SELECT CONTENT

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by Imp Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 am

havadrpepper wrote:
I am curious as to why Wills is not on BIP (at least not yet).  Could he possibly be a candidate for TB? We know he lasted awhile and from what I've seen so far, I like him.  I'm keeping my eye on his SM to see if he goes radio silent.  He did post a IG story yesterday.

That would depend on his edit and how much airtime he gets, but it would be awesome if he was being considered! I can't really picture him with anyone on BIP, unless they bring on someone really awesome from the past.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Per RS Colton is in Mexico hanging pool side with a producer but I can't copy tweet and bring it over.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:58 pm

Is this the BIP site? RS stated Jaqueline and Kenny on a date. Such a weird match but I ship anyone with him.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:12 am

She was active on IG today according to reddit. Maybe already gone?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:49 am

Yes. And Bibiana too.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:52 am

I am now wondering if Lincoln is even on BIP.

It seems he was convicted of indecent assault and battery for groping and assaulting an adult female on May 30, 2016. Conviction was May 21, 2018. Part of the terms for suspension of sentence was to attend 3 Alcoholics Anonymous meetings a week. I can't imagine a judge approving him to go out of the country to film a show where alcohol and sex are prevalent.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:54 am

@havadrpepper yeah there's no way he's there imo.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:59 am

I just checked his IG. He is posting photos about every 2 or 3 days and has been posting during this last week to 10 days when others have been IG silent.

I had a bad feeling about him from the minute he showed up on ATFR.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:43 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Is this the BIP site? RS stated Jaqueline and Kenny on a date. Such a weird match but I ship anyone with him.

This is the thread to discuss any potential contestants from Becca's season who have not been eliminated yet to avoid spoilers. If they are still on the show, and there is info of them possibly being on BIP, it's discussed here.

Once they are eliminated, they can be discussed in the regular BIP thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:19 pm

Anyone see this coming?

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/1007068412114239489?s=21

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:28 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Anyone see this coming?

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/1007068412114239489?s=21

this whole Tia and colton has me Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes :shootme: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 2 318829699 no no
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:30 pm

Now an IG story Raven posted makes sense (although she must have deleted it because it is not there now but was earlier today). It was Adam trying to get a bug and it did not look like a regular bedroom. It was probably the motel room in Mexico...

Fully expect the ring on the finger for these two.

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 2 4256136633

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

+30
Ayana
Idlemess
CamiLane 11
Amethyst
dee
Aria
pavalygurl
suzq
limoncello
luvstx
Billysmom