SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 24, 2018 11:51 pm

Cocoa Kisses wrote:Only reason it might, media trolls Reddit and that’s pretty much been the topic all
Day. Also, when I looked earlier Claire from here to make friends retweeted Ashley Spivey.  I think it’s just a matter of time and who.

I'm waiting for Amy Kaufman from the LA Times to pick up on it.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2018 11:51 pm

Al wrote:I wonder how long he'll stay private. The second he goes back to public he'll be bombarded imo. So the whole whole season and beyond?
He's deleted his Instagram.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 24, 2018 11:52 pm

Rolly wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Rolly wrote:I wonder how in the heck she will do interviews? You know the discoveries of today, with the F1 reveal and Garrett’s likes, there will be questions. Will she or TPTB even want to do any publicity now? Does she have something scheduled tomorrow ? Probably not if it’s a SHV w/e. Yikes! What a mess.
It'll never make mainstream media imo.

You mean MSM will never ask about it? I can’t believe it won’t be all over SM. Who was the contestant on Rachel’s season that made racist remarks on SM? That was addressed and he wasn’t close to being F1. And if it’s out there I can’t imagine Becca wouldn’t address it at some point.
Yeah. It's already all over SM and it's probably gonna get brought up every single week when people are live tweeting but I don't think MSM is gonna ask about it. The Lee thing was different because that was things that Lee said that were blatantly racist. These were likes that could be easily explained away & now that he's deleted his IG altogether I just don't think it's gonna get brought up outside of fans. All jmo though

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu May 24, 2018 11:54 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
Al wrote:I wonder how long he'll stay private. The second he goes back to public he'll be bombarded imo. So the whole whole season and beyond?
He's deleted his Instagram.
He should have did that before he went on the show girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 4256136633
But then we wouldn't have known how he really is..

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 24, 2018 11:58 pm

Seriously not too late for her to go full circle and circle back to Blake. That’s where I stand.

Granted these social issues are huge deal breakers to me, but I can’t with this Garrett business. Not for me. No thanks.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 24, 2018 11:59 pm

I was just about to ask..did G just delete his IG? ..and..the back pedalling has begun....speechless . TPTB told him to do so?. I hope he is HONEST and upfront about the likes and had some explaining to do to Becca. This will be an exciting SHV weeked :uptonogood

i was following him....i am betting he would start a new account instead. No shocker here...

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 25, 2018 12:02 am

Joy15 wrote:I was just about to ask..did G just delete his IG? ..and..the back pedalling has begun....speechless . TPTB told him to do so?. I hope he is HONEST and upfront about the likes and had some explaining to do to Becca. This will be an exciting SHV weeked  :uptonogood

i was following him....i am betting he would start a new account instead. No shocker here...
If someone told him to delete and he didn't make the decision on his own, it's more likely Becca than TPTB. No matter what he told her about his beliefs those likes are next level gross and I seriously doubt she knew the full extent. Plus I doubt he remembers all the things he's liked to go unlike them all, probably didn't want ones that were even worse popping up. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri May 25, 2018 12:12 am

ReneeM wrote:
Joy15 wrote:I was just about to ask..did G just delete his IG? ..and..the back pedalling has begun....speechless . TPTB told him to do so?. I hope he is HONEST and upfront about the likes and had some explaining to do to Becca. This will be an exciting SHV weeked  :uptonogood

If someone told him to delete and he didn't make the decision on his own, it's more likely Becca than TPTB. No matter what he told her about his beliefs those likes are next level gross and I seriously doubt she knew the full extent. All jmo.

yep..unless the poster on reddit has sent her the list of all G's 12-13 likes, only then she would probably get a very rude awakening. I had save it in my stash for my own collection...and i really need a shower now since i felt so grossed out. no no

Also, for those who followed Jojo season, can someone shed me some light as to why this G thang would be any different than Jordan's backlash on the media/SM backthen?... I am trying to decipher whether GnB will last i guess? giggling ..since Jo^3 (and Shawn-K) are media debacles' survivors and both couples are still going strong

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri May 25, 2018 12:14 am

sosleepy wrote:Seriously not too late for her to go full circle and circle back to Blake. That’s where I stand.

Granted these social issues are huge deal breakers to me, but I can’t with this Garrett business. Not for me. No thanks.

I agree, I would much rather her do a switch with Blake.
And the fact that he deleted his IG account shows that he is trying to hide whatever else he liked. I'm sure Becca found out.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 25, 2018 12:22 am

stuckinsc wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I have friends who support all of the stuff he liked, but I don’t hate them for it. People have different opinions. JMO

I will say, if she pulled a switcheroo, the season will have come full circle!

Rolly wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I have friends who support all of the stuff he liked, but I don’t hate them for it. People have different opinions. JMO

I will say, if she pulled a switcheroo, the season will have come full circle!

I have friends that have some of these views too but I wouldn’t choose them as my life’s partner. Becca won’t pull a switcheroo, I’m not even sure she’ll dump him but I hope she does.

I would say I have acquaintances with these views. As I get older I get more chosey on who I call friend. I won’t include racists or homophobic people in my friend circle.

I don’t dismiss them completely, but they don’t get the loyalty and love I give to my friends.

I don’t consider this political, I consider it human decency. I don’t allow people who don’t treat others with basic human decency into my small circle of friends. All JMO.

Yeah. Basically this. I just can’t with these kinds of views. Our world and the climate we live in is just too volitle and I can’t support anyone with these hate filled views. If you believe (brave) children are crisis actors, are homophobic and/or want to throw young kids over a stupid imaginary wall.... I’m done with that. You aren’t my friend and I have 0 tolerance.

Can’t support this guy. Such a shame cause Becca is so awesome. Please go full circle and get back with Blake next weekend. It’s our only hope. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri May 25, 2018 12:22 am

cookielover12 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Seriously not too late for her to go full circle and circle back to Blake. That’s where I stand.

I agree, I would much rather her do a switch with Blake.
And the fact that he deleted his IG account shows that he is trying to hide whatever else he liked. I'm sure Becca found out.

as much as my wicked imagination can easily wishing this scenario, i don't think its happening.

Becca strikes me as someone who is "monogamist" by nature....and as Tia and her sis described " she put everyone else before herself". She is naive as she is kind IMO. No wonder she can put up with Ross (who was a cheat and manipulative in Emily's words) for so long. Maybe G's likes and his belief is a "piece of cake" for her compared to Ross's antics? laugh out loud. For her sake. I certainly hope G is not another Josh.... Praying . (keeping in mind Josh also loves dogs, sports,his family, honest, religious,attentive, thoughtful, etc...laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2018 12:23 am

It’s not about a switch. It’s about how it’s done. Maybe Blake might end up being the one to really get her back in the saddle. One can hope though against odds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl