SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by CamiLane 11 Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:36 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Interesting report at Reddit. The woman who met Becca in the bathroom posted there. Said Becca’s kiss was swoon worthy but right after, they just parted and went to their respective bathrooms. No lingering hand holding etc . Thought could be nature was calling but interesting that right after a kiss, they seemed kinda abrupt to go their own way.
Sometimes when a kiss is very swoon worthy people are in awe of the kiss that there isn’t any lingering after JMO!

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:37 pm

This is it --> from yesterday with Colton.

*edited*

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posting links to another forum)

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:38 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Interesting report at Reddit. The woman who met Becca in the bathroom posted there. Said Becca’s kiss was swoon worthy but right after, they just parted and went to their respective bathrooms. No lingering hand holding etc  . Thought could be nature was calling but interesting that right after a kiss, they seemed kinda abrupt to go their own way.
Sometimes when a kiss is very swoon worthy people are in awe of the kiss that there isn’t any lingering after JMO!

Ita. I think that was the feeling of the poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:46 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Interesting report at Reddit. The woman who met Becca in the bathroom posted there. Said Becca’s kiss was swoon worthy but right after, they just parted and went to their respective bathrooms. No lingering hand holding etc  . Thought could be nature was calling but interesting that right after a kiss, they seemed kinda abrupt to go their own way.

I don't understand this. Can you please elaborate?

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:47 pm

IMO sometimes when a kiss kind of sweeps you off your a feet you kind of just let it go at the end because you need a second to process what happened.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:00 pm

The person on reddit said it seem liked they both just really needed to use the restroom. They were having there (swoon worthy kiss) near/in front of the restrooms so IMO they were just in a passionate kiss real quick before they had to go to the restrooms. That’s could have been why there wasn’t any lingering. All JMO.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:01 pm

From the very little that we see of them together it’s hard to evaluate their true chemistry. Comparing a public date where they dance and embrace, as we saw with Garrett, Leo, and Blake, who all displayed good chemistry, with one of them shopping in a daytime situation is like comparing apples and shirts...that said, what I see is that SHE seems more into him than he. It’s subtle but, she initiates a little more contact and
He just respond, as he should, but his BL does not show more interest. At the counter, he is facing the clerk, not Becca and only when Becca reaches in does he respond. It seems more like a territorial gesture, of “ a hey look, I am with HER” , he does not take advantage and lean in to kiss her or anything.
My belief is that she may be attracted physically to him, and he is using every bit to his advantage. In BL the shoulders and feet of a guy and the direction in which they point shows a lot so.. Again all IMO and with very little, not enough , to make a real good comparison with the 3 others.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:07 pm

Let’s remember that this guy is a PRO at PR . It does not mean he doesn’ t like her, (who wouldn’t )but I don’t think he is ready to settle down and get engaged...with her.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:17 pm

Keep in mind TPTB recruit cast. Colton is where he is and made it this far for reasons. Not for me to attach judgements based on fan posts on SM or crazy RS.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:01 pm

@Kashathediva I agree.

Other than that, I don’t have an opinion on Colton other than he (and Garrett) bear a striking physical resemblance to her boyfriend of 7 years.  I find that interesting, but neither may have personalities similar to Ross.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:28 pm

I don't know Colton.  But the impression I have of him is not so good.  It's formed by all that has been stated on here, plus the reported info that he was disliked by most of the guys on the show.  I know there are circumstances where that can occur, but usually when the group who lives in close quarters feels that way, it's worth being cautious.  Also, he's youngish compared to Becca who I see with someone who already has a real job.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:22 pm

oh man watching that video of Colton and Becca on HTD i get the same vibe i did with Arie and Lauren on their HTD....and then i thought Lauren was MOT and boring and look how wrong i was laugh out loud

i do wonder if Clay hadn't broken his hand if he would still be there instead of colton perhaps? maybe they want a sporty ex star as next lead question

jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou