SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:04 pm

alwaystulips wrote:@GuardianAngel a seahorse is a good thought, IMO.  There seems to be a lot online about seahorses in the Maldives.  As a certified scuba diver, I love this idea.

Do we know what their LCD was?
I read somewhere that Garrett flew her himself to an island for that date. ( There is a picture with him by the plane somewhere on here). He must have a pilot's license like Raven Gates's guy- Adam Gottschalk.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Teamee Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:34 pm

No wonder he follows Adam! Wow! Flew her there! Pulling out all the stops... Garrett for the win.!
As for the bracelet she didn’t have it on her after Maldives. Noticed it only after Memorial Day which I assume wld be their SHV.
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:58 pm

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere. But... her skin is flawless. Fangirling w a side of jealous!https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/becca-kufrin-teases-arie-luyendyk-jr-s-appearance-on-the-bachelorette/?utm_source=relicagency&utm_medium=Partner&utm_campaign=relicagency
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:09 pm

just me wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:@GuardianAngel a seahorse is a good thought, IMO.  There seems to be a lot online about seahorses in the Maldives.  As a certified scuba diver, I love this idea.

Do we know what their LCD was?
I read somewhere that Garrett flew her himself to an island for that date. ( There is a picture with him by the plane somewhere on here). He must have a pilot's license like Raven Gates's guy- Adam Gottschalk.

I can’t see that happening tbh. I’d imagine it would be an insurance nightmare!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:11 pm

@IrelandRose I tend to agree.. I think that picture next to the plane was in bahamas on their 2nd one on one.
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:35 pm

Diana wrote:Someone loves her boy and to be snuggled up to him laugh out loud such a typical loved up ette and I hope they get the same results as the last three heartbeat
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 44fb6b10

Pic source RS
Do you think this was their last date of the overnight or after the proposal?
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:36 pm

Hard to tell if Garrett has/had his pilot's license. His brother is a helicopter pilot and you can tell he's very proud and close with him. Coming across his Dad's private barely used Instagram, he could have been a pilot too which could explain the boys fascination with flying. In His profile pic he has the headgear on when flying.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:43 pm

I don't think that pic is after the proposal. The crew have left and camera's don't usually roll after the FRC.

It's been sleuthed to be quite possibly Chiang Mai, Thailand where they go bamboo rafting and elephant riding. I tend to think this is their fantasy date.

Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2) BLAKE, GARRETT, JASON = Chiang Mai, Thailand
4/29: FD1: JASON....pics at market
4/30: day off
5/1: FD2 : GARRETT
5/2: day off
5/3: FD3: BLAKE
5/4: 9th Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED: JASON
Filming Schedule

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think that pic is after the proposal. The crew have left and camera's don't usually roll after the FRC.

It's been sleuthed to be quite possibly Chiang Mai, Thailand where they go bamboo rafting and elephant riding. I tend to think this is their fantasy date.

Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2) BLAKE, GARRETT, JASON = Chiang Mai, Thailand
4/29: FD1: JASON....pics at market
4/30: day off
5/1: FD2 : GARRETT
5/2: day off
5/3: FD3: BLAKE
5/4: 9th Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED: JASON
Filming Schedule

Oh. Okay. Thank you.
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:41 am

That smile when she calls his name. Come on!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 69781810

https://instagram.com/p/BjwvnfIFiB2/
From a fan account
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:47 am

Hahahaha!! Love this!
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:06 am

Just some cute screenshots I took of these two. I love how he lights up around her like no wonder she is always talking about how right this is and how in love she is. :sprinklehearts
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 116
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Captur11
my sc
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47