SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:29 pm

I know i'm late to this conversation, but...

I was reading back on this thread to when Blake had the first 1-on-1 of the season where Ashley I interviewed them behind the scenes. In her notes, she writes --> "Blake, but can we talk about Colton?" At the time, some thought that it was because he got the FIR, but he didn't. How else would Ashley know about him? The piece was for Cosmo, and press have to be fully approved to be on-location.

*All jmo* - but I think this Q was planted/influenced by producers. I think they DO want him to be their Bachelor. And I agree with those who sleuthed this out (i'm recalling the post of him with a rose way back in December, when the actual final casting sessions were mid-January).

I'm going to go ahead and speculate that even though Colton was their pick going in, Blake will be their unexpected fan-favorite and will be contesting that status with Colton. Good thing he played football too! What do you guys think?

Last edited by 1funnyfish on Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by teambigrach Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:36 pm

Diana wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Now I feel relieved because she's definitely not picking him imo.
I think RS is right and girlfriend is picking Garrett (IMO) nothing has really come close to their chemistry and that was week four we are comparing to everyone else's HTD's. All IMO

Ditto. I feel like none of the videos with the other guys show chemistry thats stronger than her and Garrett, but i really like him because he seems SUPER normal based on his ig laugh out loud

Also:
- He has a close relationship with his fam
- He was awkward/had stage fright during the debate. Which i found really endearing because it made him seem more genuine somehow
- It seems (maybe?) that he stayed out of most of the drama in the house, and focused on becca. If true, then thats a good sign of him being f1, not caring about other stuff and just focusing on his relationship with becca

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:12 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I saw plenty of chemistry. She initiated in the first vid her arm into his arm.  This appears to be the second vid since they are paying for their purchases. then arms around each other and lat
I agree with all of this. The fact that she tapped his but says a lot to me but that is JMO.
I agree with you guys.
I think it’s cute that she reaches for him (like at the counter). It’s also cute how they’re constantly touching except when literally picking up/paying for the item. I actually sense more chemistry here than with Blake at the Betty Who concert ... I’m personally not counting Colton out yet. JMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:15 pm

@1funnyfish I have said for a long time Colton is being considered for the next TB, but I never think anymore that only one is being considered. IMO TPTB have to hedge their bets.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:29 pm

I think Garrett will be F1 based on what we’ve seen with Blake a heartbroken F2 (I hope he is the next lead if true). I can see how they may look to Colton as the next lead but I hope not. I think Blake will be a fun fan favorite.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:32 pm

Rolly wrote:I think Garrett will be F1 based on what we’ve seen with Blake a heartbroken F2 (I hope he is the next lead if true). I can see how they may look to Colton as the next lead but I hope not. I think Blake will be a fun fan favorite.

Yupp, this is what I'm hoping will happen too. Based on the audience's reaction of blake at the debate it seems he def might be a fan favorite.

And, i'll take blake over colton for the next lead any day laugh out loud. Hope colton goes to BIP instead of the next bachelor

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:54 pm

I'm confused on why the negative opinions towards Colton. His body language to me was very sweet with Becca as was her's. They were arm in arm for the few seconds we saw them in two vids.

There have been HTD SM vids/pics over the years where the lead and the contestant were walking miles apart or not showing any PDA.

He may not be the F1 but I'm not understanding why he is not liked by some. If Colton is Becca's F1, she deserves to be just as happy if she would have chosen anyone else IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:18 pm

IMO Colton came on this show with ulterior motives. The guy is a NFL castaway with famous friends (Shawn Johnson and Andrew East) and "dated" Aly Raisman after publicly asking her out after the Rio Olympics to garner attention and publicity (I work in entertainment publicity, and this was common knowledge at the time).

His participation in this show and his pursuit of Becca doesn't seem genuine to me, especially after he actively pursued Tia right before the show started filming.

- With contestants on this show, my personal preference is usually the guy who seems normal and is there because they thought they could fall in love or they were nominated by a loved-one or friend (Sean Lowe, Ben Higgins, Tanner, Jared, JP, Peter, Wells)

Last edited by 1funnyfish on Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:21 pm

I'm not going into the season disliking Colton. I'm going to give him as much a chance as I will the other guys. RS often dislikes people I end up liking so am discounting what he's said and also I don't know if the Tia thing is that big of a deal.

Last edited by albean99 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 pm

Interesting report at Reddit. The woman who met Becca in the bathroom posted there. Said Becca’s kiss was swoon worthy but right after, they just parted and went to their respective bathrooms. No lingering hand holding etc . Thought could be nature was calling but interesting that right after a kiss, they seemed kinda abrupt to go their own way.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Interesting report at Reddit. The woman who met Becca in the bathroom posted there. Said Becca’s kiss was swoon worthy but right after, they just parted and went to their respective bathrooms. No lingering hand holding etc  . Thought could be nature was calling but interesting that right after a kiss, they seemed kinda abrupt to go their own way.

Do you mean her date with Blake?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:32 pm

sdmom wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Interesting report at Reddit. The woman who met Becca in the bathroom posted there. Said Becca’s kiss was swoon worthy but right after, they just parted and went to their respective bathrooms. No lingering hand holding etc  . Thought could be nature was calling but interesting that right after a kiss, they seemed kinda abrupt to go their own way.

Do you mean her date with Blake?

Colton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou