SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Teamee Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:13 pm

I’m waiting for G’s post on tonight’s episode. My money is on the dinner date pic where they’re laughing Along with a cute caption and call out to B. After all the last two - ‘ Ms President’ and ‘my journey to find TRUE love’ ! thumbsup
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:27 pm

Becca's blog is back and she managed to mention Garrett every week so far. heartbeat The one about their park city date is swoon worthy and reads like she is in love still imo #TeamBeccett

Episode 3
Garrett kept me on my toes when he taught he how to “tackle,” though all I could worry about was not being black-boxed in my short dress.

Episode 4
It felt like the perfect time to switch gears and head to the great outdoors… Utah! Here’s what I discovered about Park City: I love it. It has a humble, small-town appeal with unique charm — much like Garrett, and that’s exactly why I chose him for the first date of the week. Since the first night, I knew Garrett was a man who loved the outdoors. He reminded me a bit of my Dad, who had always found passion and faith in nature. I wanted someone who could appreciate the setting and all that Utah had to offer. Together we explored the town, played dress up, and photographed all of our adventures. I picked up on Garrett’s energy and he made me feel so lively in a way I’d never felt in a relationship before. As if my heart wasn’t racing enough, there was just one last thing to experience that only Park City could offer: bobsledding! Valerie Fleming and Shauna Rohbock showed us just what it felt like to be in a fast-paced, committed relationship on and off the track. Riding in that bobsled was the most exhilarating thing I’d ever done. We couldn’t see where we were going or when to expect turns, we just had to go with the flow…just like love!

That night Garrett opened up about his past relationship and being married for a short time. At first this information scared me a little and I questioned if Garrett was ready for another relationship. If he wasn’t, would he be able to be vocal enough to tell me if he saw any red flags in ours? Once we talked it through, I understood his loyalty and felt like he really did do his best to fight for his love. I understood where he was coming from — his past relationship resembled what Arie and I had. I didn’t want to put a divorce against him because we all have a history. I just wanted to make sure we continued to be vocal and move at a pace that worked for us. I had one more surprise planned, and the look on Garrett’s face when we walked into Granger Smith’s show was priceless. Finishing the night dancing in each other’s arms was magical. I couldn’t have felt more excited for the future with Garrett and what the rest of what Utah would bring.

Episode 5
Most of them surprised me with reading their full song lyrics — Garrett even wrote some of his down on a flask that he purchased on our first date in Park City for me

Episode 6
When Garrett finally came to interrupt it was a breath of fresh air, but I knew before giving him all of my attention, I needed to take a few moments alone to collect myself. After catching my breath, I was ready to put my energy into the men who I felt were ready to enjoy the evening and continue to develop our relationship. Garrett opened up more by sharing his full opening statement with me — it was so sweet and vulnerable
https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-blogs-week-3-through-6/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:54 pm

All the past female leads have all said sweet things about their f1 in their blogs and Becca is doing the same. PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 8367-910 happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 I_got_13 happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 E5kqdm15 happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:12 pm

Love those! Love them! Love that she compared the humble small town unique feel to Garrett. Perfect description. And that she’s never felt that lively in a relationship. He really does make her come alive. What I wouldn’t give to see him give her that flask... it must have been a birthday gift. He seems to be a good gift giver! Bet she’s got the flask and red bedazzled fly somewhere close by. And the bracelet even closer!

Come on 8pm!

Last edited by SeekAny on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by facelessblood Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:33 pm

Things really heat up with unexpected swing dancing, an “I love you” that ends in tears, and a secret that could change everything.

Thinking the "I love you" that ends in tears could be Garrett? Love me some happy tears

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:40 pm

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 251e8110

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlBrAt4FR8B/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1381unawmvt4d
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:45 pm

STOP it right now Garrett with cute captions and photos like that. awwww I cannot fan you guys more than I already do. I need my life. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud cheeky

oh em gee post show is going to be sooo good and fun. Counting down the days. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Oh boy if those are his captions now just wait until the finale and post-show. hearthumbsup

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 8367-910 happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 I_got_13 happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 E5kqdm15 happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:56 pm

The sweetness is UNREAL!!! And they still are supposed to be in “secret” laugh out loud.

If them hiding their lurvv is so damn cute I can’t imagine when they can actually show it.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:17 pm

He hashtagged #happiness! And that is how they made it through the tough times! The proposal is gonna be epic! And his first post after finale will be dang sweet! Happy watching everyone!
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:14 pm

So did we lose everyone in their awesome date tonight?

heartglasses

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:16 pm

Can't watch until tomorrow! But can't wair! Did we get everything from the previews or did they cut some scenes?

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47