SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:27 pm

If Tyler ends up against Kaycee, I think the majority of the jury would go Kaycee. I like them both, but hate for a jury to vote based on bitterness.

Back to top Go down

LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:57 pm

I think the majority will vote KC too. Both played well, but differently.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:12 pm

Yea I’m pretty sure Kaycee beats Ty. She has been his #1 all season up to this point. He’s hard to read if he’s changed his mind. His has mentioned a couple times Kaycee great social game and her comp numbers. I have to believe that Angela is his desired F2 now. Not only will he beat her in the end but then he gets to go home with her. Guess we'll see.

LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Samuel10LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Samuel10 LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Family10LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Samuel15LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:19 pm

Just once I wish the girls would band together and make f2. I'm rooting for Kaycee.

LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:35 pm

Kaycee is loyal to a fault. Angela has fallen in love. Probably won't happen.

Currently the houseguests are enjoying the concert that Julie mentioned last night. There's an interesting story to it. The artist is Bebe Rexha. She sings a song called Meant To Be. Angela and Tyler think of that as their song. Bebe will be singing that and her current single for them, according to her Twitter. Awwww

Big Brother is much better at this romance stuff than The Bachelor. Lol

LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Samuel10LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Samuel10 LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Family10LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Samuel15LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:34 am

Read on Twitter that Kaycee won the Veto.. again!! Girl is on fire!! LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 1f4aa

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 1f49c

LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 8367-910 LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 I_got_13 LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 E5kqdm15 LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:44 pm

Hope you all enjoyed the show tonight.

Today was Sunday Funday in the B.B. house
LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 E4ca3710
My screenshot

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:08 pm

Current state of the house update:

Kaycee did not use the veto. Noms are Sam and JC.

The feeds are currently down until after the show airs on Wednesday on the west coast.
Sometime today Sam will be evicted. This will air on Wednesdays show
Tonight the F4 HOH will be crowned. It will air either Wednesday or Thursday.
Tomorrow the F4 Veto will be played. This will air on Thursday.
Wednesday night when the feeds return will know who won the F4 comps and possibly how the eviction will go.
Thursday night is the live Veto meeting and Eviction, taking us to the F3.

Just for fun, here's my finale predictions:
Ty vs Kaycee - Kaycee wins
Ty vs Angela - Ty wins
Ty vs JC - JC wins

Kaycee vs Angela - Kaycee wins
Kaycee vs JC - Kaycee wins

Angela vs JC - JC wins

In short, I think Tyler has one shot to win, Kaycee beats them all, Angela has no shot to win and JC has two shots to win. But what do I know? Maybe this lame jury will surprise me?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:08 pm

I tend to agree that Ty's best shot to win is against Angela since she is not liked by the majority of the jury. But, if Ty can verbalize everything that he has orchestrated the whole season, he just might be able to pull it out against Kaycee. I honestly don't see JC getting to the end unless TPTB rig the F4 veto in his favor. No way Ty, Kaycee or Angela is going to keep him around.

It will also be interesting if Dr Will moderates the round table discussion this season and if he does, could he give them something to think about in regards to Ty...

Honestly, they need to just have the finale on Sunday. HOH #1 on Friday, HOH #2 on Saturday, and final HOH with F3 eviction live on Sunday. But, they don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:17 pm

Will Ty have enough time to verbalize everything that has gone on this season though? That's going to be tough. I do think that Haleigh and even Scotty will view him more favorably than their FOUTTE cohorts. According to their exit interviews though they both give props to Kaycee's game. This really irks me. I like Kaycee but a strategist she is not. She has stayed loyal to her team and has only done what the team wanted. Yes she's won 4 vetoes yet she didn't use any of them. Her HOH was evicting a girl they had been trying to get out for the third week in a row. She has zero blood on her hands. Freakin JC has done more in the game than she has and he hasn't won diddly squat. If I was Ty and Queen Angela and it was in my power to do so, I'd cut her at F4. Not holding my breath.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:39 pm

I like Kaycee and she has done amazing winning comps the past few weeks and even though I want her to win, agree it would be best if they let her go at F4/F3 but I don't see it happening. Will be interesting if Tyler wins the last HOH who he picks since he has a F2 with Kaycee and showmance/relationship with Angela.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 1f49c

LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 8367-910 LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 I_got_13 LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 E5kqdm15 LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:10 am

Well this is a surprise. JC won F4 HOH. Hoping Angela wins F4 hoh.

And the noms are Tyler and Angela.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
whit90
TrishB
Longhornfan
LoveDovez