SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Page 71 of 72 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:16 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUOFkPGPLpG/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:54 am

Beautiful family picture. I love her sandals.

I wonder how long they are staying in Maui.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 66226

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:24 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:Beautiful family picture. I love her sandals.

I wonder how long they are staying in Maui.

Got to be a lot cooler there than Arizona!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 71 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3756

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:49 pm

One of them (I think it was Lauren) said they would be living in Maui during the summers. I anticipate that as soon as it starts to cool down in AZ, they'll return to their home there.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1682

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:24 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUloMculWFO/

https://youtu.be/6GM9aDU_9cE
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 17420

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:50 pm

OH my now that's a rock! What a sweet surprise! I guess its an awkward feeling when you propose with a ring that's already paid for.

I really enjoy their vids. They are so down to earth. The babies are growing so fast.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:13 am

Gorgeous!! What a rock... Looks like that bad boy is every bit of 5 ct laugh out loud Lucky girl, Arie seems like a wonderful husband and a great hands on dad. Happy for them.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 3873

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:29 am

They are my fav couple to follow! They share a lot with their followers, very generous and loving. I have said it before, my whole perception of them changed when they started their little family!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 652

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:45 pm

I just love them! They are such a cute couple and the most wonderful, chill parents.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1682

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:40 pm

Look at these chunkies!

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 71 Captu582

https://www.instagram.com/laurenluyendyk/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:51 pm

Precious!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 4399

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:52 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 72 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

+62
Jaybird
Idlemess
Fleurdesel
beader
gurlbrit