SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:35 pm

There is so much in there that tells me Garrett checks off all the boxes for her:

Ideal date: Would be outside, near the water. Some of my favorite dates I've had, we just walked around the lake, grabbed food and a beer and sat outside.  On her IG, she had photos of her at lakes in MN that she calls heaven.  And, we know Garrett loves the outdoors... he also has pictures of him on the old IG account enjoying water sports so fishing isn't the only thing he loves to do that involves water.

Dream Honeymoon: Bopping around Europe. I would love to go to Greece, Spain and Portugal. Funny how Garrett was in Spain, Greece and Italy in September 2017 with his parents.  Imagine how much fun he will have showing Becca around and seeing it through her eyes!

He is also a dog lover! And, most of all, we can see how he makes her laugh.

Back to top Go down

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:36 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
BGlover wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-takes-us-dating-quiz-reveals-first-kiss-and-worst-date/

The description of the ideal partner describes Garrett to a T IMO

Can I ask what it says??? In europe I cant open the page hmmm

Bachelorette Becca Kufrin Takes Us’ Dating Quiz, Reveals First Kiss and Worst Date!

Setting out on her proverbial journey for love, The Bachelorette’s Becca Kufrin had a checklist.

Her potential groom should be “compassionate, loyal and have a sense of humor,” says the season 14 lead. To ensure she landed her happily-ever-after, the publicist, 28, trusted her instincts. Says the now-engaged star, “I followed my heart.”

‘The Bachelorette’ Season 14: Meet Becca’s Suitors
She fills out Us’ most dramatic, er, quiz ever.

My first kiss was…
With a boy named Nate. I was about 10. Sorry, Mom!

My biggest dealbreaker is…
When people eat with their mouths open. It ­bothers me so much! And I just don’t like people who are rude, whether it’s to me or servers. I think you can tell a lot about a person by how they treat servers or bartenders.

My worst date was…
He was an attorney and started telling me horror stories about the cases he was involved with. He ate with his mouth open and would lick his fingers. Needless to say, that was the one and only date.

Splitting the check on the first date is…
OK, honestly. It always makes me uncomfortable when a guy pays for everything all the time. I like to have an even ­balance. I want to take care of somebody, too.

My ideal date is . . .
Would be outside, near the water. Some of my favorite dates I’ve had, we just walked around the lake, grabbed food and a beer and sat outside.

Bachelorette-Becca-Kufrin
Becca Kufrin (wearing Endless Summer’s Lindsay Wrap) Marc Royce
12 Times ‘The Bachelor’ Made Our Heads Explode!
My first crush was…
Jonathan Taylor Thomas or Zac Hanson.

My current crush is…
Michael Strahan. I met him and was fangirling so hard!

A celebrity couple who inspire me is…
Chip and Joanna Gaines. First of all, they are such a solid couple — and they have cute kids. They seem like they have their morals. They’re a power couple. I want them to come decorate my house!

My biggest turn-on is…
Somebody who can make me laugh.

Clothing-wise, I’d rather be…
Dressed down. I’m always in my robe and slippers!

In 10 years, I’ll be…
Just happy. Hopefully married with some kids running around. I would also love to have four dogs.

The Bachelorette After the Final Rose: Broken Engagements, Weddings, Babies, and More!
My dream honeymoon would be…
Bopping around Europe. I would love to go to Greece, Spain and Portugal.

The Bachelorette airs on ABC, Mondays at 8 p.m. ET

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Bachelorette-Becca-Kufrin

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:10 pm

havadrpepper wrote:There is so much in there that tells me Garrett checks off all the boxes for her:

Ideal date: Would be outside, near the water. Some of my favorite dates I've had, we just walked around the lake, grabbed food and a beer and sat outside.  On her IG, she had photos of her at lakes in MN that she calls heaven.  And, we know Garrett loves the outdoors... he also has pictures of him on the old IG account enjoying water sports so fishing isn't the only thing he loves to do that involves water.

Dream Honeymoon: Bopping around Europe. I would love to go to Greece, Spain and Portugal. Funny how Garrett was in Spain, Greece and Italy in September 2017 with his parents.  Imagine how much fun he will have showing Becca around and seeing it through her eyes!

He is also a dog lover! And, most of all, we can see how he makes her laugh.
She talks about having 4 dogs someday- at first she talked about having 2. I think that is because Garrett already has 2. I remember seeing him in a picture with them. Also, I am sure he must has relatives in one or more of the countries she mentioned.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:13 pm

Garrett has flag emojis, of the countries he has visited, in his Insta bio, he has added the Bahamas now cheerleader

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:20 pm

They went to the Basque area in the Pyrenees in Spain which is where the family came from. He never mentioned that family still lived there though nor did he post any photos of any family besides his parents. Although there may still be distant relatives there.

He seemed very excited about that trip with his parents... imagine him if he is there with Becca!

Back to top Go down

Post by as03 Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:23 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Garrett has flag emojis, of the countries he has visited, in his Insta bio, he has added the Bahamas now cheerleader

Oh, I never noticed that those were the countries he has visited! What is the black flag for?

as03

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:39 pm

If you are not using an iPhone, I think not all of them show up properly.

It’s USA, Spain, Italy, Mexico, Greece, England and now The Bahamas
hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 63bb6010

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:44 pm

Can't wait til he adds Thailand and Maldives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:10 pm

Thanks ladies, for the details blowkiss
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:03 pm

Looking good and happy G.

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 D1316f10

Ig https://www.instagram.com/gy_yrigoyen
IG story
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:14 pm

Looks like he is working on that ATFR body, he is going to be looking hella
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:06 pm

OK Garrett is hot.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47