SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Page 58 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by TheLurker Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:48 pm

Ah Lauren just posted--said she was hanging out with Alessi and is not in labor yet.
(Also hi folks, it's been a while Hugesmile )

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:32 pm

@TheLurker handwave

I just checked as well.

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 58 Captu379

https://www.instagram.com/laurenluyendyk/?hl=en

@alwayscooking thanks for the update on Lauren and Chris. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:56 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPwrm8ED6vO/

New pic: 36 weeks! Babies each weigh about 5.5 now.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:42 pm

OH my gosh! 5.5 now! She has done amazing! She looks fabulous!

It's not long now! Praying for the rest of the way. I can't wait to know what their names are and to see their little faces!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:03 pm

Sorry for the double post. I went to check their IG after I posted.

Look at her belly! Unbelievable that she looks that great!

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 58 Captu382

Congrats to Arie!
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 58 Captu383

omg how cute!!

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 58 Captu384
https://www.instagram.com/stories/ariejr/2590243081172453448/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:39 am

That picture of Lauren and her belly makes me physically hurt, her belly is so huge! I'm really surprised she hasn't had them yet. She does look fantastic though.

Congrats to Arie! I enjoy seeing his stories with the properties he sells. I can't believe the housing costs there. The last listing he sold was for 1.3M, and it was just your average ranch house. laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:11 am

alwayscooking wrote:That picture of Lauren and her belly makes me physically hurt, her belly is so huge!  I'm really surprised she hasn't had them yet.  She does look fantastic though.

Congrats to Arie!  I enjoy seeing his stories with the properties he sells.  I can't believe the housing costs there.  The last listing he sold was for 1.3M, and it was just your average ranch house.  laugh out loud  

I came to like Arie and I was not a fan before. You should see the price where I live around Montreal. It is as expensive if not more!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:34 am

Loved the pic with Alessi and the baby dolls!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:21 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:That picture of Lauren and her belly makes me physically hurt, her belly is so huge!  I'm really surprised she hasn't had them yet.  She does look fantastic though.

Congrats to Arie!  I enjoy seeing his stories with the properties he sells.  I can't believe the housing costs there.  The last listing he sold was for 1.3M, and it was just your average ranch house.  laugh out loud  

I came to like Arie and I was not a fan before.  You should see the price where I live around Montreal.  It is as expensive if not more!

I only watched some of Arie's season, I did watch the finale, and it wasn't until then that I started to keep track of him and Lauren. He looked so happy with Lauren, like a completely different person. I also admired him for correcting his mistake, knowing full well he was going to take a lot of heat. Another thing I like is both he and Lauren don't get into politics on their posts, they keep it to what's going on in their lives.

I was curious, is Lauren on good terms with her family? I don't see her talk or post much about them.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:47 pm

Dang. Contractions slowed down for Lauren, and she's back home.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:57 pm

@provenceguy oh?? I just looked at their IG. She was having contractions? I missed that.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:05 pm

It’s in Arie’s Instagram stories.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

+62
Jaybird
Idlemess
Fleurdesel
beader
gurlbrit