SELECT CONTENT

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 18 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:02 pm

So somebody on Reddit said they could confirm that Kevin & Astrid are together because they’ve seen pictures from today/yesterday.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 18 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by suzq Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:27 pm

Kevin and Astrid are together now?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:30 pm

@suzq that’s the impression I got from the comment. If this is the the case, I’m happy for them! I like both and it would be cool to see them make a go at it Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:36 pm

@TheWrongReasons Thanks for that info! I hope that Kevin and Astrid are together and happy as well. I am happy for Jared and Ashley, too. Maybe the whole thing with Kevin and Ashley in the past led to them being with people that are a much better fit for them. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:27 pm

@suzq np! Smiley

Man, I just want this Bachelorette season to be over with already so we could watch BIP laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:43 pm

@TheWrongReasons Me, too! I am ready for BIP.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:51 pm

Are Astrid and Vanessa friends? I don't remember. Kevin was in Montreal with Vanessa as per their IG 4 days ago for Canada Day. Could be a weekend hideaway? not that BIP contestants seem to care if they are spotted. Ben H was there as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:27 am

Astrid is very involved in Dream street foundation, a charity that provides camps for kids and young adults with chronic or life threatening diseases. I remember seeing Vaness volunteered there once with Astrid. So are they friends? I don’t know but IMO, they probably get along well enough to volunteer together.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:19 am

From what I gathered based on SM, Astrid and Vanessa seem friendly. Not bffs but friendly. She and Kristina are probably the two from The Squad who are on the best terms with Vanessa. Kevin and Vanessa have the same PR person whom they met with for lunch while he was still in Montreal (he had some fundraiser event with Ben there).

Hoping these pics are sent to RS or something and get out there soon so we could examine for ourselves Lol. I’m dying to know the episode by episode spoilers, too!

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:44 am

I wondered if Astrid was there hiding and spending time with Kevin, but maybe not.

ETA:

Ok coincidence? laugh out loud

kevin.c.wendt I said no more tequila after Mexico. But I’ll make an exception when he’s visiting

astridloch status: cool aunt that travels & drinks tequila water capri suns.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk0zmf_g46A/?hl=en&taken-by=astridloch

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkqpHcdHdWy/?hl=en&taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:55 pm

Some pics! I got these from a source on Reddit (they did not source the pics - I got permission from them to share).

Some other info:
- they were reportedly all over each other, cuddling on the lounges, and he was massaging her feet Smiley
- they were in Charlotte (Astrid’s most recent IG post with the “tequila” caption, linked by GA above, confirms this. She might have gone to school/have family there).

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 18 Cfd34710

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 18 7e144f10

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:17 pm

@TheWrongReasons oh boy!! thanks for sharing! laugh out loud @tequila. No one gets away with anything around here!

Do we know what day those pics were taken?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

+30
Ayana
Idlemess
CamiLane 11
Amethyst
dee
Aria
pavalygurl
suzq
limoncello
luvstx
Billysmom