SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 12, 2018 10:55 pm

@MommabearC and I can meet him and Becca at the Anchor Bar since I'm 45 minutes away on the Canadian side. laugh out loud

His linkedin is very impressive. He has also been mentioned in a few business magazines that I've come across online.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by MommabearC Sun May 13, 2018 12:07 am

@GuardianAngel if Dark Horse is riding into the Anchor Bar, I will meet you there too. But His old neighborhood is more fun..Great restaurants and local bars would surely be filled with his friends. Everyone is gunning for Jt. There is an Anchor Bar in Williamsville where he is originally from, which is his friends place. Food is great and We could show you all the home town history of Jt. Ha Ha...This guy or boy as I call him, will make you smile and want to say "WOOOOOOOOOOOO" XOXO
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun May 13, 2018 1:58 am

@MommabearC Hey! handwave good to see ( read) you again ... You crack me up with your comments! cantstopl
You know I’m also riding the Dark Horse train... giggling no matter what happens on the show, I know love is in the air seriously for him. ( My humble astro speculations, that I hope don’t get jinxed....)
So go ahead and let him know that. sneakyl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 13, 2018 6:43 am

@MommabearC Do you know how Jason’s job felt about him taking two months off to go film? I always wonder how people with real life jobs get this kind of time away? Thanks!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 13, 2018 11:20 am

The number of years Jason has at his employer, he would probably be entitled to 3-4 weeks vacation, plus the numbers he brings in for the company, I wouldn't think they would mind him being off IMHO.

@MommabearC I have been to the Anchor Bar in Williamsville. I'm very familiar with that area! Yes, lots of great food!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun May 13, 2018 11:23 am

stuckinsc wrote:@MommabearC Do you know how Jason’s job felt about him taking two months off to go film? I always wonder how people with real life jobs get this kind of time away? Thanks!

Obviously, I'm not MommabearC, but I thought that I would take a stab at answering your question. I'm guessing that Jason probably had a similar arrangement to what Rachel had (with her law firm) last year. I mean, he's been with the same bank for at least 8-10 years right? He's probably earned enough trust/respect (and not to mention vacation days) from them to the point of where he could do something big like this. Hell, as far as we know, some of his colleagues might even be Bachelor fans and supported his decision 110%. Hugesmile

Last edited by flojo031 on Sun May 13, 2018 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 13, 2018 11:25 am

@GuardianAngel yes, but this show required twice that time off. I am just curious, he actually has an impressive real life job. Being able to leave it for two months to film a tv show is interesting. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun May 13, 2018 11:36 am

So when do we think Becca will resurface? I’m thinking tomorrow. Her sister is home as she posted about a nature walk yesterday. Her hometown friends had some kind of celebration yesterday, they seem like a fun bunch. Her best friend Scott is so adorable.

https://instagram.com/p/BiuAcsklfpm/

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 62 12ef6f10
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun May 13, 2018 11:39 am

I maybe the only one who can see Jason goes far more than Garrett giggling . Come to think of it, its not that hard for me to imagine that J-B may have an emotional connection due to their upbringing, as well as cerebral connection. One is a magna cum laude graduate publicist and the other is a MBA holder, accomplished young banker.

Anyway, i pegged Jason as F2, along with Blake as F1 and Garrett as F3 and next TB. Out of curiousity, i checked Rachel's first season promo, with the 30 sec duration.

Note that Peter is missing in this promo. He was featured later on in the following, longer (1 min) promo fleetingly on 0: 52 here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arycFpjfOR. Note also that Bryan was featured in the 30 sec promo, around 0:20 mark.

In this 30 sec  Becca promo, Jason is also missing. And both Blake and Garrett are featured around 0:14 and 0: 15 mark.
https://www.eonline.com/news/934652/get-a-first-look-at-the-bachelorette-limo-arrivals-a-chicken-suit-a-bull-and-a-cardboard-arie

All IMO. We'll see what happens with this season. :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun May 13, 2018 5:05 pm

Maybe completely OT but I hope that Becca And all the F3 are spending a wonderful day with their MOM!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 13, 2018 5:29 pm

Last year, Rachel’s first post was 5/15, four days after FRC (5/11). So we can expect Becca posting tomorrow, Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Joy15 wrote:I maybe the only one who can see Jason goes far more than Garrett giggling . Come to think of it, its not that hard for me to imagine that J-B may have an emotional connection due to their upbringing, as well as cerebral connection. One is a magna cum laude graduate publicist and the other is a MBA holder, accomplished young banker.

Anyway, i pegged Jason as F2, along with Blake as F1 and Garrett as F3 and next TB. Out of curiousity, i checked Rachel's first season promo, with the 30 sec duration.

Note that Peter is missing in this promo. He was featured later on in the following, longer (1 min) promo fleetingly on 0: 52 here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arycFpjfOR. Note also that Bryan was featured in the 30 sec promo, around 0:20 mark.

In this 30 sec  Becca promo, Jason is also missing. And both Blake and Garrett are featured around 0:14 and 0: 15 mark.
https://www.eonline.com/news/934652/get-a-first-look-at-the-bachelorette-limo-arrivals-a-chicken-suit-a-bull-and-a-cardboard-arie

All IMO. We'll see what happens with this season. :gotcha:

Sorry for the double post, but I believed this is Rachel’s first promo, 5/11/17. Both Bryan and Peter were featured, but no Eric.

http://extratv.com/2017/05/11/men-in-tears-see-the-dramatic-new-promo-for-the-bachelorette/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou