SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by FMG2015 Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:52 pm

If I was Becca's real life BFF I would be slightly irritated at the way Caroline talks about how Becca is her bestie and acts as if she's known her forever. She left in week 4 and IMO her intentions are appearing less genuine every time she posts to SM.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:10 pm

FMG2015 wrote:If I was Becca's real life BFF I would be slightly irritated at the way Caroline talks about how Becca is her bestie and acts as if she's known her forever. She left in week 4 and IMO her intentions are appearing less genuine every time she posts to SM.

I felt the same way with Nikki and Andi and JoJo and Becca and they seem to have lasted. Then we have the Kaitlyn, Whitney, Becca trio who seem to have forgotten each other.

I think most real life friends avoid the level of SM attention this show brings and the participants seek. All IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:11 pm

Maybe they are 15 minute friends.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JMO I think often the term friendship is like the term engagement on this show. It's defined by the show and by the fans and quite different outside the bubble. 
It's not generally the same definition most of us attach to real life. 
Occasionally, it does continue as a life long friend, but it seems to me it's more a friendship born out of a brief shared experience. 
JMO
I found it very annoying that they were brought in with Becca's guys. That is just what you need when you are searching for a guy- your gorgeous flirty friends. It appears to me they are trying to get all the limelight they can. This was suppose to be about Becca.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:16 pm

In all fairness, the girls would not have been there if not for TPTB having them there.
It's unfortunately done a lot. Trista even had friends there offering their suggestions.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:25 pm

@stuckinsc Kaitlyn and Whitney still keep in touch. Becca dropped them for JoJo it seems. As for these girls and Becca K. think they just want to stay friendly since she's the new 'ette. We shall see what happens months from now when the attention isn't all about Becca.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 26 1f49c

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 26 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 26 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 26 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:27 pm

I wouldn't mind them bringing in actual friends or family members like in some older seasons, because they actually have some history with the lead. Ever since BIP became a permanent feature, they've just been using it as a way to parade around the BIP cast. Pointless IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:So if they are sequestering the final 4 does that mean they won't be leaving the states? Because going to another location might be hard when 3 travel and are sighted. 
John, Lincoln and Ryan were slow to return to their SM stuff. It could be something that is being "asked" this season.
That could be true Kasha, but wondering if they are sequestering the 4th person at the FD location. That way there won't be weird sightings or sightings of 3 going somewhere? Just thoughts.

Mind you though, if they are staying in USA or Canada, then that may be easier to sequester as well....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:34 pm

I seriously doubt TPTB are going to fly an non-essential 4th person out of the country and provide lodging and meals, even if they are promo'ed. It also ties up another production person. 
And if they are staying in the states--woe is me. Bigger woe is Becca. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I seriously doubt TPTB are going to fly an non-essential 4th person out of the country and provide lodging and meals, even if they are promo'ed. It also ties up another production person. 
And if they are staying in the states--woe is me. Bigger woe is Becca. JMO
Yea true, but IMO there are a lot of places in Canada for example that would be romantic and haven't been featured on the show. Kind of a sucky FD, etc, but maybe they'd have a good enough time. I wonder if they are going back to the earlier seasons where if they ARE staying in North America be it Canada or where ever, maybe by chance they'd find that right spot.

Could they be going to Mexico or somewhere like that just to stay in North America???

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:49 pm

Linds911 wrote:@stuckinsc Kaitlyn and Whitney still keep in touch. Becca dropped them for JoJo it seems. As for these girls and Becca K. think they just want to stay friendly since she's the new 'ette. We shall see what happens months from now when the attention isn't all about Becca.

Good to know. I really liked the trio friendship, it is good to know that Whitney and Kaitlyn keep in touch. bestbud!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:12 pm

JMO but it's been a horrendously, long winter. 
I know I am eagerly looking forward to warm weather and warm weather activities. 
I'm sure Canada is great, but they have done a lot of Canada in the past and I am hoping they decide not to go there this season. That would be quite ho hum after all the other ho hum this season. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou