SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Page 9 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by alwaystulips Wed May 23, 2018 11:46 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Hmmm maybe we’ll get a wedding date on The View?

(Saw screenshot of the tweet on @teamlariefan IG story Smiley)

https://twitter.com/dandakich

:inlove Fantastic!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 23, 2018 12:26 pm

Peeps...are we getting a TV wedding? Fingers crossed! Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 23, 2018 12:57 pm

No TV wedding, but they announced they are getting married in Hawaii on January 12th. A private wedding with about 100 guests. Good for them! They look very happy and Arie held Lauren's hand the entire interview, even though they were a considerable distance apart from each other.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed May 23, 2018 1:00 pm

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed May 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:No TV wedding, but they announced they are getting married in Hawaii on January 12th.  A private wedding with about 100 guests.  Good for them!  They look very happy and Arie held Lauren's hand the entire interview, even though they were a considerable distance apart from each other.  

Whew!   Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 9 1176891977  I for one am delighted that it's a private wedding for their sakes--it honestly seems to suit their personalities too. They can make that day as much theirs as they want without ABC shenanigans and crazy public scrutiny. Also, the private weddings from the franchise result in some beautiful wedding videos so I still hope to see some footage in their own way, and a bucketload of beautiful pictures (that is a low-key threat  laugh out loud ). Hawaii sounds lovely too--I remember researching Arie's SM and he has always had such fond memories of Hawaii and has always wanted to go back. I haven't been able to watch the full segment but I'm looking forward to it now.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 23, 2018 1:38 pm

I didn't catch the name of the venue? I can't turn up my speakers, my co workers will think I'm nuts. Smiley

I'm glad they are going with their own plans! It's going to be beautiful!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed May 23, 2018 1:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I didn't catch the name of the venue? I can't turn up my speakers, my co workers will think I'm nuts. Smiley

I'm glad they are going with their own plans! It's going to be beautiful!

Lmao sameeee with my co-workers. It's on Arie's IG though: Haiku Mill. https://www.instagram.com/haikumill/
It's seriously stunning. I'm pumped. I'll bring some pictures over when I get the chance.
ETA: Also just noticed the IG bio for the venue--"Old-World Europe meets natural Hawaiian splendor on Maui's north shore." Anyone up for a metaphor? Hugesmile

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Meant2B22 Wed May 23, 2018 2:36 pm

Yes! Happy for them.much as I wanted to see a live coverage of their wedding but I think it would be best for them.leave the curiosity behind esp to those who only wants to see them fall apart.
But who knows, maybe we can see a tape televise wedding after .They have a big help from their family and friends in the preparation.
Lauren’s friend Nikki and McCall are a professional photographer and planner.
I was just wondering, how did they come up with the date.
Is it on that date that they became couple? when Arie went to VA to see Lauren to win her back? just guessing. so if it does,then it’s 1 yr after .
Meant2B22
Meant2B22

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 23, 2018 2:57 pm

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 9 Dd5MX2RVAAAInxZ
Arie Luyendyk Jr. @ariejr
We’re getting married in Maui JanuLarie 12th! pic.twitter.com/zVxvkUxQlR
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Meant2B22 Wed May 23, 2018 3:11 pm

@Maddy  Arie posted that same picture on his IG with a caption “ Can’t wait to make @laureneburnham my wife ❤️ This is the incredible venue for our wedding JanuLARIE 12th!”
Meant2B22
Meant2B22

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 23, 2018 3:22 pm

@TheLurker thanks for the link @Maddy for the pic. That place is stunning.

I think January just fits for a lot of reason's. The whole JanuArie season promo, premiered in January, and of course when they were officially together and now they incorporate it with JanuLArie.

I like that they planned it when it suited them, and if there were talks of a TV wedding, maybe it didn't work into their timeline, just as Arie had mentioned right from the beginning. If there were no TV talks, that's fine too because they have set a date, and that's what they've said all along that it would be soon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 23, 2018 3:47 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjIEuYBlyE5/

Arie's IG
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

+62
Jaybird
Idlemess
Fleurdesel
beader
gurlbrit