SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nananana Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:35 pm

I need a giphy of her reacting to the "L" word ASAP!! Girl was smitten to tears!!!

nananana

Back to top Go down

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by timfan Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:39 pm

She is so in love with g she just glowed what she going to look like when he tells her he is in love with her
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:59 pm

There’s just a light hearted giddiness about these two. I love the natural pace they’re moving at, nothing is forced or as Becca said over the top. It rings more true to me this way.

Hometown looks great. Can we take a moment for the tractor ride and “come here darlin’” and “drive me baby”.  :fanningfan  And it sure looks like Mom and Dad are protective of their G, they don’t want him hurt again.

They are by far my favorite couple in a long time! They give me all the feels.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:42 am

I mean somethings are better than words PINKHEART jmo

via GIPHY

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:46 am

There is just something about forehead kisses that makes me swoon  happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f60d
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:50 am

Yeah I agree. Forehead kisses mean you really care, not just the physical attraction but more intimate, more pure.

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:00 am

When Becca said “are you still twitter-pated with me?” I was like what the heck did she say?! Just for reference it means “infatuated or obsessed.” Can we please go to the editing room floor and see G tell b he was twitterpated by her for the first time please.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:06 am

I love how realistic and genuine these two are. Makes me feel so hopeful for their future together. I truly see them getting married heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:40 am

Diana wrote:I love how realistic and genuine these two are. Makes me feel so hopeful for their future together. I truly see them getting married heartbeat
I do too.Garrett  is a real sweetheart and I believe he has what we used to call a gentle soul. His face hides nothing- joy, concern, frustration, love- it is all there to see. I am going to have to play it back tomorrow but when they were sitting at the table, he said something about liking the way she was twittling with his fingers? He notices the little things- this is a romantic. So are the forehead kisses.  I noticed on the spoilers of the hometown date, that when Becca and Garrett came walking up to the group waiting for them , there was a man there with a little toddler. It turned out that the man was one of his friends. That little girl went to Garrett's arms. I believe he wants and is ready for a family.  IMO

Last edited by just me on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:20 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:54 am

“Everything that You do to me, the way You look at me, kiss me, touch me and how you’re fiddling with my shoe giggling  How close we are right now...i absolutely adore it..everything I see in You is Everything I see in a wife and ...I’m beginning to fall in love with you.”

becca - you just made my night
Garrett - did I?
Becca - Yea  
Garrett - yes (kisses her forehead)
happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f60d  happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f60d

I feel that these two go at a realistic pace almost. It’s the little things. No over declaration  of love at Date 2 but savouring the relationship as it grows and navigating through real issues and real conversations.

Side note- I think our girl plied G with a couple of margaritas!!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:13 pm

Beccas reaction to Garrett saying he's falling in love with her happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f60d

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Giphy

Source
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47