SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Page 16 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:03 pm

I have been loving all these post-show pics and videos! Especially in the videos you can see glimpses of Lauren's true personality--fun loving, lighthearted, happy--not the anxious silent edit she got on Bach. I think if they had shown her true side (along w/Arie's reactions to her) we would all have said, "game over!"

Back to top Go down

tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:31 pm

This is adorable.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ariejr/?hl=ms

ariejr IG story

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:28 pm

Woohoo! Moving into the new house I see. Some more IG stories here:

tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 16 33545810

And this is some beautiful artwork of their two boys:
tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 16 33182510
tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 16 33680510

Source: @ariejr IG story

Source: @laureneburnham IG story

I also charged through listening to the AF podcast this week and Ben spoke about his time at the Indy 500 and meeting Arie and Lauren and Arie's family. To summarize that segment, Ben said that he could tell (although it wasn't explicitly mentioned at all when he spoke with them) that the general...distaste from the public was weighing on them. (I mean, how could it not.) But despite that, he said that they do seem really happy and extremely supportive of one another, and the way that they look at each other is like tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 16 1f60d, like there's no one else in the room and they just want to look at, listen to, and kiss one another. He also described Lauren as an absolute sweetheart. I laughed a little when he emphasized several times that she was completely engaged in their conversation, but it goes to show how much Lauren is uncomfortable in front of cameras (imo) but is really so much sweeter and personable irl. Ben actually sounded quite sad that they have so much hate towards them and really wants people to root for them since they've taken enough heat. (Join the club buddy tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 16 1377737533 .) So now the podcast has officially endorsed their relationship laugh out loud

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:12 am

Thanks for all the pics and vids!

If they didn't specifically mention it why would Ben assume? Talking out of both sides of his mouth, he says they were supportive no one else in the room kiss one another etc?
That's Ben's opinion, enough said.

They are very happy, moving into their new home, travelled tons, and it's obvious how much they love one another.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:13 pm

Yay, nice to see that they’ve moved into their new home! It must feel good to start fresh away from “interesting” neighbours laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:09 pm

Happy one year anniversary (of when they first met) to the little lovebirds!  firework

(Arie nostalgically mentioned in this interview that they first met on June 8th.)
tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 16 33686410

Source: @laureneburnham IG Story
tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 16 32969810

Source: @ariejr IG Story

And here are pics with their fellow racing couple pals, Matt Brabham and Kim Bogle. (Kim and Lauren seem to have gotten very close, which is cool to see.)
tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 16 33727810
tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 16 33479910

Source: @kimberlybogle IG Story

Source: @ariejr IG Story

Source: @MattyBrabs IG Story

Last edited by TheLurker on Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:15 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding new IG Stories)

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:28 am

My laptop is annoyingly slow so haven’t been able to embed things lately, but this IG account has the home tour that Lauren did on her IG stories Smiley

https://instagram.com/p/Bj4AQT_g8ZO/

https://instagram.com/p/Bj4AwGEgC8J/

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:12 pm

tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 16 DfrSuGsVAAEmtZz
Arie Luyendyk Jr. @ariejr 2m
Made it to Maine with @laurenburnham91! pic.twitter.com/D7GSFTyUIO
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:56 pm

They look so happy!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:25 pm

He has an IG story of Lauren trying to blow a dandelion. Shows he is really taken with her if he wanted to film her with a dandelion. laugh out loud yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:22 pm

This looks so good...  eyedrool
tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 16 33888510

Source: @ariejr IG story
tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 16 32813510
@ariejr wrote:My Maine squeeze
Source: @ariejr IG

Last edited by TheLurker on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added media)

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by magicmoments Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:21 pm

I so wish i could of seen them. I live in Maine! If only I knew where they were and wasn't working! LOL

magicmoments

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

+62
Jaybird
Idlemess
Fleurdesel
beader
gurlbrit