SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:54 am

@just me  Is this what you want?

This is not the same preview that I posted, but it’s from their first 1-1

ETA: to bring two videos/posts together, hit Multi-quotes of the posts then you hit Post Reply (not quick reply). Hope this helps. I think you need to make sure you are in Web version, not mobile version, to do that. Am I correct, @guardianangel?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by timfan Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:42 am

I watched the date again and in the itm were becca was saying how happy she was that g  said he was falling in love with her she sounded like she was almost going to cry with happiness
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:18 am

They've been silent on SM the past few days..wonder if they are together?? question

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:46 am

I think their next SHV will probably be around the taping of MTA which should be next weekend the 21st. Then they'll most likely be together the weekend before the finale for the People photo shoot.

Rewatching the promo for next week, I noticed you can hear Becca scream "OMG you guys are twins!" As she's walking in to Garrett's house and seeing his brother Jeffrey. I think this is telling on her comfort level as she meets his family for the first time. Usually the lead stands back a little and let's the other go and give hugs and introductions.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:53 am

@just me in addition to @sdmom's help, I'll try this to answer your question.

Diana wrote:I love this date.  PINKHEART their chemistry is just undeniable. IMO

snipped

sdmom wrote:Ep. 4 previews

Garrett

@sdmom wrote:ETA: to bring two videos/posts together, hit Multi-quotes of the posts then you hit Post Reply (not quick reply). Hope this helps. I think you need to make sure you are in Web version, not mobile version, to do that. Am I correct, @guardianangel?

Thanks for the instructions on multi quote. Smiley I understand it's better to be in the classic mode, web mode, not sure what it's called, rather than the mobile version. I'm not familiar with it because I use a laptop for everything I do online, and never use my phone. I do know that members have mentioned several times it's best not to be in mobile version.

For more instructions on quote multi quote and how to delete part of a posts visit Etiquette Thread. PM me anytime with questions, or ask in the Help Thread

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:58 am

sdmom wrote:@just me  Is this what you want?

This is not the same preview that I posted, but it’s from their first 1-1

ETA: to bring two videos/posts together, hit Multi-quotes of the posts  then you hit Post Reply (not quick reply). Hope this helps. I think you need to make sure you are in Web version, not mobile version, to do that. Am I correct, @guardianangel?
Yes. Thank you so much!
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:31 pm

Loved this small gem from today beatingheart :rosiecolored

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Fcf81f10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlJhwL6nkrp/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1tkviq86z256o
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:43 pm

Nice one Becca!! I see what you did there!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:22 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-takes-us-dating-quiz-reveals-first-kiss-and-worst-date/

The description of the ideal partner describes Garrett to a T IMO
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:29 pm

BGlover wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-takes-us-dating-quiz-reveals-first-kiss-and-worst-date/

The description of the ideal partner describes Garrett to a T IMO

Can I ask what it says??? In europe I cant open the page hmmm
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Setting out on her proverbial journey for love, The Bachelorette’s Becca Kufrin had a checklist.

Her potential groom should be “compassionate, loyal and have a sense of humor,” says the season 14 lead. To ensure she landed her happily-ever-after, the publicist, 28, trusted her instincts. Says the now-engaged star, “I followed my heart

My biggest turn-on is…
Somebody who can make me laugh.

Last edited by BGlover on Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:35 pm

She is truly one of the most beautiful leads we have had. IMO. Such a girl crush on her

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Bachel10

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-takes-us-dating-quiz-reveals-first-kiss-and-worst-date/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47