SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:38 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:The person on reddit said it seem liked they both just really needed to use the restroom. They were having there (swoon worthy kiss) near/in front of the restrooms so IMO they were just in a passionate kiss real quick before they had to go to the restrooms. That’s could have been why there wasn’t any lingering.  All JMO.

its funny how this person also said she didn't seem like she was on cloud 9 ...but then again she was in a bathroom hard to feel too excited and happy laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:53 pm

FMG2015 wrote:So Colton must have a young niece or nephew she met at dinner. I have not stalked his SM but why else would they be in a children's boutique.

sorry for all my posts Embarressed! trying to catch up......but wondering does colton have some sought of children's charity he is part of or something?? maybe they visited that??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:14 pm

there is something missing from Garrett that is stopping me to believe he is f1. I am thinking Blake is f1 IMO.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:31 pm

& I am over here like I really don't think Blake will be F1. (IMO)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:39 pm

Yea I think Garrett too. Seems to be a good fit for her. A little older, settled job, family oriented, handsome but not obnoxiously so, outdoorsy, athletic and willing to commit. All JMO, but seems like someone she could really fall for and make their lives fit. I’ve really enjoyed perusing his brother’s Instagram, seem like a great close knit family. Very loyal from what it seems.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:57 pm

It's not even that I personally prefer Garrett so much more than the other guys, I just saw so much more in their week 4 chemistry and comfort level with each other than I saw with any of the others during their HTD. Blake & Becca's relationship is playful and fun imo but the 'ette's pretty much never pick that guy, her and Jason have good vibe but not even remotely close to Garrett's and Colton's in last place, they're the most awkward with each other compared to the other guys. They don't seem natural together at all imo. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:03 pm

We've only seen the public dates so to me it's impossible to "know" who she likes the best. I'd like to see them have conversations and also what they're like when they only have a short time together like on a GD or cocktail party. Not saying the rest of you can't have an opinion, of course. Smiley

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15349

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:05 pm

filming - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 11 Mantec11
Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:07 pm

wow!! another public date for Garrett?? ....btw great find @ishkabaha yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:07 pm

I had a friend that went the park city date and said they had a really good chemistry but what she really liked is as they were leaving she overheard Garrett say to Becca (off camera) "are you doing okay? I am fine I just want you to be okay" and that made me smile.

I just want someone who cares about Becca and her feelings because she obviously hasn't had that in her previous relationship IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:14 pm

another public concert date for Garrett??... question . But they usually mentioned the artist. So..what kind of date that would be?....

i found this season strange already, going by all numerous public dates and concerts dizzy

i also think its interesting that 2 public dates on HTD were given to Blake/Garrett...the suppose F2/F1. Info from reddit poster :on Blake's the narration was : it was his surprise to Becca and the first ever for the franchise . I really wonder what kind of narration they had in store for Garrett.

ETA. given Becca is so popular with such a backstory..i think ITPTB want people to root for her and "get involved" in her happy ending/the final couple. That's new... i think giggling

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:28 pm

@ishkabaha nice find!

Re Colton, sometimes some of the other contestants don't like someone because they know he's a front runner. I don't know the whole story about Tia, he obviously liked her, IMO he was cast perhaps to have Colton/Tia drama. Maybe she wasn't into him, he got cast and went on the show. I don't see anything wrong with that. He may not be the F1 but he's in the F4 for whatever reason, and they clearly had PDA. If they stopped being affectionate after the camera's were rolling, then I'm expecting a season of fake leading on.

@LeapofFaith yes he is the founder of http://www.coltonslegacy.org/

His young cousin has CF.

The Colton Underwood Legacy Foundation is a non-profit organization that was created by former NFL player, Colton Underwood to provide resources for research and support of people living with Cystic Fibrosis and encourage youth participation in athletics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou