SELECT CONTENT

The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:50 am

@jen689 great article. Thanks for posting.

I like that they put it out there, it's a promise to give it a shot. It's not like they are going to run down the aisle anytime soon. They seem to have a lot in common, and he was instantly attracted to her when she came down the stairs.

I will start a thread for them so we can keep updated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:56 am

I don't think they needed a proposal of marriage but I'd think the audience knows that it really means seeing if they have a connection and not like a real proposal. Like TB and Bachelorette on steroids. I found myself enjoying it unexpectedly but that's subject to change. The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:51 am

From the epi thread.

Maddy wrote:The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 DgK89z7XUAYn5Ck
The Proposal @TheProposalTV
Bring on the men! This week it's ladies choice for #TheProposal. pic.twitter.com/jZGQGcind3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:28 pm

https://twitter.com/TheProposalTV

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:19 pm

I wondered if that was Kendall from last week, the neuro psychologist who is not interested in having children, but very interested in finding a relationship.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:49 pm

Surprised to find a tweet from William Shatner...you have to scroll down a ways to see it.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:35 pm

Wait a minute, the tweet is gone. I had posted the tweet embedded with the pic. Now it's gone from their timeline. I wondered what happened when I just looked at my post to see what she looked like again, and noticed the pic wasn't showing up.

Yes @Kashathediva she had long blonde straight hair. Maybe up to the middle of her back, the pic showed her in the "pod" from behind. She had a purple dress on. I didn't think of Kendal. I would have tried to s/cap and try to compare.

I don't read anything from WS, lost all respect for him. I saw on their timeline he was tweeting. He tweets for TB and 'ette.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wait a minute, the tweet is gone. I had posted the tweet embedded with the pic. Now it's gone from their timeline. I wondered what happened when I just looked at my post to see what she looked like again, and noticed the pic wasn't showing up.

Yes @Kashathediva she had long blonde straight hair. Maybe up to the middle of her back, the pic showed her in the "pod" from behind. She had a purple dress on. I didn't think of Kendal. I would have tried to s/cap and try to compare.

I don't read anything from WS, lost all respect for him. I saw on their timeline he was tweeting. He tweets for TB and 'ette.

It might be gone due to the information that a male contestant was accused of r*pe. They are now saying that this next episode will not be shown.

Source People.com
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:26 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/the-proposal-contestant-accused-of-facilitating-sexual-assault-abc-to-pull-upcoming-episode-from-schedule/ar-AAz1rgv?ocid=spartanntp

MF just seems to be sh*t out of luck these days.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:00 pm

Emma Gray with Huffington Post (posted on twitter link to the article if someone wants to bring this over) has talked to this woman and she said that 4 other women have reached out to her about him and truly awful things he has done to them.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:18 pm

suzq wrote:Emma Gray with Huffington Post (posted on twitter link to the article if someone wants to bring this over) has talked to this woman and she said that 4 other women have reached out to her about him and truly awful things he has done to them.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/the-proposal-contestant-accused-of-facilitating-sexual-assault-abc-to-pull-upcoming-episode-from-schedule/ar-AAz1rgv?ocid=spartanntp

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:25 pm

If memory serves me on The Dating Game one of the contestants was a serial killer—Rodney Alcala.

Source

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
whit90
Maddy
Sprite
blueblues
albean99