SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by jen689 Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:29 pm

Astrobach wrote:...I wonder if New Zealand is a possible destination...
I watched Bachelor New Zealand and saw some of the possible locations they could film the last few episodes. It’s a beautiful country. Since former NZ Bachelor, Winter Games contestant Jordan Mauger is in the industry maybe he helped production get some sponsors JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:30 pm

They don't need help getting sponsors. They did a season there for Jason and have plenty of connections, including ancillary production people to choose from.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:32 pm

I don’t think Caroline’s tweet was about Tia and Colton because it doesn’t make sense for her to say “watching someone you love be with someone they shouldn’t” to me that doesn’t correlate with Colton hinting up Tia if he got eliminated because Tia isn’t with Colton and Tia also replied to her tweet so to me it doesn’t make sense for the tweet to be about Colton and Tia. JMO.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:34 pm

I really think there's a greater chance Caroline's tweet is about Becca & Colton. Because the tweet is worded like it's currently happening. Seems too soon to me for Tia & Colton to be together. Also she put "damn thing" in it which is Becca's catchphrase "Let's do the damn thing." I was just watching Caroline's instagram live today and someone asked if she talked to bkoof and she said maybe. I wouldn't be surprised if producers let Caroline talk to Becca while she was in LA before her rose ceremony like they let Andi talk to Nick. Maybe she was told by Becca she's keeping Colton another week and Caroline doesn't think he's a good fit for her best friend. It could of bothered her enough that she tweeted about it and then unfollowed him. She could of followed him again maybe after thinking that she overreacted (there's still a chance she could pick Garrett/Blake) or to keep tabs on him.

Last edited by itsamanda on Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:...They did a season there for Jason and have plenty of connections, including ancillary production people to choose from.
Oops I forgot Jason’s season was filmed in New Zealand. It’s such a beautiful country. I hope they film there again at some point. Even though they have connections and production people to choose from Jordan may have given them some new ideas and sources they haven’t previously considered JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:55 pm

@astrobach Elan's IG story was later updated to say he was in San Francisco with some guy I don't know. He also posted to his IG story 4h ago with a dog.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:01 pm

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:02 pm

jen689 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:...They did a season there for Jason and have plenty of connections, including ancillary production people to choose from.
Oops I forgot Jason’s season was filmed in New Zealand. It’s such a beautiful country. I hope they film there again at some point. Even though they have connections and production people to choose from Jordan may have given them some new ideas and sources they haven’t previously considered JMO

They also visited NZ during Juan Pablo's season.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:19 pm

FMG2015 wrote:@astrobach Elan's IG story was later updated to say he was in San Francisco with some guy I don't know. He also posted to his IG story 4h ago with a dog.

He is supposed to be working as a lead producer right now. What is going on? They don't typically stop shooting a season (BIP scandal is exception).

Maybe Fantasy suites are in San Fran - or he's on a long layover on the way to the final destination? .... then again LAX is a huge international hub so maybe they are going up to Canada or Alaska or something.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:20 pm

itsamanda wrote:I really think there's a greater chance Caroline's tweet is about Becca & Colton. Because the tweet is worded like it's currently happening. Seems too soon to me for Tia & Colton to be together. Also she put "damn thing" in it which is Becca's catchphrase "Let's do the damn thing." I was just watching Caroline's instagram live today and someone asked if she talked to bkoof and she said maybe. I wouldn't be surprised if producers let Caroline talk to Becca while she was in LA before her rose ceremony like they let Andi talk to Nick. Maybe she was told by Becca she's keeping Colton another week and Caroline doesn't think he's a good fit for her best friend. It could of bothered her enough that she tweeted about it and then unfollowed him. She could of followed him again maybe after thinking that she overreacted or something.

If she doesn't like him, why would she follow him on instagram today?

I think this tweet is maybe all just to get people talking. It did come directly after they *possibly* saw Becca. Maybe this was prompted by producers for fun?

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:24 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:@astrobach Elan's IG story was later updated to say he was in San Francisco with some guy I don't know. He also posted to his IG story 4h ago with a dog.

He is supposed to be working as a lead producer right now. What is going on? They don't typically stop shooting a season (BIP scandal is exception).

Maybe Fantasy suites are in San Fran - or he's on a long layover on the way to the final destination? .... then again LAX is a huge international hub so maybe they are going up to Canada or Alaska or something.

The bolded is what I’m wondering about.  If they are going to Asia or somewhere in the South Pacific, he could easily be flying from SF, but he should be on his way or arriving soon, I would think.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:26 pm

@1funnyfish maybe it's not that she doesn't like him... She doesn't like him for Becca. There's still a chance she could pick Garrett or Blake over him. So maybe she's following him to keep tabs on him? She can't keep tabs on Garrett or Blake since they are private.

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou