SELECT CONTENT

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 9 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:01 pm

@Aria haha right back at you, girl! Smiley

@Sprite she’s the girl who went home pretty early on Arie’s season (wk 2/3) who was sadder about leaving her friends than leaving him laugh out loud

Looks like Jenny’s not a possibility to still be there (if she was ever there at all). A comment on Reddit led me to this:

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 9 D71b4910
https://instagram.com/p/Bj8hjVZlXbh/

So either John is with Krystal (lmao), with an unknown girl, left when Chelsea left, left earlier but is not on SM for some reason, or has been in Antarctica this entire time and fooling us all laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 9 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by Amethyst Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:00 pm

Regarding the Colton/Tia/Becca triangle, I don't think there was ever any grand plot. I think the situation was exactly as presented -- Colton and Tia were not together long enough to be a couple, and he soon had a commitment to the show, putting the brakes on any real relationship with her. You could see on the spa date that Tia had a bit of a crush on him, which might have developed with time. I don't think there was ever any intent to fool Becca. Just a normal, and somewhat messy series of events. Plus, Becca made the choice to keep him knowing his backstory. So IMO she needs to own that decision. Plenty of women would have sent him home at that point.

I'm glad that John will be getting a lot of exposure on BiP. I realize that he is a (very) long shot for getting cast as the Bachelor, but I'd love to see his name in the mix.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:11 pm

John is back on IG. He just followed Tia and Astrid.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:32 pm

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 9 29421510
Source: johngraham262 IG story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:36 pm

@bluwavz I just saw that! laugh out loud

I wonder if filming is done or if he and whoever just broke up? Either way, it looks like he’s there until the end/almost the end and I’m excited to watch! Smiley

Tia also posted her first IG story since her hiatus (she’s had other SM activity but no posts/stories until now):
Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 9 Ad86fe10
Source: tiarachel91 IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:53 pm

Ooooh, what does it all mean? There's no sign of Kendall and Joe yet, or Kevin and Astrid.. maybe they've wrapped, but the final couples get an extended vacay? Or they've assigned people different dates to start posting again (like Tia has been active before but made her first post just today)? I need spoilers ASAP!!  Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 9 1f64f

EDIT: Chelsea is also back!

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:18 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
I think BIP 3 filmed for 17 days, so this season’s filming is around the same length (June 8 to apparently 26). Doesn’t seem really that much earlier than usual - I think it just seems like way because a lot of  “major” players like Bibi, Bekah, Caroline, Colton/Tia seem to be out already (with some out fairly early). And the reasoning for supposedly wrapping early seems weird - I would think TPTB would want as much drama as possible without capping it off laugh out loud. I think the handler friend was probably joking.

I'm coming back to this post to add more to the discussion. RS suspected that filming would start by the 5th. Say it even started the 6th. Both of those dates would have filming completed by today, the 24th.

These people all went IG silent on or by June 4th: Tia, Kendall, Krystal, Chelsea, Bibi, Astrid, Jordan, Colton, David, Chris R, Joe, John. (ones I follow and could track on the computer)

Thoughts I've been pondering... Could filming have actually started before the 8th which would have them finished by now (as stated above). Could the reason the friend of the reddit poster won't be finished until the 26th possibly be because any "engaged" couples might get a couple days together like TB final couples do. Additionally, Baby Beks posted a photo of her and Kendall on the 23rd with the comment "BABY COME BACK" {sad face} {heart} ... is she saying Kendall will be home soon because she knows the final filming date.

Again this is all thoughts that have been roaming around in my head.

If filming isn't finished then apparently John did not go to the fantasy date/suite.

Those that I follow that are still missing: Kendall, Jordan, Chris R, Joe. Krystal is still private. Jenna went silent around June 7th and is still silent.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:22 pm

Looks like Kevin’s back as well:
Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 9 5b36ea10
Source: my IG feed

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:26 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Looks like Kevin’s back as well:
Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 9 5b36ea10
Source: my IG feed

clapping!

Can you see who are the 4 others? They seem to all be BIP folk. Is he following Astrid?

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:34 pm

@Imp I think the 4 others are Colton, Jade, Tanner, and Carly (I only follow Colton of those 4 so I’m not certain, but the other three show up near the top). He and Astrid are not (yet?) following each other.

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:37 pm

He's not following Astrid. I don't know who the 4 others are! Anyone?

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:42 pm

Maybe it's actually Kevin/Kendall and Joe/Astrid? I remember seeing Astrid's tweet about Joe before Paradise.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

+30
Ayana
Idlemess
CamiLane 11
Amethyst
dee
Aria
pavalygurl
suzq
limoncello
luvstx
Billysmom