SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:38 pm

laugh out loud. Honestly, I think they are well suited for each other. He accompanies her on shopping trips on many occasions. Now, that's love! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:40 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:laugh out loud. Honestly, I think they are well suited for each other.  He accompanies her on shopping trips on many occasions.  Now, that's love!  laugh out loud

The fact that he has the money to pay for all those shopping trips is why I think I think she is "in love" and may be willing to overlook much.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:laugh out loud. Honestly, I think they are well suited for each other.  He accompanies her on shopping trips on many occasions.  Now, that's love!  laugh out loud

The fact that he has the money to pay for all those shopping trips is why I think I think she is "in love" and may be willing to overlook much.

Like the age old story of the Sugar Daddy and his Golddigger? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:49 pm

I don't think Lauren was poor before she met Arie. She seemed to be doing just fine on her own. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:50 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Don't worry all, Arie and Lauren are still deeply in love.  laugh out loud She was trying on wedding dresses a few days ago.  I truly believe they will actually get hitched and live happily ever after.  Hugesmile

Who's worried? From what I've seen and heard so far I think they are a perfect fit for each other. Hugesmile
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:07 pm

@richmondrose :yes: two yucky, immature, self absorbed peas in a pod.  IMO of course.  Hugesmile

I do think they'll get married, but I still don't think it's forever and always meant for life relationship.  IA with @Sprite, it'll go belly up at some point.  And before someone misinterrupts my words, I am not wishing divorce or ill will on them.  I just don't believe it'll last until death do them part.  

JMO

ETa: Maybe they'll prove me wrong and if they do, I'll be happy to admit I was wrong in 50 years or so. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:19 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@richmondrose :yes: two yucky, immature, self absorbed peas in a pod.  IMO of course.  Hugesmile

I do think they'll get married, but I still don't think it's forever and always meant for life relationship.  IA with @Sprite, it'll go belly up at some point.  And before someone misinterrupts my words, I am not wishing divorce or ill will on them.  I just don't believe it'll last until death do them part.  

JMO

ETa:  Maybe they'll prove me wrong and if they do, I'll be happy to admit I was wrong in 50 years or so. laugh out loud

handwave like, like, like ……..
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:22 pm

I have no idea if they’ll last, but I thiink they’re pretty mature and serious in committing to their relationship.  I see them having as good a shot as any married couple from this franchise. yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:58 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@richmondrose :yes: two yucky, immature, self absorbed peas in a pod.  IMO of course.  Hugesmile

JMO

ETa:  Maybe they'll prove me wrong and if they do, I'll be happy to admit I was wrong in 50 years or so. laugh out loud

You read my mind. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:07 am

I still think they will have a better chance to make it than if Arie would've stay with his first choice.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:10 am

LiboLRC wrote:I still think they will have a better chance to make it than if Arie would've stay with his first choice.

Naturally. Becca was too busy working and couldn't devote the time required to watch and monitor Arie.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:03 am

Is she working now? laugh out loud I hope y'all keep that same energy for everyone tho.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp