SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:56 pm

Everyone was rockin-on laugh out loud Arie looked cute dancing with the little guy.

I love all those lights in the tree's. I can see why several people have posted "magical". Very pretty venue.

I didn't realize how gorgeous Lauren's train was. Those were great shots of the bottom of her dress. yes

@sanlee088 happy belated birthday! I'm sure you time will come. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by TheLurker Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:08 pm

The wedding album!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnhams-hawaii-wedding-album-photos/

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:03 pm

Thank you, @TheLurker, I'll post some pics from over there!
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-12
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-2
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-3

bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-16
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-12
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnhams-hawaii-wedding-album-photos/

Last edited by Maddy on Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:34 pm

bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 44d1cbdd89654001455ff796fcd62464-650x340
“Everything that I imagined, it was that and 10 times better,” Burnham, 27, told NewsPlop exclusively about the wedding, which took place at the scenic Haiku Mill on the island of Maui.
https://newsplop.com/celeb/arie-luyendyk-jr-and-lauren-burnhams-wedding-album-see-all-the-stunning-photos/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:21 pm

Thanks @Maddy!

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:27 pm

So sweet of Chris Harrison!
Us Weekly wrote:Laughs, tears. Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham’s wedding ran the gamut, according to officiant Chris Harrison.

The longtime Bachelor host, 47, spoke exclusively to Us Weekly about his role in the Saturday, January 12, nuptials. For one, he did not take the opportunity to put his full comedic skills on display, though he was given free rein to “do [his] thing.”

“When you’re officiating a wedding, you’ve got to read the room, and so a little bit of funny goes a long way. This is not the time for a roast. That’s later when we do a toast or the night before when we’re all together. This is about honoring this couple and the sanctity of marriage, which is something I take very serious,” he explained to Us. “I wanted this to be beautiful for their family, for their friends, for Lauren and Arie when they look back on this, that it was a beautiful thing, and it’s not about me cracking jokes.”

However, Harrison could not let the couple, who met during season 22 of The Bachelor, get off unscathed. “There was one little funny moment, but it was an inside joke about the gender of their child, which we all thought was a boy for a while,” he recalled. “Turns out it’s a girl, but for the most part, it was just really sweet, which is all I wanted it to be, was about this loving relationship.”

Luyendyk Jr., 37, and Burnham, 27, exclusively shared the baby’s gender with Us on January 4.

A Bachelor Nation wedding would not be complete without a few tears either. “I didn’t think I’d get emotional,” Harrison told Us. “I usually don’t, but when she started walking down the aisle, it kind of hit me, and I think it’s because we spent this whole week together. … Just listening to them and watching them interact with each other and with the families, and time and time again, the same thing is said over and over, and that is they’re perfect together, they fit together, they complement each other, pretty much everybody saying the same thing in a different way.”

He continued: “When you see that and then you see her walking down the aisle, and Arie started getting choked up, and I was like, ‘Oh, crap.’ So I kind of lost it. I was like, ‘I can’t be choked up when I start this wedding. Got to be professional.’”

The reality TV mainstay said his decision to officiate the pair’s wedding was easy. “I love them very much,” he noted. “Arie and I have been very good friends for a long time, and I’ve now become good friends with Lauren, but just knowing them, knowing how great they are together, believing in them, it was a very simple yes.”

Burnham and Luyendyk Jr. got engaged in March 2018 during The Bachelor’s After the Final Rose special. The duo tied the knot in Hawaii.
Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:59 pm

More about the dress:
Us Weekly wrote:And the bride wore white! Bachelor couple Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham tied the knot in a gorgeous outdoor ceremony at Haiku Mill on the island of Maui in Hawaii on Saturday, January 12, and the mom to be worked with designer Hayley Paige to create a sparkling princess-inspired wedding dress for the occasion.

“Lauren’s gown was created from a very romantic and imaginative place,” Paige tells Us of the flowery soft white design. “The overall look was a true collaboration because she selected some of her favorite elements from my newest collection.”Those elements included a shimmering A-like silhouette that could accommodate her burgeoning baby bump (the couple is expecting their first child, a girl, in June), a plunging crystal neckline, small train and floral embellishment.

“I love the playful harmony of femininity and gentility,” the designer shared. “This is actually a new color for us and selected by Lauren herself. Seeing how she [got] married at the famous Maui sugar mill, we shall title this the Haiku colorway going forward!”

For the picturesque ceremony officiated by Bachelor host Chris Harrison, Burnham wore her back-grazing blonde locks in a wavy half-up style that helped to balance the drama of her floor-length veil.

The bride tells Us that she and Paige became fast friends during the design process, and she is thrilled with how everything turned out.

“I was freaking out because I got pregnant, and I didn’t want to have to change my dress, but she was there to reassure me the entire way,” Burnham shared. “Everything was so perfect. The dress was stunning. I just loved everything about it.”

Hayley Paige Occasions also created looks for the bridal party, which featured an individual ivory chiffon dress for each of the five bridesmaids.

“The girls looked great next to me,” Burnham tells Us. “I actually hadn’t seen the bridesmaid dresses next to my gown until the day of, so I was really happy they looked so well together.”
Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:14 pm

More pics:
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-5
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-10
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-9

bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-7
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-8
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnhams-hawaii-wedding-album-photos/sneaking-away-2/
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-21

bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-11

bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-6
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnhams-hawaii-wedding-album-photos/suit-up-3/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:52 pm

Us Weekly wrote: The Netherlands native was surprised that Burnham chose all-white for the bridesmaids, but was most in awe of his wife’s gown. “I was so curious about how it would look! She'd been trying to keep that secret from me for a long time, and I was wondering about her little bun,” Luyendyk Jr. said of his wife, who's due in June. “I really couldn't even tell she was pregnant in it!”
“Ever since we’ve gotten together, we wanted to fast-forward to this day,” the groom said. “It’s been a year. That’s kind of crazy ‘cause I remember a year ago we were doing ‘happy couples [weekend on The Bachelor]’ and talking about getting married and wanting to do that, even last year, so it’s awesome that the day is finally here.”
The couple wore custom rings – of course – by Neil Lane. While Luyendyk Jr.’s was rose gold and platinum, Burnham’s was inlaid with 200 French-cut diamonds.
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-3
The wedding planner also noted that Burnham was crazy about the “twinkle lights and hanging greens” during the big day. The pair fed each other piece of cake from their four-tiered marble confection with gold-leaf detailing and buttercream flowers, made by Cake Fanatics bakery.
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnhams-hawaii-wedding-album-photos/suit-up-3/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:57 pm

Gorgeous! That’s all. Simply gorgeous. The whole thing. Everything about it. :-)
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:40 pm

Us Weekly wrote:bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-2
Both the bride and groom “got a little stage fright” when it came time for their first dance. The couple took dance lessons and had a planned a choreographed dance to Calum Scott’s “You Are the Reason.” When the music ended early, the pair became camera shy! “Even in my own wedding, I felt a little like, ‘Oh, my gosh, everyone’s watching me,” Luyendyk Jr. explained of their first dance. “We stumbled a little bit, and I stepped on her dress one time!”
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-1
After multiple speeches and a large dinner – the guests chose between Hawaiian rancher’s strip sirloin or Hawaiian catch – it was time to dance! They left the playlist up to the Live Sound Maui DJ and the guests danced to techno, hip-hop and some classic wedding songs. “It was really fun,” Burnham said. “The kids were dancing – it was hilarious, because they were just rocking out. Brad, our producer,” was getting down on his hands and knees and crawling across the dance floor to Arie.”
At the end of the night, Mr. and Mrs. Luyendyk left in a Lexus LC500!
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnhams-hawaii-wedding-album-photos/may-i-have-this-dance/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:38 pm

Beautiful pictures. Thank you @Maddy and @TheLurker and others. You guys have been great throughout the entire process.

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

+29
Macswife8
whit90
sanlee088
aviej
notarose