SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 27, 2018 11:44 pm

Loulou wrote:Kashathediva - first time in awhile on the board where I laughed out loud. Thank you.  However what u r saying imo is sad but v true. i don't think the folk on the board r hating on G but a combination of dismay he is F1 with so v different ideals to B, shocked/disgusted by his lack of respect towards so many minority groups (incl children), devastated for B and the implications and concerned for her wellbeing. IMO if he left sm acct, acknowledged the criticism, apologises to the folk he has helped traumatised, and states he was re evaluating his views and was in a transition of change supported by B I could at least give him a small about of respect.
I read pretty much most of the forum’s daily postings. I agree on your bolded. I get it.
My own opinions don’t mean much and shouldn’t. I grew up in a very political family. My father held political office from the time I was maybe 8- 40.  We were a family of 8. To keep order at dinner, we were encouraged to discuss current events, politics etc.  I loved it. I joined debate team in HS. I love a good discussion and am accustomed to eagerly discussing both sides of an issue.
Sorry I digress.
I love taking the underdog, opposing side. So sometimes that is my pleasure vs my real beliefs.
To shorten this, from Garrett’s pre-show appearances, he may think, if he has a modicum of intelligence that there is no reason to apologize for his POV. In his opinion, he may be right. I think he does think his stance is correct based on his experience.  
I guess the best I can say about how I feel is if he wants to change his POV, IMO it will be because that is what he believes. I believe people only really really change in the long run for themselves.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Sprite Mon May 28, 2018 12:35 am

IrelandRose wrote:

Oh man, Jordan is too much.

On a lighter note...these guys take longer to get ready than I do...way, way, way longer. They seem worse than many of the women that come on this show.

The colognaseur would give me a headache with all his colognes. I am seriously sensitive to many perfumes and he is just OTT.

Jordan...it took him six hours to pick the right suit??? Shark...he could have just borrowed the dolphin/shark suit from what's her name from Nick's season for the same effect.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 28, 2018 12:43 am

Sprite wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:

On a lighter note...these guys take longer to get ready than I do...way, way, way longer. They seem worse than many of the women that come on this show.

The colognaseur would give me a headache with all his colognes. I am seriously sensitive to many perfumes and he is just OTT.

Jordan...it took him six hours to pick the right suit??? Shark...he could have just borrowed the dolphin/shark suit from what's her name from Nick's season for the same effect.
ICFE (I can’t forking even) there are women who give birth in that amount of time. TPTB are going to have a party w this one.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Mon May 28, 2018 1:39 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Sprite wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:

ICFE (I can’t forking even)  there are women who give birth in that amount of time. TPTB are going to have a party w this one.

Count me as one of those women...five hours with the first, four hours with the second. yes

Just how, on God's green earth, does it take six hours to pick out a suit...wtf, eh question
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Mon May 28, 2018 2:02 am

I’m curious. When is the season preview released?? I thought it was today. You know, when they show you various clips from the season meshed together

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon May 28, 2018 2:06 am

Nillay wrote:I’m curious. When is the season preview released?? I thought it was today. You know, when they show you various clips from the season meshed together

The super-tease, season preview, or "this season on..." usually comes at the very end of the first episode.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Mon May 28, 2018 2:22 am

@1funnyfish thank you !!

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon May 28, 2018 3:01 am

This is most likely just a friendly “fellow BN member follow-back”, but I’d ship them Smiley

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 57 F4_B3_FCBE_30_EF_4399_BA85_C74793_B138_ED
Source: my IG feed

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 28, 2018 3:05 am

@TheWrongReasons Omg just a few days ago I was thinking that someone like Kevin would've been perfect for Becca. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon May 28, 2018 3:13 am

@bluwavz right?! I think I just wrote this off because I knew Becca was going to be Bachelorette. Maybe he should’ve crashed her season laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 28, 2018 3:48 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Sprite wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:

ICFE (I can’t forking even)  there are women who give birth in that amount of time. TPTB are going to have a party w this one.

Ditto on the perfume, and this Jordan guy is on my nerves already. Self-absorbed much?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 28, 2018 3:54 am

Sorry for the double post, but Kevin! yes!!! He's an outdoorsman and a fire fighter(our family occupation laugh out loud) and a sweetheart already bf tested by Ash I. I like her but she's high maintenance. Becca would be a delight to him. She would have someone who is kind, patient, and already shown himself to be a good human.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl