SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nananana Mon May 28, 2018 11:46 pm

I think it's time for an apology/at least recognition post from G. Please.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 28, 2018 11:47 pm

The Huffington Post reached out to abc who declined comment. They also contacted Warner Bros and Garrett who did not reply prior to their going to press.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 28, 2018 11:48 pm

oh wow, what a mess. He better just turn off comments. If he couldn't handle it on his own IG what makes him think a new one would be any different.

For Becca's sake, I'd turn comments off, actually I never would have had them on. I think he followed a bunch of friends, who are mostly private, they are all posting lovey dovey tweets, he's thanking everyone, and now this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon May 28, 2018 11:49 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
ElonM wrote:‘The Bachelorette’s’ Garrett Yrigoyen ‘Liked’ Posts Mocking Immigrants, Parkland Students

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bachelorette-premiere-garrett-yrigoyen_us_5b0837d9e4b0fdb2aa5342b6?ncid=engmodushpmg00000004

No offense to Becca but this pleases me.

IA I’m not sure how they can pretend this isn’t out there especially coming out so early. Isn’t she on GMA tomorrow? I don’t think she’s gonna know what hit her.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 28, 2018 11:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Rolly me either,not impressed.

Yikes everyone is posting on his IG the link that @ElonM posted here.

He has a lot of work to do tonight. laugh out loud

laugh out loud someone is snooping on us on the forum & has gone to alert Garrett that he needs to avoid our forum, accusing us of being closed minded, what the heck, now we are the close minded ones, wonders shall never end. Whoever did this is such a coward IMO.

@guardianangel....they also posted about the SC you said you got from G’s IG, what a joke.

bachfan43 Also, stay away from Bach/Bachette Forums. They are so close minded there; one of their admins has a screenshot they are just waiting to share.
Source

Last edited by mercieme on Mon May 28, 2018 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 28, 2018 11:51 pm

The first episode of the Bad Chiller Highlight show with Nick, Dean and Jared is entertaining. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 28, 2018 11:53 pm

I don’t for one second believe producers didn’t know about these likes on his social media. Nor are they naive enough to think it wouldn’t be discovered and cause a $hitstorm. They should have encouraged Garrett to clean this up a looooooonnnnng time ago. They wanted this BTS drama. They probably saw the Lee stuff last year and figured they’d up it a notch. Stealthily. Not on camera, of course. But the behind the scenes story line is usually the juiciest and causes most of the chatter. They had to know this was coming.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 28, 2018 11:54 pm

@mercieme thanks.

I will never agree with Garrett's likes on IG and if bachfan43 that has 0 followers and 0 followings thinks I care about their opinion, they are grossly mistaken. Another one that doesn't have the balls to talk to me directly but hide behind a screen and post on other forums about BBF. I suppose they miss us, and have nothing better to do other than come visit under hidden IP's. handwave

https://www.instagram.com/bachfan43/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 28, 2018 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Mon May 28, 2018 11:54 pm

The story about his IG likes has been out for a few days now but Media outlets such as Huff Post deciding to post it on bachelorette Premiere day...... haha now that’s  just petty laugh out loud

What makes it worse is that most people know he is F1 (tmz)
Poor Becca sad

Last edited by Nillay on Mon May 28, 2018 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon May 28, 2018 11:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Nillay wrote:Garrett just doesn’t do it for me. We’re still early in the season but uuhh....like he’s goofy and all but you have the actually fun type of goofy and the annoying/ trying to hard to be goofy, goofy. I thought the latter.

Wills, Blake, Clay, John and em’ were all too cute
All JmO

IA and what was with his imitation of I don't know what accent talking like a hillbilly or whatever he was trying to do.

he strikes me as OTT with his demeanor: from the picking lines on IG , the way he kissed Becca with the hair grabbing, trying to be goofy and all. Intense. Maybe thats just the way who he is, given his origin (Argentina/Spain?). I just hope for her sake, he is the same person on and off camera.

I also think Becca is naive..maybe in the end she just went with what the 3 FIR-guy Ettes kept chirping during the advice session about their FIR guys, thinking that its a given guarantee for her own lasting wuv. JMO

Note to self: for next Ette season, if Becca and the 3 Ettes are assigned to give any advice to the new Ette, check out yoself deliberately, since the outcome is gonna be too damn predictable. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 28, 2018 11:57 pm

ElonM wrote:The first episode of the Bad Chiller Highlight show with Nick, Dean and Jared is entertaining. laugh out loud

This may be what makes the season bearable. Hugesmile

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 28, 2018 11:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mercieme thanks.

I will never agree with Garrett's likes on IG and if bachfan43 that has 0 followers and 0 followings thinks I care about their opinion, they are grossly mistaken. Another one that doesn't have the balls to talk to me directly but hide behind a screen and post on other forums about BBF. I suppose they miss us, and have nothing better to do other than come visit under hidden IP's. handwave

https://www.instagram.com/bachfan43/

Took off already. Idiot.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Captur40

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
North
Zileiram
NCGalBecca
mslat92
bluwavz