lauren left, I follow him and the only thing he has done has been liking a picture of and race a that happenned just today, I don't know but it's definately very interesting.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:50 am

LiboLRC wrote:Arie has been very quite on SM since Lauren left, I follow him and the only thing he has done has been liking a picture of and race a that happenned just today, I don't know but it's definately very interesting.

And have we seen anything from Lauren?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:28 am

Sprite wrote:
LiboLRC wrote:Arie has been very quite on SM since Lauren left, I follow him and the only thing he has done has been liking a picture of and race a that happenned just today, I don't know but it's definately very interesting.

And have we seen anything from Lauren?

Yes she has made some IG stories and post of her trip.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:21 am

Both Lauren and Maquel are posting IG stories... acting like the typical twenty somethings you'd expect on a beach vacation. They definitely like attention. It's like a female version of Dumb and Dumber.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:56 am

Minney wrote:Both Lauren and Maquel are posting IG stories... acting like the typical twenty somethings you'd expect on a beach vacation.  They definitely like attention.  It's like a female version of Dumb and Dumber.

You mean like this? I wonder what Arie thinks of this preteen behavior? Wait, he probably wishes he could join them.

ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 78 Dumb_a10

@bachelors_best
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:13 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Minney wrote:Both Lauren and Maquel are posting IG stories... acting like the typical twenty somethings you'd expect on a beach vacation.  They definitely like attention.  It's like a female version of Dumb and Dumber.

You mean like this? I wonder what Arie thinks of this preteen behavior? Wait, he probably wishes he could join them.

ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 78 Dumb_a10

@bachelors_best

Arie …. THREESOME!!! plotting

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Interesting we have to see any semblance of a personality is when she’s not with Arie albeit it’s not a secret how immature she really is. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Don't worry all, Arie and Lauren are still deeply in love. laugh out loud She was trying on wedding dresses a few days ago. I truly believe they will actually get hitched and live happily ever after. Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:34 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Don't worry all, Arie and Lauren are still deeply in love.  laugh out loud She was trying on wedding dresses a few days ago.  I truly believe they will actually get hitched and live happily ever after.  Hugesmile

I also truly believe they will get married, but highly doubt the happily ever after part....more like joined in mutual misery. The honeymoon won't last forever. I'm curious to see who will crack first.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:36 pm

I just read how @sprite knows of someone who cheated on their honeymoon so it shows that there are those who go through all the motions to get to a wedding while being a cheat. Interesting thought in this situation imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp