SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SeekAny Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:22 pm

“He’d be a HOT dad!” And then that big grin. I honestly think that Garrett is really the only one she actually SEES a future with. She sees it all with him. Him as her partner, her husband, the one who will make her laugh, have fun and adventure with but also as the father to her kids. She pictures that life with Garrett, and I don’t think she does that with the others in the same way.

That salt of the earth label she attributes to him I think is what really attracts her. She wants a guy like Garrett, who has passion in things outside of the norm. A good, simple guy, who wants simple things and will love his family to death.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 47055d10
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 D1072d10
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 6ae9a610
My SCs
https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/episode-guide
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:32 pm

I agree SeekAny!
I thought it was cute how she said she'd bring a beer and ride on the back of the planter with G. laugh out loud

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:40 pm

To me Garret with Becca is like a big, goofy dog who will just lick you to death.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:44 pm

@Sprite for Becca’s sake hope he’s good at it cantstopl  whilst my dirty mind is in the gutter.. I laugh out loud when she said she can’t wait to find out abt ‘little garrett’.... cantstopl  ! Il see myself out now!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:52 pm

My favorite part of that preview is when she asks him "You want to move to Thailand" and he responds with "only if you come with me" while on the raft.

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:10 pm

I loved the part when he first saw her again he said ‘I miss you sooo much’!

When he told her don’t change who she is and not to be nervous to meet the fam and to just ‘be the same Becca that I know and.....(almost a Freudian slip there G) ul fit right in! Sure Garrett that’s what u meant to say!!

And lastly after G planted the rose bush they stood over it and kissed! My fav!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:21 pm

All great moments!

Another cute moment was when they told each other they smell good after the monkey jump. I just love that their scenes don't seem rehearsed with lines straight from a movie.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:08 pm

When was the last suspected SHV?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:14 pm

Most likely July 1-4th. Becca was spotted at the airport on Sunday the 1st and G posted an IG story of being in Oregon on Thursday the 5th.

ETA: Ben H quickly mentioned that he met Garrett over the weekend. His boat lined the golf championship and he hollered to Ben. They exchanged numbers and took a picture together. He said he plans to contact him.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:24 pm

There has been a bit of talk about Garrett being on the Men Tell All (to discuss IG to not take away from him and Becca on ATFR) which is being filmed on Friday so potentially a SHV this weekend.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:35 pm

My favorite moment was when he couldn’t get up from the ground (I’m pretty sure he had knee surgery and was limping a few times during the season like after the dodgeball and football dates) and she pulled him up and they just laughed. Then he put his arm around her shoulder like he always does and she kissed the back of his hand. She does that with him a lot. No one else.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:01 am

mjason wrote:There has been a bit of talk about Garrett being on the Men Tell All (to discuss IG to not take away from him and Becca on ATFR) which is being filmed on Friday so potentially a SHV this weekend.
Personally I hope he is not on the MTA. I do not think any other F1 has been. This is a time for joy and celebration for him and Becca.  I do not remember any other F1 saying so many cute and romantic things to the Bachelorette. A thank you to all who are sharing those special things they notice. This forum is great.

Last edited by just me on Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47